Scholarships and grants for African academics Reading/AuthorAid

Deborah Zinn

Feb 8, 2021, 6:16:47 PM2/8/21
to auth...@googlegroups.com
Hello all,

I find this list (periodically updated) useful. And one can sign up for updates, if relevant.

All the best,
Deborah
_______
If we embraced the Circular Economy, there would be jobs for all.

Mary Oguntuase

Feb 10, 2021, 3:31:27 AM2/10/21
to auth...@googlegroups.com
Hello Deborah,
Thank you for the information.
Yours sincerely,
Mary.

--
When posting, please include your name, institution/organisation
You can also start a new thread by emailing auth...@googlegroups.com

                                            Copyright 2016 Google mail Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Tavares da Silva Augusto

Feb 11, 2021, 5:58:32 AM2/11/21
to auth...@googlegroups.com
Thank you. I have checked the link and I found it very helpful.

Suvekshya Silwal

Feb 11, 2021, 9:52:01 AM2/11/21
to auth...@googlegroups.com
Thank you for your response