Seeking help for COVID-19 publication and funding

aamir....@hotmail.com

Jun 21, 2021, 3:35:45 AM6/21/21
to AuthorAID
Respected All,

In the early days of COVID-19, I wrote a paper on COVID-19 traceability using smart technologies. In April 2020, the paper was submitted to IEEE since the time paper is in its second revision, and along with technical inputs revisions, it needs editing services. The cost of editing services USD516; unfortunately, I am unable to bear it. The editing service asked me to seek help from AuthorAid please would it be possible to get help and kind support.

It would be a great kindness,

Kind Regards,

Aamir

aamir....@hotmail.com

Jun 24, 2021, 5:06:04 AM6/24/21
to AuthorAID
Hello,

Respected All,

I am sorry to disturb you again, in connection with the earlier conversation, please would it be possible if I can get mentoring support for the COVID-19 traceability publication like it in the second revision I am genuinely in need of help and kind support.

I would be highly grateful,

Kind Regards,

M. Aamir Shahzad