-- OH THIS JOYFUL DAY 13 JULY 2017

dolf

Jul 14, 2017, 3:10:14 PM7/14/17
-- OH THIS JOYFUL DAY 13 JULY 2017

That Chinese dissident and Nobel peace laureate Liu Xiaobo has recently
passed away from a suspected liver disease on 13 July 2017.

That his criminal work which is claimed to be of a substantial merit but is
an offensive, stubborn, belligerent and bellicose action which seeks to
transgress his nation's sovereignty, autonomy, history and literary arts
which are from antiquity.

As profound as his Godless achievements are claimed to be, they are brought
to the dust as being worthless and his soul unmerited for ETERNITY when
compared to my metempirical philosophical / metaphysical artefact which is
the result of some 20 years informal research.

That was as recently as yesterday, made against endless impediment,
defamation and obstruction of others and never once was gracious assistance
and kind regard bestowed.

THE THINGS OF GOD WERE SO CLEARLY DISDAINED BY THE WORLD.

It is a theoretical mathematical noumenon which is an essential logic /
language / knowledge pragmatics / appraisal component for all human sapient
activity deploying Artificial Intelligence (ie. it provides a hierarchical
structure as framework for rules action) applications in much the same way
that the Dewey Decimal System is to a library of books.

It is therefore not presumptuous to say that with respects to the NOBEL
Committee you proffer a feigned, a self justified, sanctimonious and
disdainful lament for a person with whom you have entered into an unlawful
political interference as cabal of opposition against his nation and
people's whereas my Intellectual Property does not do so.

I have therefore no intention of ever acknowledging nor accepting any NOBEL
Prize as your public opportunity is now passed and I abhorred by your
public travesty of decency.

Mine is a private life and I have no intention for all eternity in ever
sharing it with any of you.

I am particularly affronted by an American congress-woman saying, "this is
a sad day!"

As if she is a sidewalk hooker who the opportunism as the wants of the day,
has just realised that her manifesting symptoms of vociferous syphilis is
the consequence of a greasy recreational binge score as the love from some
Mexican amigo who is an illegal getting by in the animalistic manner which
is intrinsic nature.

It is in point of fact, a most glorious day because you and your national
pastime are found to be guilty of the same inhumane and indolent manner of
life over which you accuse others.

YOUTUBE: "We Shall Overcome (Joan Baez)"

- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkNsEH1GD7Q

And we by the merciful grace of God Almighty have now overcome and will
from this day will triumph over your hatred which has masqueraded as a
conditional love and sneering acceptance for too long.

WE WILL NOT FORGIVE YOU AND NEITHER WILL WE FORGET.

- dolf

#5 / #6: Say NO to anonymous fascist propaganda every time.

REALITY OF HOMO[IOS] SAPIEN[T] WHO IS INSTANTIATED WITHIN THE TEMPORAL

prototypes which are prerequisite to the BEING of HOMO[IOS] SAPIEN[T] as
EXISTENCE.

- http://www.grapple369.com

TETRAD/TETRACTYS."

dolf

Jul 14, 2017, 3:54:50 PM7/14/17
-- OH THIS JOYFUL DAY 13 JULY 2017

(c) 2017 Dolf Leendert Boek, Revision: 15 July, 2017

http://www.grapple369.com?date:2017.7.15

[...]

YOUTUBE: “Battle Hymn of the Republic (Joan Baez)”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHforl6vnco
And we by the merciful grace of God Almighty are now overcomers and will
from this day triumph over your hatred which has masqueraded as a
conditional love and sneering acceptance for too long.

WE WILL NOT FORGIVE YOU AND NEITHER WILL WE FORGET.

dolf

Initial Post: 15 July 2017

dolf

Jul 14, 2017, 4:05:31 PM7/14/17
she bays for justice. In having just realised that her manifesting
symptoms of vociferous syphilis is the consequence of a greasy recreational
binge score as the love bestowed by some Mexican amigo who is an illegal
getting by in the animalistic manner which has an implicit and intrinsic
nature of accountability.

It is in point of fact, a most glorious day because you and your national
pastime are found to be guilty of the same inhumane and indolent manner of
the life that is passed by and over which you accuse others.

dolf

Jul 14, 2017, 5:37:27 PM7/14/17
Prize as your public opportunity is now passed and I am abhorred by your
public travesty of decency.

Mine is a private life and I have no intention for all eternity in ever
sharing it with any of you.

I am particularly affronted by an American congress-woman saying, "this is
a sad day!"

As if she is a sidewalk hooker who by the circumstantial entitlement of
opportunism as the wants of the day, she bays for justice. In having just

dolf

Jul 14, 2017, 6:50:26 PM7/14/17
-- OH THIS JOYFUL DAY 13 JULY 2017

(c) 2017 Dolf Leendert Boek, Revision: 15 July, 2017

http://www.grapple369.com?date:2017.7.15

That Chinese dissident and Nobel peace laureate Liu Xiaobo has recently
passed away from a suspected liver disease on 13 July 2017.

That his criminal work which is claimed to be of a substantial merit but is
an offensive, stubborn, belligerent and bellicose action which seeks to
transgress his nation's sovereignty, autonomy, history and literary arts
which are from antiquity.

