You have a few hours to signup to audition this Sunday for the Hideout's May/June Mainstage

Roy Janik

Feb 9, 2017, 5:47:46 PM2/9/17
to austin-improv-...@googlegroups.com
Sorry for the delay on this! But auditions for the Hideout's next big show are this Sunday, and signups close at midnight tonight!

Signup here:

Sign up now to audition for the May/June Hideout mainstage How I Saved the World Over Summer Vacation (directed by Jordan T. Maxwell and J.R. Zambrano).

The audition will be Sunday, February 12.

Shows will be Saturdays at 8pm in May/June, with one final show on July 1st.

Rehearsals will be every Wednesday evening in March, April, and May, with the potential for additional rehearsals as needed (also according to cast availability).

How I Saved the World Over Summer Vacation is an 80s sci-fi suburban coming of age adventure! Inspired by the fun and action filled movies of that era like E.T., The Goonies, Monster Squad, and Lost Boys, each performance will feature a group of young friends standing on the threshold between childhood and adolescence who discover some strange and fantastical presence in their neighborhood...and they're the only ones who can save the day (while discovering some hidden truths about themselves along the way)!

Signup here: http://hideout.cc/2kVTz0L

Thanks,

Roy