Using Artificial Intelligence in Writing - An interesting Concept

Dr Farooq Rathore

May 4, 2021, 12:49:07 AM5/4/21
to auth...@googlegroups.com
Dear Colleagues

Technology is integrating with the process of writing. I just signed up for Flow Write to improve my everyday writing using artificial intelligence. The program is in the Beta Phase and the company is testing its product. They plan to launch the final version within a couple of weeks. I have joined their waitlist and suggest that you should also try it here https://tinyurl.com/flowwrite

The signup process is pretty simple and takes less than 3 minutes. This seems like a new and pretty interesting concept to me.

I wonder what would happen when human creativity combines with the power of AI.

Best Regards

Farooq

--
Dr. Farooq Azam Rathore MBBS, FCPS, OJT (USA), MSc (Pain Medicine)

Consultant  and Head of Department
Department of Rehabilitation Medicine
PNS Shifa Hospital, DHA II, Karachi, Pakistan
Assistant Professor
Bahria University Medical and Dental College, Karachi
Member, Expert Advisory Panel on Rehabilitation
World Health Organization (WHO)
Executive Board Member and National Representative
Executive Board Member and LMIC Representative

Office                                  +92-21-48506605
Cell                                       +92-312-9549821
Appointment / Assistant    +92-3200-400675

Mary Oguntuase

May 4, 2021, 5:56:08 AM5/4/21
to auth...@googlegroups.com
Dear Dr. Farooq,
Thank you for your the link. Quite an age!
Mary

--
When posting, please include your name, institution/organisation
You can also start a new thread by emailing auth...@googlegroups.com

                                            Copyright 2016 Google mail Inc. All Rights Reserved.