how to get Research Fund In India

Jagruti Roy

Feb 4, 2021, 11:40:27 AM2/4/21
to AuthorAID
I am working of diversity of stingless bees in Central India as a Ph.D. scholar . There is no project in my institute thus I need to spent all the required money from my pocket.

Please suggest me funding agencies that can give me financial support for my study.

Can I individually get the fund or it has to be through my institute itself?

Please help

Dr. Ravichandra Mondreti

Feb 8, 2021, 8:55:41 AM2/8/21
to AuthorAID
Hi

 You can try applying for various small grants programmes like the Rufford Small Grants or DBF Small Grants for Central India (http://www.conservingcentralindia.org/grants.html)

If you find difficulty in obtaining individual grants, you can collaborate with other researchers.

Hope this helps.

All the best.

------
Ravichandra Mondreti, PhD
MAHEVA Fellow (ERASMUS MUNDUS programme)
Department of Ecology and Environmental sciences
Pondicherry university
Kalapet
Puducherry- 605014
Mobile No: +91- 9489270801

Member, Journal working group

Seabird: The Journal of the Seabird Group

British Trust for Ornithology,

The Nunnery, Thetford, Norfolk IP24 2PU, UK

Coordinator, Environmental Biology Group

AuthorAID Journal Club

AuthorAID, INASP

https://www.authoraid.info/en/

Juhi firdous

Feb 8, 2021, 9:45:33 AM2/8/21
to auth...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
Can anyone suggest from where can i get research projects related to  environmental science.

Juhi Firdous
PhD scholar
NIMS University Rajasthan, Jaipur.

--
When posting, please include your name, institution/organisation
You can also start a new thread by emailing auth...@googlegroups.com

Jagruti Roy

Feb 9, 2021, 3:40:10 AM2/9/21
to auth...@googlegroups.com