Lovesick Puppy Poetry - Volume 1

Gary Meadows

Jan 28, 2001, 10:32:21 PM1/28/01
Lovesick Puppy Poetry - Volume 1

"One never knows what to expect when they begin
reading from the top of a page.

One thing is certain though...Each poem is a story.

Each poem a reflection of love."

- http://www.themeadowsdomain.com/

For Makita, my little love-tool:

no more tears of joy

no more tears of joy
They caught me with the boy

I lie in bed awake at night
I grab myself and hold on tight

I think of love gone by
(missed the tissue, but I try)

Of the times, the laughs, the tears of joy
The time I had that little boy

Yet again I start to cry
I need some oil, I'm wanking dry..

Only now there's no more tears of joy
but sickly poems that mince and cloy

I remember, day by day, the fun
the feel of each tight little bun

What we shared was so unreal
He loved my bone, I swallowed his Spiel

A love like ours, in a million years
would have us jailed by a jury of peers

I hope I never ever feel
like the eskimo truck driver, who blew a seal

Because now there are no more tears of joy
It's a life of pain as Mosley's toy

Though, still now, I dream of yesterday
before my willie got scabs and went grey

The passion's turned to stone
the kids parent's on the phone

Forever, I'll keep my heart at bay
Long Bay that is, where I'll have to stay

Once bitten, now so strong
I'll ask my cellmate if he likes this thong.

There's only tears of pain.
while he's doing me again.

Love and kisses,
Gary

Hotlinks:

http://www.geocities.com/WestHollywood/4341/
http://www.editgroup.com.au/
http://www5.smutserver.com/teen/spread/tgp/teen03f.html

--
mooooOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAARRRRRGGGGGGHHHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/

Brendan Pratt

Jan 29, 2001, 12:10:03 AM1/29/01

"Gary Meadows" <garym...@my-deja.com> wrote in message

Ain't it wonderful to know what Che is really like?

> Hotlinks:
>
> http://www.geocities.com/WestHollywood/4341/

> http://www5.smutserver.com/teen/spread/tgp/teen03f.html

Makes you wonder where che spends his time when not flooding the ng with
misquoted and misrepresented text.

Gary Meadows

Jan 29, 2001, 1:05:18 AM1/29/01

"Brendan Pratt" <bpr...@overflow.NOSPAMnet.au> wrote in message

> "Gary Meadows" <garym...@my-deja.com> wrote in message
>
> Ain't it wonderful to know what Che is really like?

Yep. Boring little fool isn't he. :-)

Gary Meadows

Jan 29, 2001, 1:10:57 AM1/29/01
In article <3a74...@news.overflow.net.au>,

"Brendan Pratt" <bpr...@overflow.NOSPAMnet.au> wrote:

> "Gary Meadows" <garym...@my-deja.com> wrote in message
> Ain't it wonderful to know what Gary is really like?

Thanks Brendan, You are like a son to me.

> Makes you wonder where Gary spends his time

> when not flooding the ng with
> misquoted and misrepresented text.

I trawl naturist sites for young boys

--
mooooOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAARRRRRGGGGGGHHHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Gary Meadows

Jan 29, 2001, 2:33:46 AM1/29/01

"Brendan Pratt" <bpr...@overflow.NOSPAMnet.au> wrote in message

> Makes you wonder where che spends his time when not flooding the ng with
> misquoted and misrepresented text.

I have a sneaky suspicion I am about to find out very soon. Either that, or
Holmesglen Institiute of TAFE are in for some VERY nasty surprises indeed.
:-)

Che Guava

Jan 29, 2001, 5:02:55 AM1/29/01
You are crossposting your lies again, Prat.

Read the bloody Charter!

As you have decided for some insane reason to slag me
in NG's I don't participate in, I will damnwell follow up
asking what the hell you are up to!?

Brendan Pratt wrote:

> "Gary Meadows" <garym...@my-deja.com> wrote in message
>
> Ain't it wonderful to know what Che is really like?

