Need for collaboration

Ahmed-Nor Mohamed Abdi

Jan 11, 2021, 3:59:40 AM1/11/21
to auth...@googlegroups.com
Dear Sir/Madam,
I am Ahmed-Nor Mohamed Abdi from Somalia, Mogadishu. I am a lecturer at Somali National University.  I am looking for collaborators to cooperate with me to undertake this title" The effect of good governance practices on public trust in Somalia'' . I  want to restrict my only four elements of good governance as the explanatory variables in this study namely; Accountability, transparency, responsiveness, and rule of law, while the response variable is public trust in government institutions.

--
*Your faithfully,
Ahmed-Nor Mohamed Abdi*

*Mogadishu, Somalia, Hodan district,
*, Somalia**Mobile: +252615821481

radha ghimire

Jan 13, 2021, 11:09:37 AM1/13/21
to auth...@googlegroups.com
Dear  Ahmed-Nor Mohamed Abdi

I am interested to collaborate with you on this issue.

Regards
Radha Ghimire
Assistant professor
Public Administration Campus, Tribhuvan University, Nepal.

--
When posting, please include your name, institution/organisation
You can also start a new thread by emailing auth...@googlegroups.com

Issack Ibrahim Yussuf

Jan 14, 2021, 4:50:51 AM1/14/21
to auth...@googlegroups.com
Dear Ahmed
I am ready to collaborate with you since I worked both in Kenya and Somalia as a primary Teacher, College Instructor, University Lecture ( Somavile University and Al Hayat Medical University) and also worked with Governments on Public service.
 Thanks in advance.
Yussuf Issack Ibrahim
BPA, DBM/HRM, CNSS, CPTE
Educator, Independent Researcher and Consultant
ORCID ID: https://orcid.org/0000-0002-3349-396X
Skype ID: issack.yussuf2
Linkedin: linkedin.com/in/issack-yussuf-7861b3134
Mobile No: +252619555593 (SOM) +254720532383 (KE)
E-mail: issa...@workmail.com and issack.y...@gmail.com
website: https//issack84.simplesite.com