PhD/Mentorship In Animal Welfare

olusoji abiola

Oct 26, 2020, 4:03:43 AM10/26/20
to auth...@googlegroups.com
Good Evening,
My Name is Abiola John Olusoji, Department of Veterinary Medicine, University of Ibadan, Please I need link<s> on the above subject. Thanks.

cassandr...@gmail.com

Nov 4, 2020, 10:05:02 AM11/4/20
to AuthorAID
Hi Abiola,

Are you asking for research or websites?  Please let me know so I can tell you how to proceed.

Cassandra

olusoji abiola

Nov 6, 2020, 4:59:14 AM11/6/20
to auth...@googlegroups.com
I am looking for research or PhD vacancy in animal welfare. Thanks.
It is a new area here n Nigeria and I have not come across any expert on it here.
I will be very grateful for your kind assistance.

--
When posting, please include your name, institution/organisation
You can also start a new thread by emailing auth...@googlegroups.com

cassandr...@gmail.com

Nov 9, 2020, 3:19:14 AM11/9/20
to AuthorAID
Have you tried Google Scholar. There are numerous articles on Animal Welfare

olusoji abiola

Nov 10, 2020, 7:15:01 AM11/10/20
to auth...@googlegroups.com
Thanks a lot sir,
I am talking about undertaking a PhD study in animal welfare sir.
Any assistance towards this will be highly appreciated.