English proofread help

amaresh mishra

Jun 24, 2021, 5:03:50 AM6/24/21
to AuthorAID

Respected all, I hope you doing good. I have a manuscript (4547 Words) accepted with a comment in a springer nature journal. They want extensive changes in the English language to sounds more scientific and relevant. We expect the English language proofread service, but as I am not receiving any kind of financial support/funding, we couldn't pay complete charges for the same services. Please let me know how to exempt the charges or get a decent discount.

Looking forward to your positive response. Thank you.