— Absurd deluded religion.

dolf

Feb 5, 2018, 6:01:31 PM2/5/18
There is no dogma in making determinations on ethical, appropriate and
proportional #237 - USE OF FORCE *AS* *GUILD* {#123} *FUNCTION* *OF* *THE*
*POLICE* (eg. KNIGHTS TEMPLAR).

Due to slanderous and persecutory dehumanising assertions without any
evidence of substantiation made by satanic scum {#351} as yourself by
claims to piety I’ve actually had community mental health come to my door.

But they have soon left without any need for intervention due to the
coherent rationality and unity of apperception of my spontaneous
representations when accountability was demanded of me.

The distribution list has been amended to include:

aus.legal
aus.politics
aus.media-watch
alt.bible

So as to advocate the passage of legislation having an universal
jurisdiction which can curtail your blasphemous crimes against God,
Country, Sovereignty and humanity by a dissolution made of our human rights
as articulated by the Letters Patent to the AUSTRALIAN COMMONWEALTH 1901.

“And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul:
but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.”
[Matthew 10:28 (KJV)]

GOVERNMENT SHILL #2 (GOV....@GMAIL.COM) @ 0934 HOURS ON 5 FEBRUARY 2018:
"Hmm... I wonder who Dolf is talking to."

DOLF @ 1000 HOURS ON 5 FEBRUARY 2018: “You are right it’s a duplicate post
directed initially to MICHAEL ‘MANSON’ CHRIST and GSI (et al) who seem to
*ALSO* share your TRANSFORMATIONAL driver:

“Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world,
*ACCORDING* *TO* *THE* *PRINCE* *OF* *THE* *POWER* *OF* *THE* *AIR*, *THE*
*SPIRIT* *THAT* *NOW* *WORKETH* *IN* *THE* *CHILDREN* *OF* *DISOBEDIENCE*:”
[Ephesians 2:2 (KJV)]

This is no doubt the combined Angelic genius Ou'RaEL = Vav (#6) + Resh
(#200) + Aleph (#1) + Lamed (#30) as derived from a 3x3 = #15 (9) matrix
which is used as a template to formulate the values for various elements as
being inclusive of AIR: #114 (#342 {ie. #341 + #1 as Cardinal Sin}) + #123
(#369) = #237 - *USE* *OF* *FORCE*

Ou'RaEL = Vav (#6) + Resh (#200) + Aleph (#1) + Lamed (#30)

39 13 62
61 38 15
14 63 37 = #114 as Vav (#6) + Tsade (#90) + Gimel (#3) + Yod (#10) + He
(#5) / #342 as AIR (-)

42 16 65
64 41 18
17 66 40 = #123 as Vav (#6) + Pe (#80) + Vav (#6) + Aleph (#1) + Lamed
(#40) / #369 AS AIR (+)

#114 + #123 = #237 - *USE* *OF* *FORCE* *AS* *GUILD* *FUNCTION* *OF* *THE*
*VICTORIA* *POLICE*

<http://www.grapple369.com?idea:{114}&idea:{342}&idea:{123}&idea:{369}&idea:{237}>

*COMPARE* *TO* *THE* *ANKH* - GRECO ROMAN MAGIC SQUARE {THREE-SIX-NINE OF
JEWISH TEMPLE PRAYER TIMES}

46 6 62
54 38 22
14 70 30 = #114 / #342 {#SIX}

49 9 65
57 41 25
17 73 33 = #123 / #369 {#NINE} AS IT'S NATURAL PROGRESSION {#1 / #73
SUBSTITUTION}

As an ex-policeman {

#15 / #3 - Nature Surmounts Nature [#65 /#2 - Nature Rejoices in its
Nature]

VIBRATION: 3 x #41 = #123 as #INNER {FEMALE (EGO)} / {#3 - disposition
towards (something or someone): Militia Dei {#3 - Soldiers of God as
Knights Templar} (1145 CE) / POSITION: Soldier / Do Not Kill},

3 x #41 = #123 as #6, #2, #50, #10, #5, #50 or #773 as #6, #2, #50, #10,
#5, #700 = ben (H1121): {#75 as #123} 1) son, grandson, child, member of a
group; 1a) son, male child; 1b) grandson; 1c) children (pl. - male and
female); 1d) youth, young men (pl.); 1e) young (of animals); 1f) sons (as
characterisation, ie sons of injustice [for un- righteous men] or sons of
God [for angels]; 1g) people (of a nation) (pl.); 1h) of lifeless things,
ie sparks, stars, arrows (fig.); 1i) *A* *MEMBER* *OF* *A* *GUILD*,
*ORDER*, *CLASS*;