— PRISONER NUMBER NINE —

YOUTUBE: “El Preso Numero 9 (Joan Baez)”

- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CXAFE8nbg0

“Prisoner number nine now goes to confess
He is shut up in his cell with the prison priest
Because before dawn they will take away his life
For he killed his wife and a disloyal friend

He speaks thus to the confessor
Yes, sir, I killed them
And if I am reborn
I’ll kill them again

Father, I don’t repent
Nor do I fear eternity
I know that there in heaven
The Supreme Being will judge us
I go to follow their footsteps
I go to search for them farther off

Prisoner number nine was a very consummate man
He spent the night of grief very content in his cell
But at the sight of his love in the arms of his rival
There burned in his breast a rancour he could not stand

At the sound of the trumpet the squad formed
And in the direction of the wall one hears the prisoner say

Father, I don’t repent
Nor do I fear eternity
I know that there in heaven
The Supreme Being will judge us
I go to follow their footsteps
I go to search for them farther off

Ay, ay, ay…”

As profound as his Godless achievements are claimed to be, they are brought
to the dust as being worthless and his soul unmerited for ETERNITY when
compared to my metempirical philosophical / metaphysical artefact which is
the result of some 20 years informal research.

That was as recently as yesterday, made against endless impediment,
defamation and obstruction of others and never once was gracious assistance
and kind regard bestowed.

THE THINGS OF GOD WERE SO CLEARLY DISDAINED BY THE WORLD.

YOUTUBE: “Battle Hymn of the Republic (Joan Baez)”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHforl6vnco

It is a theoretical mathematical noumenon which is an essential logic /
language / knowledge pragmatics / appraisal component for all human sapient
activity deploying Artificial Intelligence (ie. it provides a hierarchical
structure as framework for rules based action) applications in much the
[...]

consequence of a greasy recreational binge score as the love bestowed by
some Mexican amigo who is an illegal getting by in the animalistic manner
which has an implicit and intrinsic nature of accountability.

It is in point of fact, a most glorious day because you and your national
pastime are found to be guilty of the same inhumane and indolent manner of
the life that is passed by and over which you accuse others.

YOUTUBE: "We Shall Overcome (Joan Baez)"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkNsEH1GD7Q

And we by the merciful grace of God Almighty are now overcomers and will
from this day triumph over your hatred which has masqueraded as a
conditional love and sneering acceptance for too long.

WE WILL NOT FORGIVE YOU AND NEITHER WILL WE FORGET.

- dolf

dolf

Jul 15, 2017, 3:53:26 AM7/15/17
If you have something to say then provide the evidence of facts or reasoned
argument such as my theoretical mathematical paradigm is derived from such
concepts conveyed within Immanuel Kant’s thesis: The Critique of Pure
Reason (1781; second edition 1787)--if not then keep silent.

I QUOTE: "In the third chapter of the "Analytic of Principles," on
phenomena and noumena, Kant emphasizes that because the categories must
always be applied to data provided by sensibility in order to provide
cognition, and because the data of sensibility are structured by the
transcenden­tally ideal forms of intuition, the categories give us
knowledge only of things as they appear with sensibility ("phenomena,"
literally "that which appears"). Although through pure understanding (nous
in Greek) we may think of objects independently of their being given in
sensibil­ity, we can never cognize them as such non-sensible entities
("noumena," literally "that which is thought" as a subject of some 112
mentions). The meaning of Kant's use of the term "phenomena" is
self-evident, but the meaning of "noumena" is not, since it literally means
not "things as they are in­ dependently of appearing to us" but something
more like "things as they are understood by pure thought." Yet Kant appears
to deny that the human understanding can comprehend things in the latter
way."

- http://strangebeautiful.com/other-texts/kant-first-critique-cambridge.pdf

*THUS* *I* *AM* *PROFFERING* *AN* *INFORMED* *AND* *REASONED* *OPINION*
*AS* *THAT* *WHICH* *IMMANUEL* *KANT* *STATES* *IS* *AN* *IMPOSSIBILITY*
*FOR* *A* *HUMAN* *BEING* *TO* *ACCOMPLISH* *BY* *TRANSCENDENT*
*SAPIENTIAL* *THOUGHT* *AND* *CAPABLY* *DEMONSTRATE* *IT’S* *TEMPORAL*
*CONGRUENCE* *AS* *COHERENCE* *BY* *A* *MATHEMATICAL* *THEORETICAL*
*NOUMENON* *AS* *AN* *INTELLECTUAL* *PROPERTY* *WHICH* *IMMANUEL* *KANT*
*HIMSELF* *CALLS* *NOUMENA* *AS* *THE* *PROOF* *OF* *A* *VALID* *AND*
*RATIONAL* *CONCEPT* *ATTAINED* *BY* *PURE* *THOUGHT* *BUT* *MY*
*ANTAGONIST’S* *OPINIONS* *ARE* *ONLY* *A* *SELF*-*INFATUATION* *WITH*
*DELUSION* *AND* *MORE* *PROPERLY* *UNDERSTOOD* *IN* *TERMS* *OF*
*PSYCHOSIS*.