Jewish settlement's in the Gaza strip

Seon

Sep 1, 2010, 5:29:32 AM9/1/10
These days, I have been too busy to post on usenet. But I am posting here
again because I want to get the facts. Can a Zionist or pro Israel person
please explain why the Jews are building settlements on Arab land? What is
their side of the story? The old me would jump to conclusions and blame
Israel and religion for everything, but I am sure there is another reason as
to why the Jews are doing this other than the Bible/Torah crap. Which are
just myths (although I respect freedom of religion)

Seon

ralph

Sep 1, 2010, 5:55:46 AM9/1/10
On Wed, 1 Sep 2010 19:29:32 +1000, "Seon" <seonfe...@gmail.com>
wrote:

FWIW, there are no Jewish settlements in the Gaza Strip (a Jew
wouldn't last long in Hamas-controlled Palestinian territory).

You are probably confusing it with the West Bank.

Seon

Sep 1, 2010, 6:10:06 AM9/1/10

"ralph" <rste...@geocities.com> wrote in message

That's something I'm sure everyone would have missed. I hope people reply to
this post and not make an issue out of my mistake. I'm just wanting to get
both sides of the story.

You have a point about the Gaza strip though. The terrorists would hunt them
down.

The Endeavor

Sep 1, 2010, 7:16:01 AM9/1/10
On Wed, 1 Sep 2010 20:10:06 +1000, Seon wrote:

> You have a point about the Gaza strip though. The terrorists would hunt them
> down.

Actually the problem was not the terrorist but the Israeli army which
removed the Jewish settlements in Gaza.

HD

Sep 1, 2010, 8:58:15 AM9/1/10

"Seon" <seonfe...@gmail.com> wrote in message
Keep on watching Israel and you will find that the Bible / Torah is not
crap.

Seon

Sep 1, 2010, 5:38:40 PM9/1/10

"HD" <her...@bigpond.com> wrote in message

Yes it is, there is no evidence the Jews were in Egypt, no evidence Moses or
any of the prophets existed and no evidence any of the genocide's in the Old
Testament happened. Face facts, the Bible/Torah and Koran are all myths.

Swampfox

Sep 1, 2010, 6:54:08 PM9/1/10

Zionists are building settlements so as to colonise then ultimately occupy
all of which they deem to be the land of Israel as promised to them by God,
the land in question has a greter extent than the current boundaries of
Israel, the West Bank and Gaza but other territories will be addressed in
due course under the Zionist ideology.
There is no legal or historical basis for this but there is no legal or
historical basis for any of the myths expounded by any religion.
Make of it what you will, but they are the facts.

Hunter

Sep 1, 2010, 7:02:42 PM9/1/10

Why, you think the messiah is coming back do you??? Sorry, but he wasn't
a prophet, he was just a very naughty boy, as clearly demonstrated in
the Infancy Gospel of Thomas. Murdering little bastard in fact.

Swampfox

Sep 1, 2010, 7:59:28 PM9/1/10

Assuming of course that he existed at all.

dsharavi

Sep 1, 2010, 8:22:33 PM9/1/10

What Arab land?

Deborah

dsharavi

Sep 1, 2010, 8:24:13 PM9/1/10
On Sep 1, 2:38 pm, "Seon" <seonfergu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> "HD" <her...@bigpond.com> wrote in message

> > "Seon" <seonfergu...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> >> These days, I have been too busy to post on usenet. But I am posting here
> >> again because I want to get the facts. Can a Zionist or pro Israel person
> >> please explain why the Jews are building settlements on Arab land? What
> >> is their side of the story? The old me would jump to conclusions and
> >> blame Israel and religion for everything, but I am sure there is another
> >> reason as to why the Jews are doing this other than the Bible/Torah crap.
> >> Which are just myths (although I respect freedom of religion)
>
> >> Seon
>
> > Keep on watching Israel and you will find that the Bible / Torah is not
> > crap.
>
> Yes it is, there is no evidence the Jews were in Egypt, no evidence Moses or
> any of the prophets existed and no evidence any of the genocide's in the Old
> Testament happened. Face facts, the Bible/Torah and Koran are all myths.

There's no evidence Alexander the Great ever led any army throughout
the Achaemenid Empire, or even existed, so Alexander, too, must be all
myth.

Deborah

Harold Black

Sep 1, 2010, 8:30:21 PM9/1/10

"dsharavi" <dsha...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Brilliant. A classic example of how the Jew mind works.

Hunter

Sep 1, 2010, 8:30:23 PM9/1/10

I always put all the hype about him down to the most successful case in
history of an adulteress getting off the hook.

"Hang on, how the fuck did you end up with a gut-full of arms and legs!
I haven't been getting any in a long fucking time!" - Joseph

"Errrmmm... ummmm.. ya see it's like this.... Oh wait! It was an
immaculate conception!" - Mary

"Phew!!!!" - Postman slipping out the back door

I'm sure that'll rattle some cages, but more plausible than the
religious version.

Harold Black

Sep 1, 2010, 8:30:54 PM9/1/10

>What Arab land?

The land Israel stole.

Swampfox

Sep 1, 2010, 8:46:53 PM9/1/10

Name one plausible religion, apart from Scientology of course.
L Ron Hubbard was a true prophet, ;-)

Hunter

Sep 1, 2010, 9:04:08 PM9/1/10

At least he came from the right background to create a "religion".
Science fiction writer must be one of the better qualifications in the
field. Still, nuking volcanoes and watching out for scary thetans? I'll
leave all that to Mensa-candidates like Tom Cruise!

Now the Church of the Drunken Jedi, that's the TRUE religion. We're not
like those stuck-up Jedi Knight guys (and all of the Abrahamic religions
for that matter) that think they're better than everyone else, we just
want to get drunk with everyone else!

This is why we view Rudd as the Dark One for his exorbitant taxing of
the holy liquid with no regard for our religion! He should be done under
the vilification act lest he be struck down by the holy spirits!!!

Swampfox

Sep 1, 2010, 9:55:38 PM9/1/10

Fair shake of the sauce bottle!

Doug

Sep 1, 2010, 10:44:15 PM9/1/10
"Seon" <seonfe...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Duh, and none of your "good", "moderate" islamonazi pig pals would try
to stop them either.

Doug

Sep 1, 2010, 10:45:25 PM9/1/10
"Seon" <seonfe...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Please inform the "good", "moderate" people of Iranistan, Pigistan,
Indonesia,
Malaysia, Soddy Barbaria and the Gaza Shite of your findings. Please do it
in person, in public and say it loud and proud.

Doug

Sep 1, 2010, 10:45:46 PM9/1/10
"dsharavi" <dsha...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

What Arab land?

Deborah

*******************
Saudia ARABia.

Doug

Sep 2, 2010, 12:09:57 AM9/2/10
"Hunter" <hunt...@iinet.net.au> wrote in message

Who was a "murdering little bastard"?

