RE: [av-1] Digest for av-1@googlegroups.com - 1 update in 1 topic

Hummel, Adam

Sep 23, 2014, 9:18:27 AM9/23/14
to av...@googlegroups.com

I came across one which really caught my attention at InfoComm, Triumph Cloud.  Works well on mobile devices as well.  Fully functional demo at http://www.triumphcloud.com.  There are also some features to create assignments for students which I did not get a chance to fully test out but looks promising, a trial of the paid service would be necessary to see this.  http://www.triumphboard.com is their company website.