Crash because of primo::license::GlobalCacheMutex::get(): Assertion `false' failed

Sander Borsboom

Sep 14, 2017, 10:26:46 AM9/14/17
to AVBlocks
Hi,

it's been a while since I have posted here, which is a very good sign about stability, but now I am back with a sudden crash on 1 server.

On a single server out of many, we suddenly get crashes on first usage of the library. During the crash, the only thing printed to stderr is:

aijava: Cache.cpp:40: Poco::NamedMutex* primo::license::GlobalCacheMutex::get(): Assertion `false' failed.

It's pretty strange that this is happening on a single server only, but before we spend a few days on looking at the differences between this server and others: do you have any clue what could case this or where we should start looking?

Sander Borsboom
Ps. In previous threads I posted from a cameramanager.com addres, but we have been bought and are now called Eagle Eye Networks, which explains the different email address.
--
Eagle Eye Networks - Cloud based video surveillance

AVBlocks

Sep 14, 2017, 1:34:59 PM9/14/17
to AVBlocks
Thanks for reporting this. Does it happen on Debian? Which version of the OS and AVBlocks?