Hunter

Sep 2, 2010, 1:02:21 AM9/2/10

Mr J. Christ in this case, the Infancy Gospel of Thomas clearly
documents this. But take your pick, they're all no different to each
other really. Mohammed, Jesus, God, Allah. All the same shit with
different names to pin the donkey tail on. At the end of the day just a
bunch of fairy tales that some use for good, and others use for bad.
Religions are nothing more than the original form of political party,
and based as much on fairy-tales as current political policy is.

dsharavi

Sep 2, 2010, 1:46:06 AM9/2/10
On Sep 1, 3:54 pm, "Swampfox" <noi...@whocares.com> wrote:
> Zionists are building settlements so as to colonise then ultimately occupy
> all of which they deem to be the land of Israel as promised to them by God,
> the land in question has a greter extent than the current boundaries of
> Israel, the West Bank and Gaza but other territories will be addressed in
> due course under the Zionist ideology.
> There is no legal or historical basis for this but there is no legal or
> historical basis for any of the myths expounded by any religion.
> Make of it what you will, but they are the facts.

There's no basis in reality for the foregoing, and that IS a fact.

Deborah

dsharavi

Sep 2, 2010, 1:47:20 AM9/2/10
On Sep 1, 2:29 am, "Seon" <seonfergu...@gmail.com> wrote:

The Merneptah Stele; the Moabite Stone; Philistine pottery remains in
Ashkelon, Ashdod, Gat), Ekron, and Gaza; Shoshenq's inscription; the
Kurkh Monolith; the Taylor and Sennacherib Prisms; the Siloam
Inscription; the Tel Dan stele; and the autonomous region within the
Achaemenid Empire's Fifth Satrapy called "Yehud Medinata" (the Jewish
province) aren't "just myths".

Deborah

Peter Webb

Sep 2, 2010, 2:02:16 AM9/2/10

"Seon" <seonfe...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> "HD" <her...@bigpond.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "Seon" <seonfe...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>> These days, I have been too busy to post on usenet. But I am posting
>>> here again because I want to get the facts. Can a Zionist or pro Israel
>>> person please explain why the Jews are building settlements on Arab
>>> land? What is their side of the story? The old me would jump to
>>> conclusions and blame Israel and religion for everything, but I am sure
>>> there is another reason as to why the Jews are doing this other than the
>>> Bible/Torah crap. Which are just myths (although I respect freedom of
>>> religion)
>>>
>>> Seon
>>>

>> Keep on watching Israel and you will find that the Bible / Torah is not
>> crap.
>>
> Yes it is, there is no evidence the Jews were in Egypt,

The Jews claim to Israel is the oldest and longest standing written claim to
territory in the world; it appears in the Dead Sea Scrolls which have been
carbon dated to almost 2,500 years old.

Nobody could possibly argue with the fact that Jews have lived in the Middle
East for millennia; we have original source documents from the period, as
well as the contemporaneous first hand accounts of Roman and Greek
historians.

Peter Webb

Sep 2, 2010, 2:07:36 AM9/2/10

"Harold Black" <n...@bigpond.com> wrote in message

Israel did not and has not "stolen" land. The settlements have been built on
land purchased by Jews from Palestinians. The other Palestinians object
because they don't like living next door to Jews.

Its a bit like a black moving in to a white neighbourhood in the US. No, the
blacks have not "stolen" the house they live in, they bought it. Trying to
pretend that they stole the houses may make you feel a little less racist
about your opinion that you don't want to live near blacks, but it is a
crock of shit. The problem is racism, pure and simple; Muslims don't like
Jews buying land and moving in to their neighborhoods.

asdf

Sep 2, 2010, 2:11:48 AM9/2/10
Peter Webb wrote:
> "Harold Black" <n...@bigpond.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "dsharavi" <dsha...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Sep 1, 2:29 am, "Seon" <seonfergu...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> These days, I have been too busy to post on usenet. But I am
>>> posting here again because I want to get the facts. Can a Zionist
>>> or pro Israel person please explain why the Jews are building
>>> settlements on Arab land? What is
>>> their side of the story? The old me would jump to conclusions and
>>> blame Israel and religion for everything, but I am sure there is
>>> another reason as
>>> to why the Jews are doing this other than the Bible/Torah crap.
>>> Which are just myths (although I respect freedom of religion)
>>>
>>> Seon
>>
>>> What Arab land?
>>
>> The land Israel stole.
>>

> Israel did not and has not "stolen" land. The settlements have been
> built on land purchased

Purchased?

You forgot the invaded part.

It could have worked if Israel didn't embark upon territorial expansionism.

> by Jews from Palestinians. The other
> Palestinians object because they don't like living next door to Jews.

Perhaps because they're getting sick of being bombed.

> Its a bit like a black moving in to a white neighbourhood in the US.
> No, the blacks have not "stolen" the house they live in, they bought
> it.

Oops... somebody doesn't get it.

> Trying to pretend that they stole the houses may make you feel a
> little less racist about your opinion that you don't want to live
> near blacks, but it is a crock of shit. The problem is racism, pure
> and simple; Muslims don't like Jews buying land and moving in to
> their neighborhoods.

Except that Israel didn't buy much of their land.

They invaded it.

They built walls around it.

They bombed over their borders.

Get used to it: They've exceeded their moral high ground.

Swampfox

Sep 2, 2010, 3:22:37 AM9/2/10

"Trust me, I'm a Zionist"?
We don't want your land.
We want peace with our Arab neighbours.
We don't posess nuclear warheads.
The Arabs left Israel en masse in 1948 of their own free will.
Arabs are equal citizens in modern Israel.
Anything else you'd care to add to the propaganda?

Peter Webb

Sep 2, 2010, 3:36:52 AM9/2/10

"asdf" <as...@nowhere.nowhere> wrote in message

> Peter Webb wrote:
>> "Harold Black" <n...@bigpond.com> wrote in message
>>>
>>> "dsharavi" <dsha...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

>>> The land Israel stole.
>>>

>> Israel did not and has not "stolen" land. The settlements have been
>> built on land purchased
>
> Purchased?
>
> You forgot the invaded part.

The settlements that are being referred to in the West Bank were not part of
an "invasion", any more than the houses purchased in Lakemba (in Sydney) by
Lebanese people are part of an invasion. They were built on land purchased
from Palestinians.

> It could have worked if Israel didn't embark upon territorial
> expansionism.
>
>> by Jews from Palestinians. The other
>> Palestinians object because they don't like living next door to Jews.
>>

> Perhaps because they're getting sick of being bombed.
>
>> Its a bit like a black moving in to a white neighbourhood in the US.
>> No, the blacks have not "stolen" the house they live in, they bought
>> it.
>
> Oops... somebody doesn't get it.

No. I don't get your point, and suspect you don't have one.

>> Trying to pretend that they stole the houses may make you feel a
>> little less racist about your opinion that you don't want to live
>> near blacks, but it is a crock of shit. The problem is racism, pure
>> and simple; Muslims don't like Jews buying land and moving in to
>> their neighborhoods.
>
> Except that Israel didn't buy much of their land.

They bought all the land on which the settlements were built.

> They invaded it.

No, that is simply not true, and completely inverts history. The Jews in
those settlements bought the land for their settlements from Palestinians.
And then the Israeli government moved to force their citizens off the land
they had legally bought at gunpoint. The settlers bought the land, the only
"invasion" by Israel was when they sent tanks in to force Jews *off* the
land they legally owned.

> They built walls around it.

For very good reasons. With neighbours like Hamas, you probably want good
fences.

> They bombed over their borders.

