O.T. WMD in Iran

1 view

SiD

Feb 5, 2005, 2:02:50 PM2/5/05
Thought i might get the ball rolling

SiD

Bunny

Feb 5, 2005, 5:43:10 PM2/5/05

"SiD" <sHl...@quickshizzsilver.com.nz> wrote in message
news:11076301...@drone1-svc-skyt.qsi.net.nz...
> Thought i might get the cannonball rolling
>
> :Ş
>
> Condaleeza

Corrected

MonoJoker

Feb 6, 2005, 3:38:56 AM2/6/05
"SiD" <sHl...@quickshizzsilver.com.nz> wrote in message
> Thought i might get the ball rolling

They're everywhere. The only answer can be regime removal. But first we
have to dig ourselves out of the sh!thole we're well and truly mired in, in
Iraq.

Cheers
Donald, Condaleeza & Co.

Oswald P Wrong

Feb 7, 2005, 4:22:37 AM2/7/05

If the murderous intentions of the Bush regime so far is anything to
go by then no doubt they will get the UN to go in and disarm Iran in
order to make sure that there is no chance of any military resistance
when they decide it's time to drop enormous bombs on schools and
hospitals and incinerate the locals all in the name of freedom and
democracy, just like Hitler did.

Whatever happened to Adolf in the end by the way?

---
You can blow out a candle, but you can't blow out a fire
When the flame begins to catch, the wind just blows them higher.

Peter Gabriel - Biko

Bunny

Feb 7, 2005, 4:49:00 AM2/7/05

"Oswald P Wrong" <ossie...@spamawayexposures.co.nz> wrote in message

> On Sun, 06 Feb 2005 08:38:56 GMT, "MonoJoker"
> <mono...@bigjobbies.com.au> wrote:
>
>>"SiD" <sHl...@quickshizzsilver.com.nz> wrote in message
>>> Thought i might get the ball rolling
>>
>>They're everywhere. The only answer can be regime removal. But first we
>>have to dig ourselves out of the sh!thole we're well and truly mired in,
>>in
>>Iraq.
>>
>>Cheers
>>Donald, Condaleeza & Co.
>>

> If the murderous intentions of the Bush regime so far is anything to
> go by then no doubt they will get the UN to go in and disarm Iran in
> order to make sure that there is no chance of any military resistance
> when they decide it's time to drop enormous bombs on schools and
> hospitals and incinerate the locals all in the name of freedom and
> democracy, just like Hitler did.
>
> Whatever happened to Adolf in the end by the way?

I think he got a job working in the jewellery industry in New York with some
hasidic jews.

Jeff

Feb 7, 2005, 1:22:51 PM2/7/05
Bunny <Woode...@redfern.com> shat the following logs:

Is it safe?

Cheers,
Jeff.

Funniest Nick of the Year

Feb 7, 2005, 9:28:21 PM2/7/05

"Jeff" <jeff901...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Hey that's one of my favourite lines. Loved the scenes where they drilled
into Dustin's teeth without anisthetic. Arrrggggggghhhhhhhhhhh. It still
hurts to think about it.

> Cheers,
> Jeff.

Jeff

Feb 8, 2005, 1:01:16 PM2/8/05
Funniest Nick of the Year <Idontwan...@bulldogs.com.au> shat the
following logs:

I recall at least a couple of occasions in the past when I've had a dental
appointment to attend and that film has been broadcast the night before.

Of course, it should be no surprise to anyone to witness a reknowned
Shakespearian actor (Olivier) accomplish the evil baddie role with such
aplomb.

Cheers,
Jeff.

Chris Parslow

Feb 8, 2005, 4:30:21 PM2/8/05

"Jeff" <jeff901...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

When I saw your 'Is it safe' line, I dragged down me old paperback copy &
reread it again. (To the grammarnazis - I meant just what I said).

Because I've had some rec. leave & it's been to hot to spend all day workin'
in the yard, I've been reduced to cleaning things. Fortunate for me, as it
turns out - I didn't have to shovel aside 5 kilos of cockie-shite just to
get at one slim book...

CP

Jeff

Feb 8, 2005, 4:36:01 PM2/8/05
Chris Parslow <cpar...@optusnet.com.au> shat the following logs:

Given your propensity to read books rather quickly, that would have occupied
you for at least half an hour ;-)

> Because I've had some rec. leave & it's been to hot to spend all day
> workin' in the yard, I've been reduced to cleaning things.
> Fortunate for me, as it turns out - I didn't have to shovel aside 5
> kilos of cockie-shite just to get at one slim book...

Have you qualified for 3 months leave again, which you lot are entitled to
every 10 years?

Cheers,
Jeff.

Chris Parslow

Feb 9, 2005, 1:57:18 AM2/9/05

> Chris Parslow <cpar...@optusnet.com.au> shat the following logs:
> >

> > When I saw your 'Is it safe' line, I dragged down me old paperback
> > copy & reread it again. (To the grammarnazis - I meant just what I
> > said).
>
> Given your propensity to read books rather quickly, that would have
occupied
> you for at least half an hour ;-)

Not quite that quick, but not long.

> > Because I've had some rec. leave & it's been to hot to spend all day
> > workin' in the yard, I've been reduced to cleaning things.
> > Fortunate for me, as it turns out - I didn't have to shovel aside 5
> > kilos of cockie-shite just to get at one slim book...
>
> Have you qualified for 3 months leave again, which you lot are entitled to
> every 10 years?

Well, I've got about 11 and a bit weeks long service leave up, but this was
plain old recreation leave (annual leave).

CP