?
Don't bring my name into whatever nonsense you and Meadows
have going on.

Whats Gary doing posting sex links into aus.culture.true-blue?
Isn't it off-charter for aus.net.iaccess too?

> Makes you wonder where che spends his time

This is a culture group.. not a haunt for stalking,
flaming, Gary's prurient interests or
your spurious speculations about peoples
private lives.

> when not flooding the ng with
> misquoted and misrepresented text.

I have never posted to aus.news.access and
you are the one who was shown to fraudulently
alter the text of another poster in a.c.t-b!

When you make an accusation against someone,
you should be able to back it up.. Here is how it's
done you text-tampreing loser:

People can check the archive, and then YOU can explain,
filthy little pot, why you call the shiny kettle black:
____________________________________

From: Che Guava <che_...@my-deja.com>
Newsgroups: aus.culture.true-blue, aus.dvd, aus.politics,
soc.culture.australian
Subject: Warning: Brendon Le Pratt - Post forger Was Re:
Aussies view of trueblue clashes with Taliban
racism
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2001 18:22:52 +1100
aus.dvd:132213 aus.politics:248290
soc.culture.australian:53643

Brendan Pratt wrote:

A dishonest forgery:

> "Che Guava" <che_...@my-deja.com> wrote in message
>
> > Che tried mightily to address the issue,

Che did NOT write that! Brendon is a liar. B^[

Oh Brenda.. it didn't take you long to shed the last vestige of intellectual

honesty and take on the Townsville Taliban Hallmark.

FORGING THE WORDS OF OTHERS. B^(

What was written by Che, before Brenda Le Prat, cowardly net
forger, changed the text surreptitiously:
__________________________
Brenda tried mightily to adress the issue,
but the habits of a lifetime of pointless and irrelevant
whining overcame him...

________________________

tsk tsk..Brenda, you now rate with Mosley, the Net Kook of the year Y2K
Gary Meadows and Lance Baker as net forgers and
impersonators beneath contempt.

Che Guava

Jan 29, 2001, 5:20:41 AM1/29/01

Gary Meadows wrote:

> Lovesick Puppy Poetry - Volume 1
>
> "One never knows what to expect when they begin
> reading from the top of a page.
>
> One thing is certain though...Each poem is a story.
>
> Each poem a reflection of love."

Pass me a bucket! B^p

> - http://www.themeadowsdomain.com/

What the hell has this got to do with True-blue, Gawee?

An empty shell, under construction since May last year!?
Advertised by the Vogon Poetry below, guaranteed to make
peoples ears fall off!?

And yet you link to Edit Group flogging WEB BUILDING
as a commercial service!?

Maaaaate, PEOPLE ONLY LIVE AROUND 80 YEARS!

Entropy will be over before your website is done!

B^D

Or is it like your foreign aussie-cult website,
another scam for self promotion.

"meadowsdomain" ?? - you see yourself as quite
the little fuedal lord, don't you! B^p

The king of nothing? B^p

> For Makita, my little love-tool:

Love-tool?

Seek help, now.

That's a gem!

You have really captured the 'inner' you! B^D

Mind if I quote it? B^)

> Love and kisses,
> Gary

Save it for Brenda

Keep your whore sites to yourself, you moral defective.

> --
> mooooOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAARRRRRGGGGGGHHHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

You have lost it Meadows.

Che Guava

Jan 29, 2001, 5:32:15 AM1/29/01

Gary Meadows wrote:

> "Brendan Pratt" <bpr...@overflow.NOSPAMnet.au> wrote in message
> >

> > Ain't it wonderful to know what Che is really like?
>
> Yep. Boring little fool isn't he. :-)

Being boring is no crime, Gary,
but you, on the other hand, are a REAL CASE:

Snipped text restored:

> Lovesick Puppy Poetry - Volume 1

Aw.. how sweet.. does Muttley get a credit? B^)

> "One never knows what to expect when they begin
> reading from the top of a page."

