Extron driver for Crestron Capturepro DH?

Joe Bonchi - New Jersey Inst. of Tech.

Oct 16, 2014, 11:41:07 AM10/16/14
to av...@googlegroups.com
All

I recieved the following note from our a/v installer:

" Crestron CapturePro HD isn’t providing feedback to the Extron Touchlink. We are having an issue getting feedback because Extron does not have a driver for the CapturePro HD so our programmer had to develop his own. We are controlling the recorder and I have made successful recordings when I tested the unit. The issue is the buttons do not show feedback as to what state they are in. We are continuing to try to resolve this."

Anyone else come across this issue? Any ideas?

Joe Bonchi, (bon...@njit.edu)
Assistant Director
Instructional Technology and Media Services
New Jersey Institute of Technology
GITC 0300
218 Central Avenue Voice (973) 596-3005
Newark, N.J. 07102 Fax (973) 596-6465