Not from the settlements or in support of the settlements, no. The irony of
course is that the only military involvement in the West Bank settlements by
Israel was the IDF forcing their own citizens out at gunpoint.

> Get used to it: They've exceeded their moral high ground.

You should maybe learn a little about the recent settlements before shooting
your mouth off.

Peter Webb

Sep 2, 2010, 3:58:06 AM9/2/10

"Swampfox" <noi...@whocares.com> wrote in message

I don't recall Israel claiming to "not possess nuclear warheads", but
otherwise OK.

Pity the Muslims don't take the same attitude:

> We don't want your land.

Iran, Syria, Hamas and Hezbollah all have the official stated policy that
the Jews be dispossessed of their land in Israel.

> We want peace with our Arab neighbours.

Seven Muslim nations declared war on Israel the day after it was founded.

> We don't possess nuclear warheads.

Iran has stated its intention to build nuclear weapons; the only reason that
they haven't been able to do so decades ago is that they are a primitive
backwater that in the 21st Century, with detailed instructions and plans,
they still can't recreate technology from 1945.

> The Arabs left Israel en masse in 1948 of their own free will.

There are in fact only about 25,000 Jews left in the Arab world, but there
are well over a million Muslims living in Israel. So who kicked who out, do
you think?

> Arabs are equal citizens in modern Israel.

Hmm. In the largest Jewish enclave in the Arab world, Iran, they are
constitutionally second class citizens who don't get the same voting rights
or access to public office.

Nowhere else really has this problem; the Jews were driven out of almost
every country in the region, there aren't any to be treated as second class
citizens. Unlike Muslims in Israel, who stayed in large numbers, had
continuity of property rights, and enjoy the same votes and freedoms as
Jews.

Where in the Arab world are Jews treated as fairly as Muslims are in Israel?

dsharavi

Sep 2, 2010, 4:16:47 AM9/2/10
On Sep 2, 12:36 am, "Peter Webb"
<webbfam...@DIESPAMDIEoptusnet.com.au> wrote:
> "asdf" <a...@nowhere.nowhere> wrote in message

> > Peter Webb wrote:
> >> "Harold Black" <n...@bigpond.com> wrote in message

Good fences? I'd want walls like the walls of Babylon.

> > They bombed over their borders.
>
> Not from the settlements or in support of the settlements, no. The irony of
> course is that the only military involvement in the West Bank settlements by
> Israel was the IDF forcing their own citizens out at gunpoint.
>
> > Get used to it: They've exceeded their moral high ground.
>
> You should maybe learn a little about the recent settlements before shooting
> your mouth off.

Antisemites tend not to want to learn anything that will upset their
prejudices.

Good post.

Deborah

dsharavi

Sep 2, 2010, 4:20:47 AM9/2/10

To your rehashed, secondhand, borrowed propaganda? Why? Do you need
help spewing the drivel of others?

Deborah

Seon

Sep 2, 2010, 4:40:31 AM9/2/10

"Doug" <andx...@gmail.invalid> wrote in message

Why should I? Please go to Israel and spread your hatred of Muslims.

Seon

Sep 2, 2010, 4:41:23 AM9/2/10

"Peter Webb" <webbf...@DIESPAMDIEoptusnet.com.au> wrote in message

Yes and no one can argue that Judaism is the second oldest religion in the
world. That doesn't prove it's myths.

Seon

Sep 2, 2010, 4:44:56 AM9/2/10

"Hunter" <hunt...@iinet.net.au> wrote in message
> HD wrote:
>>

>> "Seon" <seonfe...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>> These days, I have been too busy to post on usenet. But I am posting
>>> here again because I want to get the facts. Can a Zionist or pro Israel
>>> person please explain why the Jews are building settlements on Arab
>>> land? What is their side of the story? The old me would jump to
>>> conclusions and blame Israel and religion for everything, but I am sure
>>> there is another reason as to why the Jews are doing this other than the
>>> Bible/Torah crap. Which are just myths (although I respect freedom of
>>> religion)
>>>
>>> Seon
>>>

>> Keep on watching Israel and you will find that the Bible / Torah is not
>> crap.
>

> Why, you think the messiah is coming back do you??? Sorry, but he wasn't a
> prophet, he was just a very naughty boy, as clearly demonstrated in the
> Infancy Gospel of Thomas. Murdering little bastard in fact.

The gospel of Thomas was written 110 years after Jesus allegedly died. I
would trust the gospel of John over that and that is saying a lot. I also
find it more enlightening than the 4 gospels anyway. "The kingdom of heaven
is within" that means the kingdom of heaven is within us, we don't have to
look out word.

And some Gnostics believe Jesus never existed and the Gnostic gospels were
symbolic. But I don't know what the motives for the people who wrote the
Gnostic gospels were.

Seon

Sep 2, 2010, 4:45:36 AM9/2/10

"Doug" <andx...@gmail.invalid> wrote in message

I don't have any Muslim pals. Anyway, I asked a question. Can you or someone
please answer it?

Seon

Sep 2, 2010, 4:47:20 AM9/2/10

"dsharavi" <dsha...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> On Sep 1, 2:38 pm, "Seon" <seonfergu...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> "HD" <her...@bigpond.com> wrote in message

>> > "Seon" <seonfergu...@gmail.com> wrote in message

>> > Keep on watching Israel and you will find that the Bible / Torah is not
>> > crap.
>>

>> Yes it is, there is no evidence the Jews were in Egypt, no evidence Moses
>> or
>> any of the prophets existed and no evidence any of the genocide's in the
>> Old
>> Testament happened. Face facts, the Bible/Torah and Koran are all myths.
>

> There's no evidence Alexander the Great ever led any army throughout
> the Achaemenid Empire, or even existed, so Alexander, too, must be all
> myth.

Lies
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_the_great#Sources

If the gospels were at least written by people who knew Jesus or the Bible
was written by people who knew Moses and Abraham etc I might believe it.

> Deborah

Seon

Sep 2, 2010, 4:49:26 AM9/2/10

> Brilliant. A classic example of how the Jew mind works.

This website debunks her silly arguments easily.

http://www.jesusneverexisted.com/exist.html

bringyagrogalong

Sep 2, 2010, 4:50:11 AM9/2/10
"Peter Webb" <webbfam...@DIESPAMDIEoptusnet.com.au> wrote:
> "Seon" <seonfergu...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> >> Keep on watching Israel and you will find that the Bible / Torah is not
> >> crap.
>
> > Yes it is, there is no evidence the Jews were in Egypt,
>
> The Jews claim to Israel is the oldest and longest standing written claim to
> territory in the world; it appears in the Dead Sea Scrolls which have been
> carbon dated to almost 2,500 years old.

So what? LOL

The aboriginals have lived in Australia for far longer than that.

I take it you have no objection to turning over your house and land to
them.

> Nobody could possibly argue with the fact that Jews have lived in the Middle
> East for millennia; we have original source documents from the period, as
> well as the contemporaneous first hand accounts of Roman and Greek
> historians.

A paltry millennia ROFLMAO

Aboriginals aboriginals have inhabited Australia for tens of
millennia.

