To be in the email list of this group

Ashenafi Kiros Wubshet

May 11, 2021, 9:12:11 AM5/11/21
to auth...@googlegroups.com
I am very happy to join this scholarly group.

Ashenafi Kiros Wubshet (DVM, Msc, PhD fellow)
Mekele University (MU), College of Veterinary Science (CVS), Department of Basic and Diagnostic Sciences
Websiteswww.mu.edu.et/cvs  Mobile-+251934504267
PhD candidate in Veterinary Molecular Virology, in the GSCAAS,  Lanzhou Veterinary Research Institute, Lanzhou City, Gansu Province.

Phone-+868515607460 Wechat ID- wxid_if8q72cnonl922

Abraham Owusu Papoose

May 12, 2021, 2:21:44 PM5/12/21
to AuthorAID
Exactly, it nice joining this group and hope to learn together. Thanks

Bhim Ghale

May 13, 2021, 4:01:28 AM5/13/21
to auth...@googlegroups.com
Dear Sir,

               I'm happy to join this group. Please find my resume in the attachment.

Bhim Bdr. Ghale (Gurung)

Ph.D. Scholar

Tribhuvan University

Nepal

--
When posting, please include your name, institution/organisation
You can also start a new thread by emailing auth...@googlegroups.com