In your case.. who wants to find out? B^p

> For Makita, my little love-tool:
>
> no more tears of joy
>
> no more tears of joy
> They caught me with the boy

It has obviously left you mentally scarred.. Good!

Speaks for itself, you moral defective.

Che Guava

Jan 29, 2001, 5:35:33 AM1/29/01

Gary Meadows wrote:

> Holmesglen Institiute of TAFE are in for some VERY nasty surprises indeed.

You are enrolling in a creative writing course?

> :-)

Gary Meadows

Jan 29, 2001, 6:41:04 AM1/29/01

> Gary Meadows wrote:
>
> > "Brendan Pratt" <bpr...@overflow.NOSPAMnet.au> wrote in message
> > >
> > > Ain't it wonderful to know what Che is really like?
> >
> > Yep. Boring little fool isn't he. :-)
>
> Being boring is no crime, Gary,

Being a menace to society who finds delight in gutter pedophile jokes is.
Fuck off Guava you filthy pig.

Gary Meadows

Jan 29, 2001, 6:41:56 AM1/29/01

> Gary Meadows wrote:
>

> > Holmesglen Institiute of TAFE are in for some VERY nasty surprises
indeed.

> You are enrolling in a creative writing course?

No. Just assisting them in their enquiries.

Gary Meadows

Jan 29, 2001, 6:43:07 AM1/29/01

> Gary Meadows wrote:
>
> > Lovesick Puppy Poetry - Volume 1

"I think you've got problems, Peter..."
-David Whiting in response to the
mental mendicant - 'Che Guava'
ABC Local Radio, 3LO Melbourne
Tuesday November 28, 2000.

Che Guava

Jan 29, 2001, 7:27:06 AM1/29/01

Gary Meadows wrote:

> Being a menace to society who finds delight in gutter pedophile jokes is.\

Yes.. it seems to have made you a lot of enemies. B^)

_______________________________________

Gary Meadows wrote:

> In article <vk3q6tc7726585...@4ax.com>,
> nevi...@bigpond.net.au (Neville Duguid) wrote:
>

> > So if I sign my name as Mark Addinall and I
> > set up an email account as
> > Mark Addinall I AM MArk Addinnall?
>
> Just as sure as I am Gary Meadows!!!!

when you are not impersonating others you filthy skank!

Looks like one of the many enemies you have made
in a number of NG's has finally stuck it up you! B^)

Too bad you enjoy it so much! B^p

> no more tears of joy
>
> no more tears of joy
> They caught me with the boy
>

> --
> mooooOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAARRRRRGGGGGGHHHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Che Guava

Jan 29, 2001, 7:44:43 AM1/29/01
I don't know what you have going on here, but
when I see you and your PHONie crony Brendan
associating MY name with your shite..

I think people need to be told of your past net impersonations.

The only other bloke I know who revels like you do in that bullshit is
Mosley, the Net Kook of the Year, and a mate of yours, I understand?

Looks like you have made too many enemies in aus.pol
aftr your last filthy foray.

Live with it.

I'm enjoying this show, and wish your doppleganger the very
best of luck! B^)

Gary Meadows wrote:

> "Che Guava" <che_...@my-deja.com> wrote in message
> >

>> Gary Meadows wrote:
>>
>> > Lovesick Puppy Poetry - Volume 1
>> >

>> > "One never knows what to expect when they begin
>> > reading from the top of a page.
>> >
>> > One thing is certain though...Each poem is a story.
>> >
>> > Each poem a reflection of love."
>>
>> Pass me a bucket! B^p

Did you really pen this shite Gary? B^D

Most people would rather put their dick in a blender
than be responsible for such Vogon Verse!

>> > - http://www.themeadowsdomain.com/
>>
>> What the hell has this got to do with True-blue, Gawee?

Is that your site, or has some tear in the space-time
continuum allowed a fuckwit doppleganger of yours
to pass into our Universe?

