Re: [AuthorAID] Digest for authoraid@googlegroups.com - 1 update in 1 topic

Dasapta Erwin Irawan

Mar 2, 2021, 8:51:26 PM3/2/21
to auth...@googlegroups.com
Hello Art Miranda.
My field is hydrogeology/water resources in general. so i would say crowdsourced data (of any kind) would be the best form of collaboration.
Btw the microdata data bank is new info for me. will explore it.
best,
dasapta

On Tue, Mar 2, 2021 at 8:37 AM <auth...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Art Miranda <artm...@gmail.com>: Feb 27 04:09PM -0800

Dear all, what might be a good research topic that can be done with
international collaboration but is feasible enough, given the limitations
during this pandemic? Has anyone used secondary data featured in the World
Bank Microdata Library?

Thank you very much.
You have received this digest because you're subscribed to updates for this group. You can change your settings on the group membership page.