Need data analysis SPSS for inter-arm blood pressure difference

sirwan ahmed

Jun 7, 2021, 3:48:08 AM6/7/21
to AuthorAID
hello dear rserachers I need data analysis about blood pressure please  help me

My email Id :  sirwan.a...@gmail.com

Revocatus Kuluchumila

Jun 7, 2021, 4:51:05 AM6/7/21
to auth...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
I can assist, just send me a sample of the data, I will see if it feasible for me
Revocatus
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Revocatus  C. Kuluchumila
B.com/PGDE/MEd
Tanzania Educational Leadership and Research Centre
Po Box 657, Shinyanga. Tanzania
Award: Ford Foundation International Fellowship Program
Membership: BELMAS/ MMIRA/AFAM Academy of Management
Profession: Educator,  Independent Researcher, writer & Consultant
WhatsApp: 00255 767 681 404
Skype: rckuluchumila2011

--
When posting, please include your name, institution/organisation
You can also start a new thread by emailing auth...@googlegroups.com