>> An empty shell, under construction since May last year!?
>> Advertised by the Vogon Poetry below, guaranteed to make
>> peoples ears fall off!?
>>
>> And yet you link to Edit Group flogging WEB BUILDING
>> as a commercial service!?

Is that why you crossposted it into net.access?

>> Maaaaate, PEOPLE ONLY LIVE AROUND 80 YEARS!
>>
>> Entropy will be over before your website is done!
>>
>> B^D
>>
>> Or is it like your foreign aussie-cult website,
>> another scam for self promotion.
>>
>> "meadowsdomain" ?? - you see yourself as quite
>> the little fuedal lord, don't you! B^p
>>
>> The king of nothing? B^p

Self-aggrandaising wanker.

I will share it with all the people who drove you from
other newsgroups you infested, they will be delighted to
hear of your regress (progress is hardly an appropriate
term for a moral defective like you).

>> > Love and kisses,
>> > Gary
>>
>> Save it for Brenda
>>
>> > Hotlinks:
>> >
>> > http://www.geocities.com/WestHollywood/4341/
>> > http://www.editgroup.com.au/
>> > http://www5.smutserver.com/teen/spread/tgp/teen03f.html
>>
>> Keep your whore sites to yourself, you moral defective.
>>
>> > --
>> > mooooOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAARRRRRGGGGGGHHHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
>>
>> You have lost it Meadows.
>

> "I think you've got problems,

Your sick fantasies are your problem, Gary,
No one elses.

"One thing is certain though...Each poem is a story."

And your story is gutter rubbish.

Gary Meadows

Jan 29, 2001, 8:01:29 AM1/29/01
"I think you've got problems, Peter..."
-David Whiting in response to the
mental mendicant - 'Che Guava'
ABC Local Radio, 3LO Melbourne
Tuesday November 28, 2000.
He obviously detected that "Peter"
is a filthy piece of gutter trash
who should be beaten up & locked up.

Che Guava

Jan 29, 2001, 8:04:42 AM1/29/01

Gary Meadows wrote:

Don't tell me they have a bucket of money and year to waste
and want a half finished website that looks like a morgue!? B^D

Gary Meadows

Jan 29, 2001, 8:19:45 AM1/29/01

> Yes.. it seems to have made you a lot of enemies. B^)

Back to couting your browser windows again Guana? Just a matter of time now
huh.

Gary Meadows

Jan 29, 2001, 8:32:20 AM1/29/01

"Che Guava" <che_...@my-deja.com> wrote in message

You look nervous all of a sudden.

Brendan Pratt

Jan 29, 2001, 8:27:02 AM1/29/01

"Che Guava" <che_...@my-deja.com> wrote in message

> You are crossposting your lies again, Prat.

Yeah, right... as if I want to spread your LIES and other absolute bullshit
anywhere else.

> Read the bloody Charter!

Not interested in your 'coloured' version of it.

> As you have decided for some insane reason to slag me
> in NG's I don't participate in, I will damnwell follow up
> asking what the hell you are up to!?

You are once again trying to bullshit and lie your way out of anything.

This post you are replying to was only posted to aus.culture.true-blue
ONLY.... no others, even though you crossposted in to another newsgroup...
blame one of your many alternate personalities for that.

> Brendan Pratt wrote:
>
> > "Gary Meadows" <garym...@my-deja.com> wrote in message
> >

> > Ain't it wonderful to know what Che is really like?
>
> ?
> Don't bring my name into whatever nonsense you and Meadows
> have going on.

Fact if the matter is that did what you claim others do, and impersonated a
different person.

- Whats Che doing posting sex links into aus.culture.true-blue?

I don't know, why are YOU posting this rubbish in to here?

> Isn't it off-charter for aus.net.iaccess too?

Well you had better check up on it before YOU post them there again.

> > Makes you wonder where che spends his time
>
> This is a culture group.. not a haunt for stalking,
> flaming, Gary's prurient interests or
> your spurious speculations about peoples
> private lives.

Well I suggest you stick a note on your computer to remind all of your other
personalities not to do so in future.

