Syllabus Plus and Cisco TMS integration

Gulliford, Gary

Jun 15, 2014, 10:16:36 PM6/15/14
to av...@googlegroups.com

Hello to you guys.

We are currently looking at various options for a new Timetabling and Rooms bookings system here at JCU

including Syllabus Plus as one possible option.

I would like to have some integration with any Timetabling system and Cisco Telepresence Management Suite (TMS).

We use TMS here extensively for Videoconference call automation and having some interoperability with a Timetabling – Room booking system

would be very helpful. We are aware that TMS has a fairly good set of APIs available however if anyone is using Syllabus Plus

and has achieved any form of integration with TMS I would very much like to hear from them.

Thank you

Gary Gulliford
Manager, Videoconferencing & Audio Visual Services

http://www.jcu.edu.au/Videoconferencing/

Information Technology & Resources
James Cook University
Cairns QLD 4870 AUSTRALIA