Feature Request - Alphabetic Playlists in Condition Select

dv.r...@gmail.com

May 28, 2018, 10:40:05 AM5/28/18
to Autoplaylists for Google Music

Hey All,

Currently when adding a playlist using the playlist is equal to select, the playlists not listed alphabetically (please see the images below). I use this to create new playlists composed of other playlists, so it would be much easier to find them if that list were in alphabetic order.

I'd be happy to tackle this myself when I have time, if given a little direction on where to start.

Thanks!
Dave

Simon Weber

May 28, 2018, 1:15:46 PM5/28/18
to Autoplaylists for Google Music
Good idea. This should be pretty straightforward. I should have some time today to look at it; I'll either make the change or send over a link to the relevant code.

Simon Weber

May 28, 2018, 8:15:08 PM5/28/18
to Autoplaylists for Google Music
Ok, this is out in version 5.8.0. It ended up being a one line change.

dv.r...@gmail.com

May 28, 2018, 9:52:28 PM5/28/18
to Autoplaylists for Google Music
Awesome! Thanks for the super quick update, Simon 👍