> > when not flooding the ng with
> > misquoted and misrepresented text.
>
> I have never posted to aus.news.access and

BULLSHIT ..... a blatant outright LIE on your part. The post I am replying
to clearly showed that you did indeed crosspost it to that other newsgroup.

> you are the one who was shown to fraudulently
> alter the text of another poster in a.c.t-b!

You're the only fraud around here.

> When you make an accusation against someone,
> you should be able to back it up.. Here is how it's
> done you text-tampreing loser:
>
> People can check the archive, and then YOU can explain,
> filthy little pot, why you call the shiny kettle black:

Well we better not do that, because it will show you up as the lying scum
that you truly are.

--
"Never argue with a moron - they'll drag you down to their level and
then beat you with experience"

Che Guava

Jan 29, 2001, 8:51:00 AM1/29/01

Gary Meadows wrote:

> "Che Guava" <che_...@my-deja.com> wrote in message
>

> Che Guava wrote:

>> Gary Meadows wrote:
>>
>> > "Che Guava" <che_...@my-deja.com> wrote in message

>> surprises
>> > indeed.

>> > No. Just assisting them in their enquiries.

Ah, that explains it, your assistance would certainly qualify as
"some Very nasty surprises indeed'. B^p

(It sounded like a threat, have they given a contract
to a competitor or something? )

>> Don't tell me they have a bucket of money and year to waste
>> and want a half finished website that looks like a morgue!? B^D
>

> You look nervous all of a sudden.

About your website scams? If anyone is stupid enough to be your
customer that's their problem.. caveat emptor!

Worried you are going to try and slip me the sav? B^D

Nah, I'm over 15. ;-)

Che Guava

Jan 29, 2001, 8:54:46 AM1/29/01

Gary Meadows wrote:

> "Che Guava" <che_...@my-deja.com> wrote in message
>

> Che Guava wrote:
>
>> Gary Meadows wrote:
>>

>> > "Che Guava" <che_...@my-deja.com> wrote in message

>> surprises
>> > indeed.

>> > No. Just assisting them in their enquiries.

Ah, that explains it, your assistance would certainly qualify as

"some VERY nasty surprises indeed'. B^p

(It sounded like a threat, have they given a contract
to a competitor or something? )

>> Don't tell me they have a bucket of money and year to waste

>> and want a half finished website that looks like a morgue!? B^D
>

> You look nervous all of a sudden.

About your website scams? If anyone is stupid enough to be your

Che Guava

Jan 29, 2001, 9:24:31 AM1/29/01

Brendan Pratt wrote:

> "Che Guava" <che_...@my-deja.com> wrote in message
>

> > Don't bring my name into whatever nonsense you and Meadows
> > have going on.
>
> Fact if the matter is that did what you claim others do,

Where is this event you claim?

In your imagination?

WHERE'S THE URL? B^D

> and impersonated a different person.

I haven't impersonated anyone, you raving loonie! B^p

What leads you, who refuses to see Gary's admission
of impersonation as a problem, to make ridiculous allegations?

"all I can see is what is currently happening with the newsgroup."
- Brenda Le Prat

Seems like you see all manner of things that simply aren't there.

But I AM enjoying the show. B^)

Are you staying up late to preotect Gary from himself?

> > I have never posted to aus.news.access and
>
> BULLSHIT ..... a blatant outright LIE on your part.

What a cretin! B^D Do you understand TENSE? B^p
At the time I wrote that, ie until I found you mysteriously
slagging me there, I had not posted to aus.net.access
I most certainly have SINCE!

> The post I am replying
> to clearly showed that you did indeed crosspost it to that other newsgroup.

I will naturally post to any and every NG I find you
maliciously slandering me in!

Are you some kind of mad stalker?

> > you are the one who was shown to fraudulently
> > alter the text of another poster in a.c.t-b!
>
> You're the only fraud around here.

When you make an accusation against someone,
you should be able to back it up..

