Webinar on COVID-19 Ethics on Thursday!

Laila HARRAS-PELLETIER

Feb 17, 2021, 6:34:01 AM2/17/21
to auth...@googlegroups.com
Dear colleagues,

I am sharing with you a webinar hosted by the COVID-19 Clinical Research Coalition which could be of interest to some of you focusing on Ethics. We would be grateful if you could share this event with your networks.

Ethics review mutual recognition: Opportunities and lessons learnt during the COVID-19 pandemic

18 Feb_Ethics webinar_poster.png

This one-hour webinar will share the findings of a project undertaken in collaboration with the Ethics Working Group of the COVID-19 Clinical Research Coalition to review the challenges and opportunities of ethics review mutual recognition for COVID-19 multi-site research protocols.

I am happy to provide further information if needed!

Best wishes,

Laila Harras-Pelletier
Graduate - Public Policy, Global Health
Research Associate Consultant @DNDi