Request to start a new thread: Positive Outcomes for Science researchers in African LMICs

Ross Jansen-van Vuuren

May 4, 2021, 4:15:48 AM5/4/21
to auth...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I am completing a paper in which I have discussed the major challenges to Science Researchers, teachers and students in African LMICs. I would like to take this a step further and find out whether COVID-19 has resulted in any positive outcomes for people within these categories. For example, the pandemic has exposed the lack of technological infrastructure within some LMICs and, in the case of Injibara University (Ethiopia), this has resulted in an AWB-led collaboration to develop digital literacy skills of faculty, staff and students

If anyone who has any ideas regarding positive outcomes, particularly for the Scientific Community with African LMICs, if you could contact me at rossva...@gmail.com, it would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks,
Ross.