You haven't done anything but shit splatter, you arsehole!
Whats your problem, Gary been reaming you too hard
and you have lost bowel control?

Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2001 18:22:52 +1100

_____________END REPOST_______________

> > People can check the archive, and then YOU can explain,
> > filthy little pot, why you call the shiny kettle black:
>
> Well we better not do that,

I don't expect YOU to deal with the truth,
the invitation was for rational humans

Gary Meadows

Jan 29, 2001, 9:42:17 AM1/29/01

Che Guava

Jan 29, 2001, 10:49:04 AM1/29/01
Gary Meadows wrote:

> "Che Guava" <che_...@my-deja.com> wrote in message

> > I have had to go to the TIO to deal with Meadows
> > and his mates in the past.. (very satisfactory outcome ;-)
>
> ? You're a raving lunatic Guava.

Key element of the most recent letter from the TIO, 11/1/2001

"- Telstra Big Pond has provided a detailed apology to you
in relation to this complaint admitting that it has acted in error
in relation to
your complaint
- Telstra Big Pond would like to offer the reconnection of your
service,
on the standard terms and conditions, with an offer of a credit of 6
months
subscription fee, based on the plan you were previously connected to

Telstra Big Pond.

After reviewing Telstra Big Ponds response I would make the
folowing observations:

- I am satisfied that Telstra Big Pond had received a complaint
regarding your alleged forging of net handles.
- It is clear that Telstra incorrectly cancelled your account
as a result of this complaint, and without conducting a detailed
investigation
- I am pleased to note that Telstra Big Pond has now accepted
that its actions were in error and regrets the inconvenience
caused to you

___________________________

The vexatious complaint was from your cronies, Nev and Lisa.
Advised by you and Mosley, Net Kook of the year Y2K

The lack of 'detailed investigation' meant it took 3 months
just to get Telstra to specify the PRECISE date/time
of the alleged event. It took me 5 minutes to demonstrate what
any Newbie could determine from header information..

THE POST WAS NOT MINE! B^p

They changed the description of the 'alleged offence' three times,
and I was able to show they LIED to the TIO.

Fucking Incompetent Bigpond Pricks!

Sucked in by fucking malicious Townsville Taliban Pricks.

I have never met a bunch so ready to trawl
for personal info to use in character assasination,
to impersonate others and then hypocritically
charge the victims with what you brag about doing,
and to make such accusations without any basis
for doing so, other than malice!

Yes, Gary, I think it is a 'very satisfactory outcome',

so far. ;-)

but it aint over yet! B^)

Gary Meadows

Jan 29, 2001, 5:08:18 PM1/29/01
> but it aint over yet!

"I think you've got problems, Peter..."

Gary Meadows

Jan 29, 2001, 11:32:11 PM1/29/01
Lovesick Puppy Poems Stolen!

Hello, Hello, Hello!

Someone's hacked into me Website!!!

All the content which was there yesterday is GONE!

I guess someone didn't like my pomes!

Never mind, I had the entire contents backed up!

So I can still share it with you,
It is all public domain after all!
Pure, egotistical, self promotion.

So here, for the record,
is what was, until 29/1/2001 at:

http://www.themeadowsdomain.com/

(Oh.. I don't think I will share ALL the poems
at once, I don't want to spoil you.
Just the contents for now, a familiar verse
and a taste of things to come! )

TABLE OF CONTENTS

Gary Meadows

Objective

This Curriculum Vitae has been developed to detail the skills and
qualifications of Gary
Meadows attained prior to and during Military Service from
1991 to 1998

Personal Information
Name
Gary Meadows
Address
Available upon Request
Tel. Number
Available upon Request
E-mail
webm...@editgroup.com.au
Licenses
Open Car License

Medium Rigid Truck License
Trade Qualifications
Certificate in Information Systems

Certified Novell Administrator

Advanced Certified Novell Administrator

Driver Grade 1

Defence Clerk Technical
Personal Interests
Computers

Poetry

Internet

Soccer
Education
1982
Completed Year 9
Wesley College
South Perth W.A.

