Football fever...

Mark Addinall

Sep 24, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/24/96

Subject: Football fever...
Newsgroups: aus.personals

Newsgroups: aus.personals

Manly won. Yes!!! Doesn't seem like a year since we got
(unfairly) creamed by Canterbury, but a whole year it is.

Any Brisbane female interested in snaking down a few beers
whilst watching the footy on a big screen? Net.godesses
(Entrenched or aspiring) welcome. The weather should be nice
for a pleasurable afternoon. I loved the walk to Brookvale
and back, wish I was still there...

COMEBACK

Like an old movie start too lined for that
role
I stroll the streets try to look neat
Waiting for your call
Your voice that strokes my
fretting brow.
Anyhow... I guess what 'has been' has
seen too much to assume a touch
I lack the knack to make you
Come back...

Mark.

GC

Sep 24, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/24/96

C'mon Mark,

Get over it!

M. Voss got a Brownlow, so the world aint all bad!!

Cheers,

Grant.