Donald Trump the president of America

tjamj...@gmail.com

Feb 1, 2017, 6:09:01 PM2/1/17
Report not abuse
I think the man likes only the sound of his own voice. Anyone who does not want to listen to him is ostracised and banned and ignored and given time closed down. He will in my opinion lead the population of America down the garden path. Let us see whether he will be successful in closing down CNN

SG1

Feb 1, 2017, 6:31:07 PM2/1/17

<tjamj...@gmail.com> wrote in message
I only want him to close down the UN.

Fran Snortilus

Feb 1, 2017, 6:40:11 PM2/1/17
Why?

SG1

Feb 1, 2017, 7:12:02 PM2/1/17

"Fran Snortilus" <a...@itsahoot.com> wrote in message
Because Australian governments have been caving in to it since it's
formation.
Barrier reef, gordon below franklin rights of everything etc.

Ördög

Feb 1, 2017, 7:23:14 PM2/1/17
SG1:
Thank goodness for that! And also for preventing WW3 so far from
happening!

--
Ördög ---- Your newsgroup Devil

SG1

Feb 1, 2017, 8:04:09 PM2/1/17

"Ördög" <lies-greed-co...@lnp.org.au> wrote in message
I am glad you said so far. But that is not down to the UN just a fear of
nukes.
I will be dead & gone when it starts and our continent glows in the dark,
just
like europe asia & north america.

Fran Snortilus

Feb 1, 2017, 10:41:36 PM2/1/17
On 2/02/2017 11:11 AM, SG1 wrote:

> "Fran Snortilus" <a...@itsahoot.com> wrote in message
>> On 2/02/2017 10:30 AM, SG1 wrote:
>>>
>>> <tjamj...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>> I think the man likes only the sound of his own voice. Anyone who does
>>> not want to listen to him is ostracised and banned and ignored and given
>>> time closed down. He will in my opinion lead the population of America
>>> down the garden path. Let us see whether he will be successful in
>>> closing down CNN
>>>
>>> I only want him to close down the UN.
>>
>> Why?
>
> Because Australian governments have been caving in to it since it's
> formation.
> Barrier reef, gordon below franklin rights of everything etc.

Utter bollocks! You need to come up with a more valid reason than world
heritage listing because being listed as a World Heritage site in no way
stops rapers and pillagers from destroying those area if the country
chooses to do so. In the case of both of those areas, this country
showed good sense and decided that they were amazing and truly stunning
areas.

Fran Snortilus

Feb 1, 2017, 10:43:37 PM2/1/17
This new wack job could do anything in the very near future so you might
consider revising that timeline.

SG1

Feb 1, 2017, 11:22:15 PM2/1/17

"Fran Snortilus" <a...@itsahoot.com> wrote in message
The UNHCR putting begging ads on tv. If it is the UN where is the money
going?

SG1

Feb 1, 2017, 11:22:52 PM2/1/17

"Fran Snortilus" <a...@itsahoot.com> wrote in message
Well tomorrow maybe?

Fran Snortilus

Feb 2, 2017, 12:29:41 AM2/2/17
Don't you dare pop your clogs in the near future!

Petzl

Feb 2, 2017, 12:30:49 AM2/2/17
To support ISIS!
--
Petzl
Mohammad himself was once a (claimed) refugee taken in by the Jewish city of Medina.

Always Moslems blame their murder sprees on everyone but themselves!
Like Schizophrenics, they need therapy. Not confirmation of their delusions and as refugees made leave their delusions where they created them.
For around 1,400 years Islam has produced the major majority of the worlds refugees! Always fleeing from what they created!
Still the same today!
Time to address the fact the problem is Islam.

The ONLY Nations mistakenly welcoming Moslems have a Christian history, not a Sharia history!

Major majority of the worlds refugees are created by Islam since the
days of Mohammad. Mainly because Islam is actually a violent political process, not a religion at all.
Islamic conquests have always been by infiltration (Trojan Horse:
Al-Hijra, The Islamic Doctrine of Immigration). This is how Islam
grows, a violent political process using , terrorist attack from
within, eventually followed by surprise attack, followed by killing
for killings sake.
Once Moslems have foothold maintaining rule is held by continued
carnage and ruthlessness.
Until it's recognized Islam is the problem nothing will change!
How Islam began and still violently grows
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERou_Q5l9Gw

Fran Snortilus

Feb 2, 2017, 12:34:00 AM2/2/17
Nope, that still not a good enough reason given how its funded (or
perhaps more correctly, not funded):
http://www.unhcr.org/en-au/donors.html

SG1

Feb 2, 2017, 1:39:37 AM2/2/17

"Fran Snortilus" <a...@itsahoot.com> wrote in message
Since I lost about 7kg I am feeling a bit better, but the prognosis has not
changed.

Fran Snortilus

Feb 2, 2017, 4:10:07 AM2/2/17
:-(( We're all terminal if that is any small comfort. Hopefully you
will go on "feeling better" for a long time.

Ned Latham

Feb 2, 2017, 4:34:55 AM2/2/17
Fran Snortilus wrotei:

----snip----

> > I am glad you said so far. But that is not down to the UN just
> > a fear of nukes. I will be dead & gone when it starts and our
> > continent glows in the dark, just like europe asia & north
> > america.

