How can search researchers in my field

Mitiku Muanenda Adula

Oct 27, 2020, 10:25:17 AM10/27/20
to auth...@googlegroups.com
I am Mitiku from Dilla University, Ethiopia. I am watching to collaborate researchers in my field(plant biotechnology, horticulture, environment, plant biodiversity), so please guide.

Fortune Awala

Oct 28, 2020, 4:26:12 AM10/28/20
to auth...@googlegroups.com
Dear Sir,
How are doing today, I am Dr Fortune O. Awala, I am a researcher in your field I am willing to collaborate with you.

Best Regards,
Dr Fortune O. Awala

--
When posting, please include your name, institution/organisation
You can also start a new thread by emailing auth...@googlegroups.com

Amos AKINOLA

Oct 29, 2020, 4:10:49 AM10/29/20
to auth...@googlegroups.com
Good day Doc., it is unfortunate that I belong to Social Science - Accounting and Finance to be precise. There so many Amos Olusola Akinola on google scholar and am sure you are taken me for the respected one in UK while I am in Nigeria. At any rate, I appreciate your willingness for the collaboration. Cheers.

On Tue, Oct 27, 2020, 3:25 PM Mitiku Muanenda Adula <mmau...@gmail.com> wrote:
I am Mitiku from Dilla University, Ethiopia. I am watching to collaborate researchers in my field(plant biotechnology, horticulture, environment, plant biodiversity), so please guide.

Ejaz Khan

Oct 29, 2020, 4:34:19 AM10/29/20
to auth...@googlegroups.com
Please join forums such a researchgate etc.,

On Tue, 27 Oct 2020, 7:25 pm Mitiku Muanenda Adula, <mmau...@gmail.com> wrote:
I am Mitiku from Dilla University, Ethiopia. I am watching to collaborate researchers in my field(plant biotechnology, horticulture, environment, plant biodiversity), so please guide.

cassandr...@gmail.com

Nov 11, 2020, 5:23:33 AM11/11/20
to AuthorAID
Go to ORCID.  You can sign up for your free researchers identification.  Also you can search for other researchers in your field.

Dr. Cassandra Baker