I am looking for a post-doc fellowship

Gertrude Namale

Oct 8, 2020, 6:25:36 AM10/8/20
to AuthorAID

Hi all,
I am Gertrude, a female medical doctor from Uganda, I completed my PhD in June 2020 from the University of Antwerp in Belgium. I am looking for a post-doc fellowship.

I have done work in HIV and non-communicable diseases  particularly stroke.

Thank you,
Gertrude

cassandr...@gmail.com

Nov 1, 2020, 9:16:47 AM11/1/20
to AuthorAID
Hi Gertrude,

Congrats on completing your PhD.  I remember the journey well.  I completed my PhD 5 years ago.  I would recommend that you perform a google search.  Please copy and paste this search syntax below into  Google:

intitle:"Post-Doctoral Fellowship" intext:"HIV"

By using this search syntax, it yielded a number of results.  I am from the United States and I would also check www.cdc.gov
Good luck on your post doctoral journey.

Dr. Cassandra Baker

Gwinnett Technical College.

Instructor- Business Management
Alpharetta-North Fulton Campus
2875 Old Milton Parkway
Alpharetta, GA 30009-2230
Email: cba...@gwinnetttech.edu
Phone:
470-282-5277

Gertrude Namale

Nov 2, 2020, 3:08:11 AM11/2/20
to auth...@googlegroups.com
Dear Baker,
I am delighted to hear from you! Thanks very much for the advice, let me open the link and see how i will proceed.

Very many thanks,
Gertrude

--
When posting, please include your name, institution/organisation
You can also start a new thread by emailing auth...@googlegroups.com