} and owning an Intellectual Property as trinomial noumenon of
substantiated YAHAD {#509 = #40, #400, #10, #5, #4, #10, #40 = yahad
(H3054): {#5 as #19} 1) (Hithpael) to become a Jew (in fact or in fraud),
become Judaised} TORAH / CHRISTIAN religious belief of 72J as 472 BCE = 12
x 294 x 364 or Tropical Year as 293 x 365.2423208191126 days which is
better cosmology knowledge than the Julian calendar of 46 BCE and only
corrected by the Gregorian calendar in 1582 CE, and in having been the
target of Roman Catholic fascist persecution for some 22+ years as a gay
male, I most strongly object to recent apologist antics of Buddhism by a
clandestined association with the Vatican City State.

This distinctive reliance upon the Pythagorean sophistic conjectural vast
OPINION of CENTRE #0 CE v's #CENTRE (#123 = JUDGMENT / #246 = ANGEL
GABRIEL) OF #41 AS 13 to 17 SEPTEMBER 2001 as an occultism made against the
transcendent and equilibrium properties that are intrinsic to the Magic
Squares and into this matter or substance of thing (materia, substantia:
#15CE ... #34CE ... #65CE ... #111CE ... #175CE ... #260CE ... 369CE), as
his means to purvey the binary distillation so as to derive the notion of
gender and spermatic attributions as bifurcated elements, so then convey
the proof of its SCIENTIFIC essence of a thing (essentia, ousia: being)
only by then being a potentiality obtained by means of reduction made upon
the Magic squares, whereas the form {#36 (ie. H27 - Realm of its Nature as
Heaven - Formula of Universal Law + H9 - System's Cosmology as Earth -
Formula of Humanity)}, as considered in itself as actuality by a CANON OF
TRANSPOSITION, requires an embodiment #111 (#36/#666 - Sol Invictus):

MIND (DING-DONG): {#1 + #2 = #3}
SCIENCE (POOH-POOH): {#3 + #4 = #7}
OPINION (BOW-WOW): {#5 + #6 = #11}
SENSE (TA-TA): {#7 + #8 = #15}

+= #36 (ie. H27 - Realm of its Nature as Heaven - Formula of Universal Law
+ H9 - System's Cosmology as Earth - Formula of Humanity)

AS (HETEROS {#8} as *1* - *MONAD*, *2* - *DUAD*, *3* - *TRIAD*) THEORY OF
NUMBER and the reliance upon the Theorem: c² = a² + b² which is otherwise
associated to Roman Empire Governance, Roman Catholicism (et al) and
suspiciously fascist and hence the mischievous and vexatious cause for the
apportioning of such blame which is cast upon even the insatiable
wantonness of the Buddhist Community of immutable faithlessness.

However my sphere of operation as the source of contemplation and in unity
of apperception by the intellectus occurs within the metempirical and
metaphysical as the supranatural realm of the materia prima and whilst that
is outside the temporal reality but nevertheless capable of being
instantiated and moving within the time/space continuum through the
practiced exercise of voluntātus of pure thought as moderate will through
the lens of a theoretical mathematical trinomial noumenon as paradigm of
#81 bits.

As having transcendence by its mind, body and soul encapsulation which
ought not in any manner be encumbered by the puerile semaphore machinations
as some methodology as invention or crafty artifice of another's devising
that is constrained to 64 bit computing.

*IF* *THERE* *IS* *SUCH* *THING* *AS* *THE* *TRINOMIAL* *THEORETICAL*
*MATHEMATICAL* *NOUMENON* *THAT* *THIS* *ESCALATING* *BEHAVIOURAL*
*COMPULSION* *IN* *WHICH* *EVEN* *YOU* *AS* *AN* *ATHEIST* *ARE* *ALSO*
*ENGAGED* (ie. LIKE A RIP AT THE BEACH WHICH HAS YOU IN ITS SWAY) *IS*
*ENTIRELY* *DETERMINISTIC* *AND* *DIRECTED* *TOWARDS* *A*
*PRE*-*DETERMINED* *CONSEQUENCE*.

However I deploy an alternate prototype within my noumenon {ie. it is the
substantial cause for such religions wanting to steal my *INTELLECTUAL*
*PROPERTY* as what ALMIGHTY GOD has ordained to be MINE) as declarative
attribution of my own mind, so I assure you that as it is not only
associated with pure thought, but entirely reasoned and coherent in its
rationality:

“In metaphysics, the noumenon (from Greek: [εν]νοούμενον) is a posited
object or event that exists independently of human sense and/or perception.