Now, when are you going to hand over your quarter acre block to them?

bringyagrogalong

Sep 2, 2010, 5:02:25 AM9/2/10
"Seon" <seonfergu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> "ralph" <cuckold...@geocities.com> wrote in message

> > "Seon" <seonfergu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > >
> >> These days, I have been too busy to post on usenet. But I am posting here
> >> again because I want to get the facts. Can a Zionist or pro Israel person
> >> please explain why the Jews are building settlements on Arab land? What is
> >> their side of the story? The old me would jump to conclusions and blame
> >> Israel and religion for everything, but I am sure there is another reason
> >> as to why the Jews are doing this other than the Bible/Torah crap. Which
> >> are just myths (although I respect freedom of religion)
>
> > FWIW, there are no Jewish settlements in the Gaza Strip (a Jew
> > wouldn't last long in Hamas-controlled Palestinian territory).
>
> > You are probably confusing it with the West Bank.
>
> That's something I'm sure everyone would have missed. I hope people reply to
> this post and not make an issue out of my mistake. I'm just wanting to get
> both sides of the story.
>
> You have a point about the Gaza strip though. The terrorists would hunt them
> down.

Don't apologise, Seon. Ralphs as ill-informed as ever.

Twenty-one settlements were built in the Gaza Strip and only withdrawn
in 2005.

Despite Ralph's hysterical assertion that any Jews living in
settlements in the Gaza strip would be hunted down and killed by the
Palestinians, that clearly didn't happen.

You have to realise that Ralph is arguably the least educated and ill-
informed poster on Usenet.

Seon

Sep 2, 2010, 5:03:53 AM9/2/10

> Seon wrote:
>> These days, I have been too busy to post on usenet. But I am posting
>> here again because I want to get the facts. Can a Zionist or pro
>> Israel person please explain why the Jews are building settlements on
>> Arab land? What is their side of the story? The old me would jump to
>> conclusions and blame Israel and religion for everything, but I am
>> sure there is another reason as to why the Jews are doing this other
>> than the Bible/Torah crap. Which are just myths (although I respect
>> freedom of religion)

>> Seon

> Zionists are building settlements so as to colonise then ultimately occupy
> all of which they deem to be the land of Israel as promised to them by
> God, the land in question has a greter extent than the current boundaries
> of Israel, the West Bank and Gaza but other territories will be addressed
> in due course under the Zionist ideology.
> There is no legal or historical basis for this but there is no legal or
> historical basis for any of the myths expounded by any religion.
> Make of it what you will, but they are the facts.

I thought they were 2 sides of the story. The Bible doesn't count as a side
because it is a book of mythology.

Seon

Sep 2, 2010, 5:04:50 AM9/2/10

"Swampfox" <noi...@whocares.com> wrote in message

Israel paid the Arab's who's land they stole...

Seon

Sep 2, 2010, 5:09:17 AM9/2/10

"dsharavi" <dsha...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> On Sep 1, 2:29 am, "Seon" <seonfergu...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> These days, I have been too busy to post on usenet. But I am posting here
>> again because I want to get the facts. Can a Zionist or pro Israel person
>> please explain why the Jews are building settlements on Arab land? What
>> is
>> their side of the story? The old me would jump to conclusions and blame
>> Israel and religion for everything, but I am sure there is another reason
>> as
>> to why the Jews are doing this other than the Bible/Torah crap. Which are
>> just myths (although I respect freedom of religion)
>>
>> Seon
>

> What Arab land?
>
> Deborah

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_West_Bank

The West Bank (Arabic: ????? ????????, a?-?iffä l-Garbiyä, Hebrew: ????
????????, HaGadah HaMa'aravit)[1] is a landlocked territory[2] and is the
eastern part of the Palestinian territories; on the west bank of the Jordan
River in the Middle East. To the west, north, and south, the West Bank
shares borders with the state of Israel. To the east, across the Jordan
River, lies the country of Jordan. The West Bank also contains a significant
coastline along the western bank of the Dead Sea. Since 1967, most of the
West Bank has been under Israeli military occupation as what it calls the
Judea and Samaria Area. A smaller part of the West Bank is administered by
the Israeli civilian authorities as part of Jerusalem District.

Prior to the First World War, the area now known as the West Bank was under
Ottoman rule as part of the province of Syria. At the 1920 San Remo
conference, the victorious Allied powers allocated the area to the British
Mandate of Palestine. Following World War II, United Nations passed the
United Nations General Assembly Resolution 181 (II) Future Government of
Palestine which aimed to establish a two-state solution within Palestine.
The territory known as the "West Bank" was originally part of the proposed
Arab territories, but following the Arab-Israeli War this area was captured
by Trans-Jordan (renamed Jordan in 1949). The name "West Bank" was proposed
by the Jordanian authorities to describe the area west of Jordan River. The
1949 Armistice Agreements defined its interim boundary. From 1948 until
1967, the area was under Jordanian rule, and Jordan did not officially
relinquish its claim to the area until 1988, ceding its territorial claims
to the PLO and eventually stripping West Bank Palestinians of Jordanian
citizenship [3][4]. Jordan's claim was never formally recognized by the
international community, with the exception of the United Kingdom. The
United States Department of State also recognized this extension of
Jordanian sovereignty.[5][6][7] The West Bank was taken control of by
Israel, during the Six-Day War in June, 1967. With the exception of East
Jerusalem and the former Israeli - Jordanian no man's land, the West Bank
was not annexed by Israel. Most of the residents are Arabs, although a large
number of Israeli settlements have been built in the region since 1967.
Close to 500,000 Israelis live in the West Bank settlements, annexed East
Jerusalem and the former Israeli - Jordanian no man's land areas. [8]

The West Bank has a land area of 5,640 km2 (including East Jerusalem),[9]
and 220 km2 water (the northwest quarter of the Dead Sea). Its population is
2,514,845 (June 2010)[10] according to the Palestinian Central Bureau of
Statistics (PCBS). Other Palestinian ministries indicate that its Arab
population, excluding East Jerusalem, is 1.5 million.

Seon

Sep 2, 2010, 5:09:51 AM9/2/10

"dsharavi" <dsha...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Where is the historical evidence that they happened?

> Deborah

Government Shill #2

Sep 2, 2010, 5:40:15 AM9/2/10
On Thu, 2 Sep 2010 18:40:31 +1000, "Seon" <seonfe...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Why should I? Please go to Israel and spread your hatred of Muslims.

Seon!

You're back!

Were you been? Public Servant School?

Shill #2
Oscar Wilde (1854 - 1900)

Seon

Sep 2, 2010, 5:40:52 AM9/2/10

"bringyagrogalong" <sof...@aapt.net.au> wrote in message

They are still Jews in the Gaza strip?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel%27s_unilateral_disengagement_plan

Israel's unilateral disengagement plan (Hebrew: ?????? ???????? Tokhnit
HaHitnatkut or ?????? ???????? Tokhnit HaHinatkut in the Disengagement Plan
Implementation Law), also known as the "Disengagement plan", "Gaza expulsion
plan", and "Hitnatkut", was a proposal by Israeli Prime Minister Ariel
Sharon, adopted by the government on June 6, 2004 and enacted in August
2005, to evict all Israelis from the Gaza Strip and from four settlements in
the northern West Bank.

