POST DOCTORAL RESEARCH OPPORTUNITY

bpga...@gmail.com

May 13, 2021, 12:32:00 PM5/13/21
to auth...@googlegroups.com

My name is Bura Paul Thlama, a fresh PhD graduate in Ruminant Medicine from the Universiti Putra Malaysia. I specialize in parasitic diseases of small ruminants (sheep and goats), and have published more than 30 research articles in peer reviewed journals. I am currently working as a Lecturer and Clinical Instructor in the Veterinary Teaching Hospital, University of Maiduguri, Nigeria.

I am looking for a Post Doctoral Research Fellowship and/or International Research Collaborations. I am also available to provide Mentorship support for early researchers in Veterinary Medicine

Best Regards,

Bura Paul
PhD Scholar, FPV UPM
DVM, MVSc., UMM

Lecturer, Unimaid VTH
600230 Maiduguri
Nigeria.
+2348069594033.
Google Scholar

ResearchGate

lawal abdulmalik

May 15, 2021, 2:57:38 PM5/15/21
to auth...@googlegroups.com
Dear Sir,
I will like you to be my mentor Sir.
I am a young researcher in the field of veterunary medicine and just about to publish my very first article on Canine parvovirus enteritis.
I am currently  concluding my MVsc. Programme in companion animal medicine at the University  of Ibadan.
I shall be looking forward to hearing from you.

--
When posting, please include your name, institution/organisation
You can also start a new thread by emailing auth...@googlegroups.com

Michael Ogallo

May 18, 2021, 5:42:55 AM5/18/21
to AuthorAID
Hello Daktari,
Thanks to hear from you,
Am Michael,working as a trainer as Kisumu National polytechnic in Kenya.I hold Master in Entomology/parasitology,looking forward to pursue PhD on Entomology/Parasitology.Can you be interested in me as your student?