SEE HERE: <http://www.grapple369.com?idea{135}>

The term noumenon is generally used when contrasted with, or in relation
to, the term phenomenon, which refers to anything that can be apprehended
by or is an object of the senses. *MODERN* philosophy has generally been
skeptical of the possibility of knowledge independent of the senses, and
Immanuel Kant gave this point of view its canonical expression: that the
noumenal world may exist, but it is completely unknowable through human
sensation.

<http://www.grapple369.com/docs/kant-first-critique-cambridge.pdf>

In Kantian philosophy espoused within Critique of Pure Reason of 1781, the
unknowable noumenon is often linked to the unknowable "thing-in-itself" (in
Kant's German, Ding an sich), although how to characterize the nature of
the relationship is a question yet open to some controversy.” [Wikipedia
2018: Noumenon]

<https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noumenon>

I illustrate its non contentious reality by applying its functionality to
the example the US President Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump’s TWEET made
@ 2233 HOURS ON 2 FEBRUARY 2018 in relation to the biased FBI as cause
célèbre political investigation:

“THE TOP LEADERSHIP AND INVESTIGATORS OF THE FBI AND THE JUSTICE DEPARTMENT
HAVE POLITICIZED {

#372 as #1, #50, #70, #40, #10, #1, #200 = anomia (G458): {#11 as #172} 1)
the condition of without law; 2) contempt and violation of law, iniquity,
wickedness; 1a) because ignorant of it; 1b) because of violating it

} THE SACRED {

#372 as #70, #100, #20, #10, #7, #70, #40, #5, #50 = horkizo (G3726): {#13
as #1007} 1) to force to take an oath, to administer an oath to; 2) to
adjure (solemnly implore);

#324 as #1, #3, #50, #70, #200 = hagnos (G53): {#7 as #324} 1) exciting
reverence, venerable, sacred; 2) pure; 2a) pure from carnality, chaste,
modest; 2b) pure from every fault, immaculate; 2c) clean;

} INVESTIGATIVE PROCESS IN FAVO[U]R {

#372 as #80, #1, #100, #70, #40, #70, #10, #1 = paromoios (G3946): {#15 as
#641} 1) like

} OF DEMOCRATS AND AGAINST REPUBLICANS - SOMETHING WHICH WOULD HAVE BEEN
UNTHINKABLE JUST A SHORT TIME AGO. RANK & FILE ARE GREAT PEOPLE!”

<http://time.com/5130826/john-mccain-donald-trump-vladimir-putin-fbi/>

And contrary to what Senator John Cain asserts within TIME Magazine @ 1246
HOURS (EST): “Trump Is 'Doing Putin's Job for Him' by Attacking the FBI”

That from the meta-data as being concerned with instantiated temporality as
the phenomenology of the TWEET, I can determine that it’s apperception as
an opinion is both informed and authentic in having a concordance {#372 /
#324} with the trinomial mathematical theoretical noumenon:

<http://www.grapple369.com?zen:3,row:9,col:6,nous:12&idea:{m,372}&idea:{f,324}>

.jackNote@zen: 3, row: 9, col: 6, nous: 12 [Time: 2230 hrs, Super: #372 /
#39 - Achieving Oneness, Root of Order; I-Ching: H28 - Major Superiority,
Excess, Great Exceeding, Preponderance of the great, Great surpassing,
Critical mass; Tetra: 76 - Aggravation, Ego: #324 / #12 - Numbing Effect of
the Conventional, Abstaining from Desire; I-Ching: H6 - Contention,
Conflict, Arguing, Lawsuit; Tetra: 25 - Contention]

----------

OUR WORLD IS GUIDED BY TWO PRINCIPLES: {

@1 - CARDINAL SIN AS THE WICKEDNESS OF PRELATES SUCH AS THE ARCHIMANDRITE
AND OF NUNS

@5 - IMMUTABLE SELF-CENTREDNESS THAT PRESUMPTUOUSLY STANDS WITHIN THE PLACE
OF GOD

} AS THAT WHICH NOW HAS NO FURTHER OPPORTUNITY FOR GOD ALMIGHTY'S GRACE.

