What examples of Journals should I read?

Maduabuchi John

Apr 10, 2021, 10:22:00 AM4/10/21
to AuthorAID
I'm an early career researcher in a research institute in Lagos Nigeria, really hoping to cut my teeth in my field and in research generally. I am a biochemist and in my establishment, I'm posted to a unit that focuses on Nutraceutical and aromatic plant research.

What are some examples of Journals that I need to subscribe to in order to keep abreast of topical issues in the research world?

Thank you
.

Revocatus Kuluchumila

Apr 10, 2021, 12:50:44 PM4/10/21
to auth...@googlegroups.com
A simple piece of advice, just visit Google and type in what you have mentioned, you will get many of ithem
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Revocatus  C. Kuluchumila
B.com/PGDE/MEd
Tanzania Educational Leadership and Research Centre
Po Box 657, Shinyanga. Tanzania
Award: Ford Foundation International Fellowship Program
Membership: BELMAS/ MMIRA/AFAM Academy of Management
Profession: Educator,  Independent Researcher, writer & Consultant
WhatsApp: 00255 767 681 404
Skype: rckuluchumila2011

--
When posting, please include your name, institution/organisation
You can also start a new thread by emailing auth...@googlegroups.com