Those Israeli citizens that refused to accept government compensation
packages and voluntarily vacate their homes prior to the August 15, 2005
deadline, were evicted by Israeli security forces over a period of several
days.[1] The eviction of all residents, demolition of the residential
buildings and evacuation of associated security personnel from the Gaza
Strip was completed by September 12, 2005.[2] The eviction and dismantlement
of the four settlements in the northern West Bank was completed ten days
later.

Seon

Sep 2, 2010, 5:50:50 AM9/2/10

"Government Shill #2" <gov....@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Thu, 2 Sep 2010 18:40:31 +1000, "Seon" <seonfe...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

>>Why should I? Please go to Israel and spread your hatred of Muslims.
>
> Seon!
>
> You're back!
>
> Were you been? Public Servant School?

A little thing called work. But I saw this story
http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2010/09/02/3000284.htm And wanted to get
the facts. Why does Israel think it has the right to build settlements on
Arab land? What is their side of the story? Before I would just blame Israel
but I've been trying to be unbiased.

Government Shill #2

Sep 2, 2010, 6:01:26 AM9/2/10
On Thu, 2 Sep 2010 19:50:50 +1000, "Seon" <se...@iinet.net.au> wrote:

>"Government Shill #2" <gov....@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Thu, 2 Sep 2010 18:40:31 +1000, "Seon" <seonfe...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>

>>>Why should I? Please go to Israel and spread your hatred of Muslims.
>>
>> Seon!
>>
>> You're back!
>>
>> Were you been? Public Servant School?
>>
>A little thing called work. But I saw this story

Lots of people work.

Is your new job 18 hours/day?

>http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2010/09/02/3000284.htm And wanted to get
>the facts. Why does Israel think it has the right to build settlements on
>Arab land? What is their side of the story? Before I would just blame Israel
>but I've been trying to be unbiased.

I note that you are yet to condemn the murder of civilians, including a pregnant
woman. Why is that? Because they weren't from Gaza?

HD

Sep 2, 2010, 6:10:17 AM9/2/10

"Seon" <seonfe...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> "HD" <her...@bigpond.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "Seon" <seonfe...@gmail.com> wrote in message

>>> These days, I have been too busy to post on usenet. But I am posting
>>> here again because I want to get the facts. Can a Zionist or pro Israel
>>> person please explain why the Jews are building settlements on Arab
>>> land? What is their side of the story? The old me would jump to
>>> conclusions and blame Israel and religion for everything, but I am sure
>>> there is another reason as to why the Jews are doing this other than the
>>> Bible/Torah crap. Which are just myths (although I respect freedom of
>>> religion)
>>>
>>> Seon
>>>

>> Keep on watching Israel and you will find that the Bible / Torah is not
>> crap.
>>
> Yes it is, there is no evidence the Jews were in Egypt, no evidence Moses
> or any of the prophets existed and no evidence any of the genocide's in
> the Old Testament happened. Face facts, the Bible/Torah and Koran are all
> myths.

A few years ago they found Jews in Ethiopia and on further investigation
found that they were of the lost tribe of Israel. They did find 12.000 and
brought them to Israel. Some 2700 years ago the Prophet Isaiah Prophetised
that in the end times God will gather together a remnant of Israel, 12.000
from every tribe. Do you call those Prophesies myths?

Seon

Sep 2, 2010, 6:14:09 AM9/2/10

> On Thu, 2 Sep 2010 19:50:50 +1000, "Seon" <se...@iinet.net.au> wrote:
>

>>"Government Shill #2" <gov....@gmail.com> wrote in message

>>> Seon!
>>>
>>> You're back!
>>>
>>> Were you been? Public Servant School?
>>>
>>A little thing called work. But I saw this story
>
> Lots of people work.
>
> Is your new job 18 hours/day?

9-3pm...

>>http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2010/09/02/3000284.htm And wanted to
>>get
>>the facts. Why does Israel think it has the right to build settlements on
>>Arab land? What is their side of the story? Before I would just blame
>>Israel
>>but I've been trying to be unbiased.
>
> I note that you are yet to condemn the murder of civilians, including a
> pregnant
> woman. Why is that? Because they weren't from Gaza?

Well I do obviously, terrorism is never excused. That goes for the Muslim
terrorists as well. But the old me would say "Well they lived in illegal
settlements and the Muslims were just fighting people who illegally occupied
their land" the new me thinks it is a barbaric terrorist act but wants to
know why Israel thinks it has the right to build a settlement in the West
Bank.

I'm sure religion isn't the only answer.

Seon

Sep 2, 2010, 6:19:22 AM9/2/10

"HD" <her...@bigpond.com> wrote in message

That's not Egypt. Was the settlement dated back to the time Exodus was
alleged to have happened? I wish he would gather together remnant of Jews in
Egypt so we can know for a fact that Jews were in Egypt.

All that proves is the Jews were descended from a tribe.

HD

Sep 2, 2010, 6:20:15 AM9/2/10

"Seon" <seonfe...@gmail.com> wrote in message

I did look at that site and here is what I read:
*Texts written by people who actually knew Alexander or who gathered
information from men who served with Alexander are all lost apart from a few
inscriptions and fragments.*

Why do you call for a different prove of the Bible? Why do you believe that
Alexander existed but not Jesus when you have the same prove in both cases?

Seon

Sep 2, 2010, 6:26:01 AM9/2/10

"HD" <her...@bigpond.com> wrote in message

No one who knew Jesus wrote the Bible, but this isn't about Jesus it is
about how historical the Bible is and sorry, I don't think it is very
historical. Plus Jesus may have been a rabbi or something and the myths
about the virgin birth and Resurrection arose later.

HD

Sep 2, 2010, 6:29:19 AM9/2/10

"Hunter" <hunt...@iinet.net.au> wrote in message
> HD wrote:
>>
>> "Seon" <seonfe...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>> These days, I have been too busy to post on usenet. But I am posting
>>> here again because I want to get the facts. Can a Zionist or pro Israel
>>> person please explain why the Jews are building settlements on Arab
>>> land? What is their side of the story? The old me would jump to
>>> conclusions and blame Israel and religion for everything, but I am sure
>>> there is another reason as to why the Jews are doing this other than the
>>> Bible/Torah crap. Which are just myths (although I respect freedom of
>>> religion)
>>>
>>> Seon
>>>

>> Keep on watching Israel and you will find that the Bible / Torah is not
>> crap.
>

> Why, you think the messiah is coming back do you??? Sorry, but he wasn't a
> prophet, he was just a very naughty boy, as clearly demonstrated in the
> Infancy Gospel of Thomas. Murdering little bastard in fact.

What is worse: Immigrants who oppose our Christian culture and heritage or
persons like you who do likewise?

Seon

Sep 2, 2010, 6:41:32 AM9/2/10

"HD" <her...@bigpond.com> wrote in message

Christians.

Government Shill #2

Sep 2, 2010, 6:52:19 AM9/2/10
On Thu, 2 Sep 2010 20:14:09 +1000, "Seon" <se...@iinet.net.au> wrote:

>"Government Shill #2" <gov....@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Thu, 2 Sep 2010 19:50:50 +1000, "Seon" <se...@iinet.net.au> wrote:
>>

>>>"Government Shill #2" <gov....@gmail.com> wrote in message

>>>A little thing called work. But I saw this story
>>
>> Lots of people work.
>>
>> Is your new job 18 hours/day?
>>
>9-3pm...

