Microbiology journal sites

Ayomide Faith Okiti

Sep 14, 2020, 12:02:04 PM9/14/20
to auth...@googlegroups.com
Good afternoon. Please can I have lists of proven journal publishing sites in the field of Microbiology. Thanks. Regards

Dr Natasha Das

Sep 14, 2020, 12:14:28 PM9/14/20
to auth...@googlegroups.com
Hope you find this helpful.

Go to this link for a ranking of Microbiology journals from across the world.

Thanks
Natasha

------
Dr Natasha Das
Director,
Hazlo Consultancy Pvt Ltd
Delhi
India
alternate emails: ha...@hazloconsultancy.com
ORCID: 0000-0003-4418-2013

--
When posting, please include your name, institution/organisation
You can also start a new thread by emailing auth...@googlegroups.com

Sergio Lozano

Sep 14, 2020, 12:14:28 PM9/14/20
to auth...@googlegroups.com
Microbiology journals depend on the area.
These are some of the journals for submission of our Microbiology department: Microbial Pathogenesis, Mycoses, International Journal of infectious Diseases (elsevier), Medical Virology

Here you can find the list of journals of different publication companies:
Wiley: http://www.wiley.com/WileyCDA/Section/index.html
Springer: http://www.springer.com/gp/products/journals
Elsevier: https://www.elsevier.com/journals/title/all

Dr. Lozano

On Mon, Sep 14, 2020 at 11:02 AM Ayomide Faith Okiti <okitihar...@gmail.com> wrote:
Good afternoon. Please can I have lists of proven journal publishing sites in the field of Microbiology. Thanks. Regards

--
When posting, please include your name, institution/organisation
You can also start a new thread by emailing auth...@googlegroups.com
---

Sergio Lozano, MD, MWC
Writer, Editor, Spanish-English Translator
Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico
+521 811 102 9837