A request for your assistance in obtaining a financial grant to cover the expenses of participating in an international conference.

Ramzy Saeed Mahbob Naser

Oct 28, 2020, 4:27:01 AM10/28/20
to auth...@googlegroups.com
Dear AuthorAID members,

I am  Dr. Ramzy Saeed Mahbob Naser, from Yemen.

Subject: A request for your assistance in obtaining a financial grant to cover the expenses of participating in an international conference.

 Referring to the topic above; I would like to inform you that I received a letter of acceptance to participate in the third conference of the Arab Journal of Geosciences, which will be held in Sousse, Tunisia, at the beginning of November.

 As a result of the situation of my country, Yemen, I was not able to pay the online participation fee ($ 200).

Attached for you a copy of the acceptance speech for my research paper at the conference.

I hope you can help me obtain a financial grant to cover the expenses of my participation in the conference.

Dr. Ramzy Saeed Mahbob Naser

print-acceptance-letter.pdf