You're back at school?

>>>http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2010/09/02/3000284.htm And wanted to
>>>get
>>>the facts. Why does Israel think it has the right to build settlements on
>>>Arab land? What is their side of the story? Before I would just blame
>>>Israel
>>>but I've been trying to be unbiased.
>>
>> I note that you are yet to condemn the murder of civilians, including a
>> pregnant
>> woman. Why is that? Because they weren't from Gaza?
>>
>Well I do obviously, terrorism is never excused. That goes for the Muslim
>terrorists as well. But the old me would say "Well they lived in illegal
>settlements and the Muslims were just fighting people who illegally occupied
>their land" the new me thinks it is a barbaric terrorist act but wants to
>know why Israel thinks it has the right to build a settlement in the West
>Bank.

I think that they think they have the right because they won a war. A war that
the other side started. In wars territory changes hands. Always has. Always
will.

>I'm sure religion isn't the only answer.

I'm sure it's not even the answer.

Hunter

Sep 2, 2010, 6:52:03 AM9/2/10

No no, not the Gospel of Thomas, the Infancy Gospel of Thomas! Talks
about him being a nasty little bugger that got his rocks off murdering
kids that fucked with him. It's all bloody mythology anyway, so one work
is no less relevant than the next.

Hunter

Sep 2, 2010, 6:57:20 AM9/2/10

What is worse: Christians who butt-fuck little kids in our country, or
people like you that try to justify it? See what happens when you play
that game? Thick as Ayers Rock you are.

Noted by the way, as per usual, you're not able to substantiate or
answer any questions about your bullshit lie that if people watch Israel
it will prove the Bible/Torah is not crap. Your delusions are getting worse.

Hunter

Sep 2, 2010, 7:00:06 AM9/2/10

LOL!!!!!!!! Hahaha, well it's not fair on the majority of good
Christians out there to judge them by duplicitous retards like HD and
Pretzl, but when responding to HD I can see why you'd come up with that
answer!!!!

bringyagrogalong

Sep 2, 2010, 7:01:05 AM9/2/10
"Seon" <seonfergu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> "bringyagrogalong" <sof...@aapt.net.au> wrote in message

> >> That's something I'm sure everyone would have missed. I hope people reply
> >> to this post and not make an issue out of my mistake. I'm just wanting to
> >> get both sides of the story.
>
> >> You have a point about the Gaza strip though. The terrorists would hunt
> >> them down.
>
> > Don't apologise, Seon. Ralph's as ill-informed as ever.

> > Twenty-one settlements were built in the Gaza Strip and only withdrawn
> > in 2005.
>
> > Despite Ralph's hysterical assertion that any Jews living in
> > settlements in the Gaza strip would be hunted down and killed by the
> > Palestinians, that clearly didn't happen.
>
> > You have to realise that Ralph is arguably the least educated and ill-
> > informed poster on Usenet.
>
> They are still Jews in the Gaza strip?

Are you dyslectic, Seon.

Find a big person to read my post to you.

HD

Sep 2, 2010, 7:03:12 AM9/2/10

"Seon" <se...@iinet.net.au> wrote in message
Why do you want to believe that?

HD

Sep 2, 2010, 7:05:13 AM9/2/10

"Seon" <se...@iinet.net.au> wrote in message

12 tribes of Israel.

HD

Sep 2, 2010, 7:23:49 AM9/2/10

"Seon" <se...@iinet.net.au> wrote in message
Go to Europe where I assume you originated from
Look at the arts. 90 % is Religious.
From Verdi's Nabucco to Handel's Messiah all classical music oozes with
religion.
Look at the greatest minds of Literature and Philosophy. It is full of
religion.
Look at folk music. It is full of religion
Look at our institutions and conventions. Most were started by religion.
You like the Carnival? It is a Christian celebration. I could go on and on,
but the simple fact is: Take away Christianity and you take away our culture
and heritage. You have nothing left.

HD

Sep 2, 2010, 7:36:48 AM9/2/10

> HD wrote:
>>
>> "Hunter" <hunt...@iinet.net.au> wrote in message

>>> Why, you think the messiah is coming back do you??? Sorry, but he wasn't
>>> a prophet, he was just a very naughty boy, as clearly demonstrated in
>>> the Infancy Gospel of Thomas. Murdering little bastard in fact.
>>>

>> What is worse: Immigrants who oppose our Christian culture and heritage
>> or persons like you who do likewise?
>

> What is worse: Christians who butt-fuck little kids in our country, or
> people like you that try to justify it?

So go and kill yourself because all the ones who buttfuck little kids are
males just like you.

HD

Sep 2, 2010, 9:06:18 AM9/2/10

"Seon" <seonfe...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Did you study the Bible and history?
At which university?

bringyagrogalong

Sep 2, 2010, 9:12:55 AM9/2/10
"HD" <her...@bigpond.com> wrote:
> "Seon" <seonfergu...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> >> Zionists are building settlements so as to colonise then ultimately
> >> occupy all of which they deem to be the land of Israel as promised to
> >> them by God, the land in question has a greter extent than the current
> >> boundaries of Israel, the West Bank and Gaza but other territories will
> >> be addressed in due course under the Zionist ideology.
> >> There is no legal or historical basis for this but there is no legal or
> >> historical basis for any of the myths expounded by any religion.
> >> Make of it what you will, but they are the facts.
>
> > I thought they were 2 sides of the story. The Bible doesn't count as a
> > side because it is a book of mythology.
>
> Did you study the Bible and history?
> At which university?

The bible and history are mutually exclusive.

"God didn't create the universe: Hawking"...

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2010/09/02/3001169.htm

HD

Sep 2, 2010, 9:23:04 AM9/2/10

"bringyagrogalong" <sof...@aapt.net.au> wrote in message

God created evolution.

Tim Miller

Sep 2, 2010, 9:24:08 AM9/2/10

Man created god.

Green Lantern

Sep 2, 2010, 9:31:37 AM9/2/10

"HD" <her...@bigpond.com> wrote in message

At which university did you study the Bible ?

HD

Sep 2, 2010, 9:35:31 AM9/2/10

"Tim Miller" <replyton...@invalid.invalid> wrote in message

So if God had been created He must excist.

HD

Sep 2, 2010, 9:37:07 AM9/2/10

"Green Lantern" <gr...@peril.com> wrote in message

I am guided by a million Doctors of Theology who have studied the bible in
the last 2000 years.

Tim Miller

Sep 2, 2010, 9:39:25 AM9/2/10

Every bit as much as the Easter Bunny!

bringyagrogalong

Sep 2, 2010, 9:40:14 AM9/2/10
"Green Lantern" <gr...@peril.com> wrote:
> "HD" <her...@bigpond.com> wrote in message
> > "bringyagrogalong" <sof...@aapt.net.au> wrote in message

You've got him there. LOL

Perhaps it was somewhere in the Ozarks.

HD

Sep 2, 2010, 9:45:42 AM9/2/10

"Tim Miller" <replyton...@invalid.invalid> wrote in message

Exept the Easter Bunny has been created as a fable and a fable it shall
remain.

HD

Sep 2, 2010, 9:46:57 AM9/2/10

"bringyagrogalong" <sof...@aapt.net.au> wrote in message

Been a bit to fast, haven't you?

