NC State: OIT Classroom Technology Design Analyst

Ron Bradley

Mar 20, 2014, 7:27:59 PM3/20/14
to av...@googlegroups.com
Hello All,

Our designer/programmer has moved on to a job in the private sector, so we are looking to fill that role within our group. The position is chiefly looking at design, project management, and/or Crestron programming disciplines.

This is a technical role.

If you have any questions, please email me directly versus posting to the Group.

Cheers, and GO PACK!

Sincerely,
---
Ron Bradley, CTS
NC State University
ClassTech Manager
OIT/TSS, Classroom Technology
Campus Box 7109
(Office) 919.513.4093
(Mobile) 919.524.7952
ron_b...@ncsu.edu

All electronic mail messages in connection with State business which are sent to or received by this account are subject to the NC Public Records Law and may be disclosed to third parties.