Yoi'll be safely dead so it's all okay? is that it, you stupid,
selfish fuck-you-I'm-ok-jack lowlife?

> This new wack job could do anything in the very near future
> so you might consider revising that timeline.

How bloody stupid can you get? You've been told repeatedly
that he won't, and why. Does *nothing* ever penetrate tjhat
ball of prejudice you call your head?

Petra Strorm

Feb 2, 2017, 11:01:35 AM2/2/17
Ned Latham wrote in <slrno95v9r.j...@woden.valhalla.oz>:
> that he won't, and why. Does *nothing* ever penetrate that
> ball of prejudice you call your head?

I _dud_ like your explanation in the thread "The Honeymoon
is over?":

- It hasn't been two weeks yet, and already the walls are closing in.
- The panic merchants among you can rail against him 'til you're
- black in the face; it won't make the slightest difference: if he
- obeys his minders (er, heeds his advisors), things will change,
- but manageably, if he doesn't, he will be dealt with as Kennedy
- was.
-
- So you can stop shitting yourselves.

Do you _really_ think that assassination is a prospect?

Petra
--
Chrysalid Beacon

Ned Latham

Feb 2, 2017, 3:53:42 PM2/2/17
Petra Strorm wrote:
Yep. The Zapruder film and the audio record between prove without
doubt that the Warren Commision findings are a coverup. That in
turn implies that the assassination was either at the behest of
some establishment faction, or at the very least, condoned by
them.

Kennedy was, late in 1963, trying to force accountability on
the CIA. Trump has already offended them and other factions
in the Washington establishment. What they did in 1963 they
can do in 2017 or so.

Ned

Pelican

Feb 2, 2017, 4:10:59 PM2/2/17
Ned, that's conspiracy theory gone made. You bread-and-butter, eh?

> Kennedy was, late in 1963, trying to force accountability on
> the CIA. Trump has already offended them and other factions
> in the Washington establishment. What they did in 1963 they
> can do in 2017 or so.

Which film was that again?

Jumper

Feb 2, 2017, 4:36:41 PM2/2/17
Perhaps I’ve been watching too many films or reading too many conspiracy
theories. I think President Trump is kicking up far too much dust with
his abrasive and forthright manner. He’s disturbing the status quo a
great deal, not only in his own country, but having repercussions around
the world. I can see his enemies in the US congress and the secret
service, providing expert training and providing arms to a terrorist or
terrorist group to do harm to President Trump. As the IRA said about PM
Thatcher in the Brighton Bombing 1984, “Today we were unlucky, but
remember we only have to be lucky once. You will have to be lucky always."

---

Ned Latham

Feb 2, 2017, 9:20:47 PM2/2/17
Conspiracy theory, yes. Because too many facts have been suppressed
for certainty about every detail. But the Zapruder film is a fact
that they couldn't hide, So too is the audio record of the shooting.

Gone mad, no. Except in your diseased little mind.

> You bread-and-butter, eh?

No, Lamer. Me not bread-and-butter, me gingerbread.
You fuckin' moron.

> > Kennedy was, late in 1963, trying to force accountability on
> > the CIA. Trump has already offended them and other factions
> > in the Washington establishment. What they did in 1963 they
> > can do in 2017 or so.
>
> Which film was that again?

Look it up, you moron. Every adult human being in the fuckin'
world has seen it. NO-ONE sane believes the Warren Commission
finding.

Ned Latham

Feb 2, 2017, 9:29:11 PM2/2/17
newsreader crashed again wrote:
> They could, but it would look pretty obvious.

Assassinations always do.

> How many people are going to believe the "lone gunman"
> bullshit yet again?

LOL!

Sorry, I really did laugh out loud at that, because I thought
of all the idiots around us.

More seriously, I'd expect a different scenario, but wouldn't
be surprised to see a repeat. It's now over fifty years later;
technology and surveillance are fifty years better, and they
know a couple of mistakes to avoid.

So who knows?

Ned

Ned Latham

Feb 2, 2017, 9:54:32 PM2/2/17
> Perhaps I?ve been watching too many films

If you've watched one Hollyweird movie, you've watched too many.

> or reading too many
> conspiracy theories. I think President Trump is kicking up far
> too much dust with his abrasive and forthright manner. He's
> disturbing the status quo a great deal, not only in his own
> country, but having repercussions around the world. I can see
> his enemies in the US congress and the secret service
> providing expert training and providing arms to a terrorist
> or terrorist group to do harm to President Trump.A

Not the Secret Service, methinks. But the CIA, yes; the FBI,
yes, the NSA, yes. Maybe some of the other alphabet soup
agencies too.

> As the IRA said about PM Thatcher in the Brighton Bombing
> 1984, "Today we were unlucky, but remember we only have
> to be lucky once. You will have to be lucky always."

But they weren't unlucky, they were incompetent. And they
never had another opportunity so good because they'd
exposed their hand on the method, and theu didn't think
up a new line of attack.

Her luck on that occasion was their incompetence. And
both continued, with her luck being bolstered by better
security.

I don't see that rubbing Trump out would ve done wholly
by some enemy or criminal group: Ruby's assassination of
Oswald implies mob involvement, but the method used on
Kennedy implies a CIA kill squad (who would themselves
have become dead the same day); I reckon that if it
happens, it'll be an integrated operation involving
multiple distractions and cutoffs.

Ned