Tim Miller

Sep 2, 2010, 9:54:01 AM9/2/10

See? EXACTLY like your god!

Tim Miller

Sep 2, 2010, 9:54:46 AM9/2/10

While you, apparently, are only "half fast".

HD

Sep 2, 2010, 9:59:16 AM9/2/10

"Tim Miller" <replyton...@invalid.invalid> wrote in message
No, the people who created the Easter Bunny knew that it was a fable while
the people who created God knew that it was not a fable.
See the difference?

Tim Miller

Sep 2, 2010, 10:04:37 AM9/2/10

I'm afraid there ISN'T any difference. Both are fables. You've
simply outgrown the need for ONE of them.

Green Lantern

Sep 2, 2010, 10:25:27 AM9/2/10

"HD" <her...@bigpond.com> wrote in message

In other words, no university at all.

Gosh, that's a surprise.

LOL !

HD

Sep 2, 2010, 10:29:51 AM9/2/10

"Tim Miller" <replyton...@invalid.invalid> wrote in message

Sure, we don't need the Easter Bunny, but man has demonstrated from the
earliest times of evolution that he needs religion. The Hippies, rock and
materialism were no alternatives.

Tim Miller

Sep 2, 2010, 10:32:17 AM9/2/10

Primitive, bronze age goat herders needed gods... yours is just
one in a LONG line of such fables.

> The Hippies, rock and materialism were no alternatives.

Nor were they intended as such.

bringyagrogalong

Sep 2, 2010, 10:39:36 AM9/2/10
"HD" <her...@bigpond.com> wrote:
> "Tim Miller" <replytonewsgr...@invalid.invalid> wrote in message
> > HD wrote:

> >> Exept the Easter Bunny has been created as a fable and a fable it shall
> >> remain.
>
> > See? EXACTLY like your god!
>
> No, the people who created the Easter Bunny knew that it was a fable while
> the people who created God knew that it was not a fable.
> See the difference?

Come off it, HD

The bible's a crock of bullshit.

It's supposed to be infallible, so perhaps you can explain this
discrepancy...

Mathew 27:3

http://bible.cc/matthew/27-3.htm

"When Judas learnt that Jesus had been sentenced to death, he was
sorry for what he had done. He returned the thirty silver coins to the
chief priests and leaders and said, 'I have sinned for betraying a man
who has never done anything wrong.' 'So what? That's your problem'
they replied. Judas threw the money into the temple and then went out
and hanged himself".

Acts 1.18

http://biblebrowser.com/acts/1-18.htm

"Then Judas bought some land with the money he was given for doing
that evil thing. He fell headfirst into the field. His body burst
open, and all his insides came out".

So do tell, HD, did Judas throw the money into the temple or did he
buy some land?

,,,,waiting!

HD

Sep 2, 2010, 10:44:32 AM9/2/10

"Green Lantern" <gr...@peril.com> wrote in message

Not to study Theology or History.
I am not Tony Abbott--Thank God.

Green Lantern

Sep 2, 2010, 10:53:48 AM9/2/10

"HD" <her...@bigpond.com> wrote in message

Which are mutually exclusive as Serge pointed out.

Ah, these circular arguments.

Benway (original non-Zionist)

Sep 2, 2010, 11:03:05 AM9/2/10

The Easter Jesus is a fable, and he didn't even
bring chocolate eggs like the Easter Bunny does.

We are asked to moan and groan in a church for
all the Sundays of our lives, and we don't even
get a chocolate egg for our troubles?

What sort of scam is this crap anyway?
I want my friggin chocolate egg! Okay?

**********************************

HD

Sep 2, 2010, 11:12:58 AM9/2/10

"bringyagrogalong" <sof...@aapt.net.au> wrote in message

In all probability he trew the money into the temple then hanged himself.
The Priest did not want the money and brought the land with it on which
Judas hanged himself as the owner did not want the land on which Judas
hanged himself. Up to this day it still is known as the field of blood.
It is not unusual to find such small contradictions, In fact, a writer of
fables would be careful not to contradict himself. If two people see an
accident from different angles they will not tell the same story. It doesn't
matter, What matters is that there are two different accounts of Judas
betrayal, of 30 pieces of silver as a reward and of Judas killing himself.

HD

Sep 2, 2010, 11:24:41 AM9/2/10

"Benway (original non-Zionist)" <capt...@mailpuppy.com> wrote in message
Most Churches I have been to at Easter hand out chocolate eggs for small
children.
Just come to our church and I tell the Pastor that you are just a big kid.

Hunter

Sep 2, 2010, 11:25:34 AM9/2/10
HD wrote:
> "Seon" <se...@iinet.net.au> wrote in message

>> "HD" <her...@bigpond.com> wrote in message
>>>
>>> What is worse: Immigrants who oppose our Christian culture and
>>> heritage or persons like you who do likewise?
>>>

>> Christians.
>>

> Go to Europe where I assume you originated from
> Look at the arts. 90 % is Religious.
> From Verdi's Nabucco to Handel's Messiah all classical music oozes with
> religion.
> Look at the greatest minds of Literature and Philosophy. It is full of
> religion.
> Look at folk music. It is full of religion
> Look at our institutions and conventions. Most were started by religion.
> You like the Carnival? It is a Christian celebration. I could go on and
> on, but the simple fact is: Take away Christianity and you take away our
> culture and heritage. You have nothing left.

Take away the flat earth, believing in pantheons of Roman and Greek gods
(the cultures where most of our present day culture originated), the
belief in witches and of course our ancestors the cavemen, and there
isn't anything left.

Doesn't mean we're all still silly enough to be cavemen that believe in
a flat Earth with bizarre pantheons of gods floating around and scared
shitless of witches hexing us. Not most of us anyway. History is
history, old superstitions are dying and we live in the enlightened
modern day.

Hunter

Sep 2, 2010, 11:27:55 AM9/2/10
HD wrote:
> "Hunter" <hunt...@iinet.net.au> wrote in message

>> HD wrote:
>>>
>>> What is worse: Immigrants who oppose our Christian culture and
>>> heritage or persons like you who do likewise?
>>
>> What is worse: Christians who butt-fuck little kids in our country, or
>> people like you that try to justify it?
>
> So go and kill yourself because all the ones who buttfuck little kids
> are males just like you.

So go kill yourself because all of the people who oppose your Christian
culture and heritage are humans just like you. You still don't get it do
you.....

>> See what happens when you play
>> that game? Thick as Ayers Rock you are.
>>
>> Noted by the way, as per usual, you're not able to substantiate or
>> answer any questions about your bullshit lie that if people watch
>> Israel it will prove the Bible/Torah is not crap. Your delusions are
>> getting worse.

No surprises the lack of response there....

HD

Sep 2, 2010, 11:36:46 AM9/2/10

"Hunter" <hunt...@iinet.net.au> wrote in message

Sure we do.
When people lose their money they have nothing left and jump of high roofs.
Just in Australia 7 people commit suicide each and every day, When things go
wrong they have nothing left to live for. Broken marriages, drugs, drunks,
porn and violence. Yeah, modern enlightened days.

