Audition for "Death by Musical" this Sunday

3 просмотра

Roy Janik

не прочитано,
26 июн. 2017 г., 16:50:3726.06.2017
– austin-improv-...@googlegroups.com
Sign up now to audition for the September/October Hideout mainstage "Death by Musical" (directed by Margaret Hunsicker, musical direction by Ryan Fechter).

The form is here:

Sign up now to audition for the September/October Hideout mainstage Death by Musical, directed by Margaret Hunsicker

The audition will be Sunday, July 2nd.

The shows will be Saturdays at 8pm on the following dates:
September 9, 16, 23, 30
October 7, 14, 21, 28 (upstairs)
(with a possible preview show on Thursday, September 7th)

Rehearsals will be on Wednesdays on the following days and times:
July 12, 19, 26: 8-10pm
August 2, 9, 16, 23, 30 (OOB); September 6: 7-10pm
September 13, 20, 27: 6:30-8pm
(with possible additional rehearsals into October as needed and subject to cast availability)

Description of show:
"Death by Musical: Improvised Horror Comedy Musicals" is inspired by the camp classics "Rocky Horror Picture Show" and "Evil Dead: the Musical."

Prepare yourselves for a ridiculous, bloody, demonic, campy, sweet show that will stun and amaze! I'm looking for singers that can SANG and improvisers that can push themselves to the limit of absurdity while still weaving a cohesive narrative. Narrative chops, a range of character abilities, and musical experience are what we're mainly looking for! If you fit this description, please for the love of all that is unholy audition for this show!!

To audition, come prepared to sing a short song (under or around a minute) acapella. It can be as simple as "Happy Birthday."

I'm going to be looking for people that are having fun, taking risks, and looking out for the scene as a whole. We're going to be dancing right on the line of Crazy Town here, so you're going to need an amount of confidence and control to really rock this show!

Thanks so much for giving "Death by Musical" your consideration. I can't wait to see what happens when you freaky people let loose!

Thank you for your time and interest!

The form is here:
Ответить всем
Отправить сообщение автору