Whilst it may continue to function as an acceptable METHODOLOGY {ARCH KAI
TELOS OIDA: #1 + #2 + #3 +#4 = #10} with an encapsulated sphere of
operation {

41 1 57
49 33 17
9 65 25 = #99 / #297 {#ONE} <-- *AS* *THE* *FOUNDATION* *STONE*
(*USURPING* @1 = *SOVEREIGN* / #CENTRE @5 = *LAST* *WILL*, *TESTAMENT* *OF*
#INR *BEING* *THE* *BINDING* *NORM* (*NORMA* *OBLIGANS* ) *ON* #33 AD)
*MAGIC* *SQUARE*

<http://www.grapple369.com?idea:{99}&idea:{297}>

#1 (9) - OUHOUYAH (King-Seraphim) = #1
#9 (8) - HAZIEL (King-Cherubim) = #10
#17 (7) - LEVYAH (King-Throne) = #27
#25 (6) - NETEHYAH (King-Dominion) = #52 <-- *THEY* *ARE* *AS* *THE *SONS*
*OF* *DARKNESS* *NOT* *THE* *SONS* *OF* *LIGHT* / *GOD* *AS* #123

#33 (5) - YHOUYAH (King-Powers) = #85
#41 (4) - HEHAHEL (King-Virtues) = #126
#49 (3) - OHOUEL (King-Principalities) = #175 <-- *VENUS* (7x7 = #49 /
#175) *USE* *OF* *MARRIAGE* *AS* *AN* *ANTHROPIC* *PROTOTYPE*

#57 (2) - NEMAMYAH (King-Archangels) = #232
#65 (1) - DAMBYAN (King-Angels) = #297

42 2 58
50 34 18
10 66 26 = #102 / #306 {#TWO}

43 3 59
51 35 19
11 67 27 = #105 / #315 {#THREE}

44 4 60
52 36 20
12 68 28 = #108 / #324 {#FOUR}

74 81 76
79 77 75
78 73 80 = #231 - #108 = #123 / #693 - #369 = #324 {#TEN} AS RETURN TO
GRECO-ROMAN MAGIC SQUARE BEING ITSELF

<http://www.grapple369.com/images/ANKH-Fascist-Roman-Catholic-Empire-Governance.jpeg>

}, it is entirely a specious notion to declare it is the root and causal
basis of the perennialist philosophical tradition:

24 {Greek Letters / Jewish Priestly Divisions} x
7 {days / week as base 7 chronology} x
13 {#MEM / #40 - / #1 - Nature Contains Nature {MOTHER (INTELLECTUS AS
GENITIVE VOLUNTĀTIS) - The tongue of decree deciding between them} [#15 /
#6]}

= #2184 as solar / lunar cycles: 6D as 6 x 364 day / solar year or 6 x 354
day / lunar year + 2 x 30 days intercalation.

45 5 61
53 37 21*
13*69 29

= #111 / #333 {#FIVE AS #CENTRE VALUE TO THE GNOMIC *IMPLEMENTATION*
*GRAVITAS* *TO* *THE* *LETTERS* *PATENT* *AS* *FEDERATION* *TO* *THE*
*AUSTRALIAN* *COMMONWEALTH* *OF* 1901}

<http://www.grapple369.com/docs/Determinism.pdf>

Michael Christ <jesusisth...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Shut up and get out of Sodom (organised religion and its dogma), Robert,
> while you can. You don't know what you are talking about.
>
> Your bible is not going to help you or going with you when they knock at
> your door.
>
> Too late to get oil then. And you will remember everything you have
> been told.
>
> Put it down now and trust God.
>

> Michael Christ

*FRAUDULENT*

Private Street on the edge of the Central Business District dated 16th May,
2000 - This report is prepared in response to a TP00/55 as a Notice of an
Application for Planning Permit

<http://www.grapple369.com/jubilee2000.html>

<http://www.grapple369.com/nature.html>

EXISTENCE.

TETRAD/TETRACTYS

screamin...@gmail.com

Feb 6, 2018, 4:59:23 AM2/6/18
On Tuesday, February 6, 2018 at 10:01:31 AM UTC+11, dolf wrote:
> There is no dogma in making determinations on ethical, appropriate and
> proportional #237 - USE OF FORCE *AS* *GUILD* {#123} *FUNCTION* *OF* *THE*
> *POLICE* (eg. KNIGHTS TEMPLAR).

Gibberish.

> Due to slanderous and persecutory dehumanising assertions without any
> evidence of substantiation made by satanic scum {#351} as yourself by
> claims to piety I’ve actually had community mental health come to my door.

You need to stop the deflection and take a long hard look at all this NOUS NOUEMONON GRUPPLE nonsense and admit that it is very very bad for your mental health as well as for your ability to participate in society.

> But they have soon left without any need for intervention due to the
> coherent rationality and unity of apperception of my spontaneous
> representations when accountability was demanded of me.

You mean you scared the #uck out of them with an uninterrupted 45 minutes of GRAPPLE gabble?

