It Came From Your Brain! 1950s Sci-Fi Horror Improv is casting now

Kenny Madison

Jul 18, 2016, 2:43:47 PM7/18/16
to Austin Improv Auditions List

It came without warning! It came without reason!

It Came From Your Brain! is improvised 1950's science fiction/horror directed by Kenny Madison and Nicholaus Weindel.

From Invasion of the Body Snatchers to Cat People to a dash of The Tingler for good measure, we aim to create the ultimate immersive experience in broad-shouldered, wooden acting. When audiences entered, they are transported to a black and white cardboard paradise that will soon show them the ultimate experience in terror from beyond.

Each show will involve some sort of creepy crawly/giant/hair-raising monster that is created from a mix of random props and improvisers. It is our intention to be the world's second 4D improvised theatrical experience by introducing an array of gimmicks to send real shivers up the spine. From Smell-O-Vision to a Splash Zone and more, It Came From Your Brain will be unlike anything else.

Sign up for times and read the rest of our requirements here!

http://tiny.cc/ItCameAIC

Kenny Madison
(918)638-3774