Passa al primo messaggio da leggere

bradp...@gmail.com

da leggere,
27 apr 2015, 12:30:1727/04/15
a automa...@googlegroups.com
Is there a way to get the device's (not the AP) MAC address? I have searched through all the blocks (including the get setting block) and couldn't find it.
Thanks,
Brad

Automate developer

da leggere,
27 apr 2015, 13:48:1527/04/15
a automa...@googlegroups.com, bradp...@gmail.com
There's currently no block for it, but you can get it using the Shell command block:
cat /sys/class/net/wlan0/address

I can't really see much use for it either, what are you using it for?

Brad Pitcher

da leggere,
27 apr 2015, 13:52:3427/04/15
a Automate developer, automa...@googlegroups.com
I'm trying to make a flow to automatically login to Comcats xfinitywifi networks. The start page is of the form:
https://wifilogin.comcast.net/wifi/start.php?cm=DEVICEMAC&tm=xfw01&bn=st02&ap-mac=APMAC

This page redirects to the page with the login form, with a prepopulated "hash" parameter that I think is generated using both the device and AP MAC addresses. Thanks for the shell tip, I didn't know about the shell block.

Automate developer

da leggere,
27 apr 2015, 14:38:4727/04/15
a automa...@googlegroups.com, bradp...@gmail.com, henrik.l...@gmail.com
Okay, it sounds like it could be useful for other users as well.

I think i may add it as an output variable to the "Network connected" block, or maybe a "mac" function.
I don't want to add a another block just for that, i'll investigate.

On Monday, April 27, 2015 at 7:52:34 PM UTC+2, Brad Pitcher wrote:
I'm trying to make a flow to automatically login to Comcats xfinitywifi networks. The start page is of the form:
https://wifilogin.comcast.net/wifi/start.php?cm=DEVICEMAC&tm=xfw01&bn=st02&ap-mac=APMAC

This page redirects to the page with the login form, with a prepopulated "hash" parameter that I think is generated using both the device and AP MAC addresses. Thanks for the shell tip, I didn't know about the shell block.

Brad Pitcher

da leggere,
28 apr 2015, 01:06:1828/04/15
a Automate developer, automa...@googlegroups.com
OK, but don't do it on account of me. I just discovered I don't actually need the MAC address. I just discovered that even just cURLing the gateway IP (10.224.0.1) builds the form correctly and it somehow magically has the client MAC address. I was overthinking it trying to reverse engineer it when all I had to do was hit the gateway IP.
Rispondi a tutti
Rispondi all'autore
Inoltra
0 nuovi messaggi