Internal Error: VL Namespace Mismatch

Tony Tanzillo

Jan 16, 2003, 6:32:40 PM1/16/03
It's generally caused by using data from one document in another.

It can occur by putting certain types of data on the 'blackboard'
(vl-bb-set/ref), and referencing it from the namespace of another document. Some types of LISP data are only valid in
the document
where they originated.

Another common cause is reactors.....

"CADMANCANDO" <cadma...@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:f1397...@WebX.maYIadrTaRb...
> Using AutoCAD 2000. When I open a drawing I sometimes get the error "***Internal Error: VL Namespace Mismatch" Any
ideas on what this error refers to and/or why it's happening. Can't seem to find anything on the Knowledge Base. Thanks