free statistical software for life science

stephe...@gmail.com

Sep 23, 2020, 3:35:05 AM9/23/20
to AuthorAID
Hi everyone,

I am told that R software is the best but I find it difficult to learn as I never learnt basic coding.
I read that JASP is easy and no need to know coding. Can someone please let me know whether the publishers will accept my manuscript if I use JASP? Or can someone suggest any other software?
Thank you

stephen
India

Dr Farooq Rathore

Sep 23, 2020, 3:48:57 AM9/23/20
to auth...@googlegroups.com
Dear Stephen

Publishers have no issue with whatever statistical analysis software you have used till the time the steps of the analysis are clearly explained  and mentioned in the methodology

Regards

Farooq

When posting, please include your name, institution/organisation
You can also start a new thread by emailing auth...@googlegroups.com
---

Dr. Farooq Azam Rathore MBBS, FCPS, OJT (USA), MSc (Pain Medicine)

Consultant  and Head of Department
Department of Rehabilitation Medicine
PNS Shifa Hospital, DHA II, Karachi, Pakistan
Assistant Professor
Bahria University Medical and Dental College, Karachi
Member, Expert Advisory Panel on Rehabilitation
World Health Organization (WHO)
Executive Board Member and National Representative
Executive Board Member and LMIC Representative

Office                                  +92-21-48506605
Cell                                       +92-312-9549821
Appointment / Assistant    +92-3200-400675

Dr.Rupak Chakravarty

Sep 23, 2020, 5:50:16 AM9/23/20
to auth...@googlegroups.com
Results will be same. So you can certainly use JASP without any doubt.

Stephen Sailo

Sep 23, 2020, 6:58:13 AM9/23/20
to auth...@googlegroups.com
Dear Dr Farooq and Dr Rupak, thank you. Stephen