> The distribution list has been amended to include:
>
> aus.legal
> aus.politics
> aus.media-watch
> alt.bible

When did you stop posting to alt.usenet-kooks?

dolf

Feb 6, 2018, 5:53:15 AM2/6/18

GRAPPLE369 Prototype Update 14

There is no dogma involved by making logical and quantum determinations on
ethical, appropriate and proportional #237 - USE OF FORCE *AS* *GUILD*
{#123} *FUNCTION* *OF* *THE* *POLICE* (eg. KNIGHTS TEMPLAR).

Due to slanderous and persecutory dehumanising assertions without any
evidence of substantiation made by satanic scum {#351} as yourself by such
claims to piety I’ve consequentially had community mental health come to my
door.

But they have soon left satisfied and without any need for intervention due
to the coherent rationality as unity of apperception of my spontaneous
representations when accountability was demanded of me.

We ought to advocate the passage of legislation having an universal
jurisdiction which can curtail your blasphemous crimes against God,
Country, Sovereignty and humanity as dissolution attempts made of our human
rights as articulated by the Letters Patent to the AUSTRALIAN COMMONWEALTH
1901.

“And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul:
but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.”
[Matthew 10:28 (KJV)]

I’m facing a dilemma about whether we will also include some inoculation as
a term that is used synonymously to refer to artificial induction of
immunity against various infectious diseases such as Islamic extremism.

I envision these as watch zones within the gizmoArray[] which we will
deploy as a nano reporting pulse mechanism against any possible instances
of religious extremist empathies and in which quadrant these occur.

I will leave it to smarter persons that I to devise this as a real time
speech analysis component.

YOUTUBE: “We’re off to see the Wizard”

<https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Mm3ypbAbLJ8>

But I’m in two minds as to whether this can be applied as a general rule of
thumb to any given prototype deployment or any specific cognitive plane in
the same manner by which I had initially categorised {ie. the cryptographic
sequence and the 10 September 2001 vRudolph slider} each as a superset—even
given the complexity, I still managed to put them in the right order
intuitively.

Or perhaps I ought to say, that I have not observed any empirical data to
suggest an erroneous position assumption.

I shall meditate upon it and endeavour to seek higher counsel.

It’s most fascinating to stay the least ... to be able to determine if the
erratic and schismatic speech gives us any nano echos of extremist
temperament as empathy

- dolf

PS. I ought to resolve the () and [] bracket implementations tomorrow

<http://www.grapple369.com/docs/Determinism.pdf>

dolf

Feb 6, 2018, 6:28:33 AM2/6/18

GRAPPLE369 Prototype Update 14

There is no dogma involved by making logical and quantum determinations on
the ethical, appropriate and proportional #237 - USE OF FORCE *AS* *GUILD*
{#123} *FUNCTION* *OF* *THE* *POLICE* (eg. KNIGHTS TEMPLAR).

Due to slanderous and persecutory dehumanising assertions without any
evidence of substantiation made by satanic scum {#351} as yourself by such
claims to piety I’ve consequentially had community mental health come to my
door.

But they have soon left satisfied and without any need for intervention due
to the coherent rationality as unity of apperception of my spontaneous
representations when accountability was demanded of me as any #277 - Right
to Place a Test.

We ought to advocate the passage of legislation having an universal
jurisdiction which can curtail your blasphemous crimes against God,
Country, Sovereignty and humanity as dissolution attempts made of our human
rights as articulated by the Letters Patent to the AUSTRALIAN COMMONWEALTH
1901.

“And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul:
but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.”
[Matthew 10:28 (KJV)]

I’m presenting facing a dilemma about whether we will also include some
inoculation as a term that is used synonymously to refer to artificial
induction of immunity against various infectious diseases such as Islamic
extremism.

I envision these as equally watch zones within the gizmoArray[] which we
will deploy as a nano reporting pulse mechanism against any possible
instances of religious extremist empathies and in which quadrant these
occur.

I will leave it to smarter persons than I to devise this as a real time
speech analysis component.

YOUTUBE: “We’re off to see the Wizard”

<https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Mm3ypbAbLJ8>

But I’m in two minds as to whether this can be applied as a general rule of
thumb to any given prototype deployment or any specific cognitive plane in
the same manner by which I had initially categorised {ie. the cryptographic
sequence and the 10 September 2001 vRudolph slider} each as a superset—even
given the complexity, I still managed to put them in the right order
intuitively.

Or perhaps I ought to say, that I have not observed any empirical data to
suggest an erroneous positional assumption.

I shall meditate upon it and endeavour to seek higher counsel.

It’s most fascinating to stay the least ... to be able to determine if the
erratic and schismatic speech instanced below gives us any nano echos of