Hunter

Sep 2, 2010, 11:38:57 AM9/2/10

Oh for fucks sake... not even the scientific creationists believe in
Darwinian evolution, so you're contradicting your supposed religion....
Or do you espouse that your religion is wrong on a shit-load of points
and you know better?

So, since you seem to be claiming to believe in evolution, and since man
evolved from "apes", and god made man in his image according to your
religion, you would of course agree that god must be a bloody great
Baboon? Or perhaps an Orangutan?

Never understood you lot that worked out religion was a losing cause,
and tried to embed it into science which was turning religion into a
joke, sort of like a drowning swimmer clutching at leaves on the surface
in the deluded hope it would help them stay afloat. Why not just give up
gracefully or just go for the whole delusion, hook, line and sinker?

Hunter

Sep 2, 2010, 11:40:04 AM9/2/10
HD wrote:
> "Tim Miller" <replyton...@invalid.invalid> wrote in message
>> HD wrote:
>>> "Tim Miller" <replyton...@invalid.invalid> wrote in message
>>>
>>> So if God had been created He must excist.
>>>

>> Every bit as much as the Easter Bunny!
>
> Exept the Easter Bunny has been created as a fable and a fable it shall
> remain.

Hit the nail right on the head in regards to the bible.

Hunter

Sep 2, 2010, 11:46:48 AM9/2/10
HD wrote:
> "Green Lantern" <gr...@peril.com> wrote in message
>>

>> At which university did you study the Bible ?
>>

> I am guided by a million Doctors of Theology who have studied the bible
> in the last 2000 years.

Since only 32% of the world were Christian in the year 2000 and the
percentage was on the decline, we have over two-thirds of the world
saying that they (and you) are full of shit. If Jesus was running for
world president he would be off to find a job in MacDonalds.

Hunter

Sep 2, 2010, 11:49:53 AM9/2/10
HD wrote:
> "Seon" <se...@iinet.net.au> wrote in message
>> No one who knew Jesus wrote the Bible, but this isn't about Jesus it
>> is about how historical the Bible is and sorry, I don't think it is
>> very historical. Plus Jesus may have been a rabbi or something and the
>> myths about the virgin birth and Resurrection arose later.
>>
> Why do you want to believe that?

You may not realise it, but that one simple sentence has just said so
much about you. Not just in terms of religious arguments, but it fits
the bill for nearly everything you argue about and explains a lot of
things. I wont explain it, but trust me, I'm having a good laugh, and
may remind you of this post some time in the future! 8]

dsharavi

Sep 2, 2010, 11:51:35 AM9/2/10
On Sep 2, 1:47 am, "Seon" <seonfergu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> "dsharavi" <dshara...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> > On Sep 1, 2:38 pm, "Seon" <seonfergu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >> "HD" <her...@bigpond.com> wrote in message

> >> Yes it is, there is no evidence the Jews were in Egypt, no evidence Moses
> >> or
> >> any of the prophets existed and no evidence any of the genocide's in the
> >> Old
> >> Testament happened. Face facts, the Bible/Torah and Koran are all myths.
>
> > There's no evidence Alexander the Great ever led any army throughout
> > the Achaemenid Empire, or even existed, so Alexander, too, must be all
> > myth.
>
> Lieshttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_the_great#Sources

"Texts written by people who actually knew Alexander or who gathered
information from men who served with Alexander are all lost apart from
a few inscriptions and fragments."

None of evidences that Alexander led any army throughout the
Achaemenid Empire.

> If the gospels were at least written by people who knew Jesus or the Bible
> was written by people who knew Moses and Abraham etc I might believe it.

Jesus isn't any part of Jewish "myth", and I don't believe the
"gospels". OTOH, parts of the bible are backed by other evidence
regarding the same events and people.

Deborah

dsharavi

Sep 2, 2010, 11:52:25 AM9/2/10
On Sep 2, 1:49 am, "Seon" <seonfergu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> "Harold Black" <n...@bigpond.com> wrote in message

> > Brilliant. A classic example of how the Jew mind works.
>
> This website debunks her silly arguments easily.
>
> http://www.jesusneverexisted.com/exist.html

Jesus isn't part of the "old" testament, and a site called
jesusneverexisted proves nothing.

Deborah

bringyagrogalong

Sep 2, 2010, 11:53:03 AM9/2/10

No, No, HD

The simple question was why there were two totally differing accounts
in the bible over the same incident.

The priest didn't buy the land as you disingenuously state. The bible
clearly states that Judas bought the land, yet in another account
claimed that Judas threw the 30 pieces of silver into the temple.

In short, the bible contradicted itself, and far from being infallible
the bible proved that it is a source of conflicting stories.

Give me Grimm's Fairy Tales any day. At least it is consistent.

dsharavi

Sep 2, 2010, 11:53:43 AM9/2/10
On Sep 2, 2:03 am, "Seon" <seonfergu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> "Swampfox" <noi...@whocares.com> wrote in message

> > Seon wrote:
> >> These days, I have been too busy to post on usenet. But I am posting
> >> here again because I want to get the facts. Can a Zionist or pro
> >> Israel person please explain why the Jews are building settlements on
> >> Arab land? What is their side of the story? The old me would jump to
> >> conclusions and blame Israel and religion for everything, but I am
> >> sure there is another reason as to why the Jews are doing this other
> >> than the Bible/Torah crap. Which are just myths (although I respect
> >> freedom of religion)
> >> Seon
>
> > Zionists are building settlements so as to colonise then ultimately occupy
> > all of which they deem to be the land of Israel as promised to them by
> > God, the land in question has a greter extent than the current boundaries
> > of Israel, the West Bank and Gaza but other territories will be addressed
> > in due course under the Zionist ideology.
> > There is no legal or historical basis for this but there is no legal or
> > historical basis for any of the myths expounded by any religion.
> > Make of it what you will, but they are the facts.
>
> I thought they were 2 sides of the story. The Bible doesn't count as a side
> because it is a book of mythology.

Parts of it are validated by extra-biblical evidence regarding the
same events and the same people.

Deborah

dsharavi

Sep 2, 2010, 11:55:39 AM9/2/10
On Sep 2, 2:09 am, "Seon" <seonfergu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> "dsharavi" <dshara...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> > On Sep 1, 2:29 am, "Seon" <seonfergu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >> These days, I have been too busy to post on usenet. But I am posting here
> >> again because I want to get the facts. Can a Zionist or pro Israel person
> >> please explain why the Jews are building settlements on Arab land? What
> >> is
> >> their side of the story? The old me would jump to conclusions and blame
> >> Israel and religion for everything, but I am sure there is another reason
> >> as
> >> to why the Jews are doing this other than the Bible/Torah crap. Which are
> >> just myths (although I respect freedom of religion)
>
> >> Seon
>
> > What Arab land?
>
> > Deborah
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_West_Bank
>
> The West Bank (Arabic: ????? ????????, a?-?iffä l-Garbiyä, Hebrew: ????
> ????????, HaGadah HaMa'aravit)[1] is a landlocked territory[2] and is the
> eastern part of the Palestinian territories; on the west bank of the Jordan
> River in the Middle East.

The West Bank isn't Arab land, nor is it the "eastern part of the
Palestinian territories". Jordan is the "eastern part of the
Palestinian territories".

Deborah

It is loading more messages.