High pass marks in all core subjects
Distinction in English
Further Studies
April 1998
Advanced Certified Novell Administrator 4.11
Department of Defence
April 1998
Certified Novell Administrator 4.11
Department of Defence
August 1997
Certificate in Information Systems
Department of Defence
August 1995
Australian Government Credit Card Course
Department of Defence
February 1995
Purchase Order & Accounts Payable/Data Entry
Department of Defence
May 1994
SDSS (Standard Defence Supply System)
Depot Inventory Control Course
Department of Defence
September 1993
Defence Purchasing Skills Course
Department of Defence
August 1993
Roles & Responsibilities of an Authorised Officer
Australian Government Credit Card
Department of Defence
March 1993
Using Spreadsheets - Advanced
Defence Centre Melbourne
January 1993
Lotus Extended Function Course
Goulburn Valley TAFE
May 1992
Open Water Scuba Diver
National Association of Underwater Instructors
Department of Defence
Employment History
November 1998
Current
Managing Partner
Enhanced Design and Information Technology Group
Web Site Design and Development
Web Hosting
Internet Consultancy
May 1997
November 1998
CIS CPL - Communications and Information Systems
Corporal
6th Battalion, Royal Australian Infantry Corps,
Enoggera, QLD.

Promoted from Lance Corporal to Corporal
after successful
completion of Subject 1 - Corporal at Land
Warfare Centre,
Watsonia, VIC.
Novell Network Administrator
Windows NT 4 Server Administrator
IT Purchasing and Inventory Management
Staff Trainer
December 1991
May 1997
Clerk Technical - Automotive Spare Parts and
Food Supplies
(1) Puckapunyal Logistics Battalion,
Puckapunyal, VIC.
(2) 16th Air Defence Regiment, Woodside, SA.

Archive Management
Provisioning and Stock Control
Record Maintenance and Documentation
Promoted to Lance Corporal
Corps Transfer to the Royal Australian Army
Signals Corps
July 1991
November 1991
Recruit Training
1st Recruit Training Battalion, Kapooka, NSW.
Posted to the Royal Australian Army Ordnance
Corps
Initial Employment Training
School of Ordnance, Bandiana, NSW.
February 1989
July 1991
Government Computer Systems Officer (CSO2)
Assignments
Sub Contract

State Superannuation Victoria
Statistical Analysis
Community Services Victoria
Economic Review Team Contact Database
Management
January 1987
February 1989
Technician
Trainer in Computerised Water Testing

Kelsak Pool Supplies
Swim Chem
Pool Mart
March 1983
December 1986
CAD/CAM Draftsperson

Piermont Portables
AutoCAD Traineeship
CADACS Australasia
(Computer Aided Design Assisting
Construction Services)
Bureau Shift Manager
Demonstrated Abilities
Communication Skills

Excellent interpersonal skills and confident communicator

Effective written and oral communication skills

Ability to work well in a team environment

Conflict resolution and negotiation skills

Supervision, Instruction and Training Skills

Supervision of personnel

Experience conducting training and assessing outcomes

Effective delegation of duties

Providing staff with effective leadership

Ability to positively influence others

Experience providing advice, guidance and counselling to others

Co-ordination of staff educational programs

Computing Skills

Keyboarding and word processing skills (Advanced Level)

Microsoft Excel, Power Point and Word (Advanced Level)

Microsoft Access (Intermediate level)

Lotus Smart Suite (Advanced level)

Internet Software (Advanced Level)

Computer Aided Design and Manipulation (CAD/CAM)

Inventory Software (Advanced level)

Java Scripting and HTML Coding/Web Design

Experience in the use of Unix and LAN operating systems

Fault finding, routine maintenance and site administration

System rebuilds and upgrades

Administration and Management Skills

Ability to maintain attention to detail

Management of human and material resources

Advanced organisational and co-ordination skills

Management of financial accounts

Time planning and scheduling

Maintenance of equipment

Advanced document preparation, maintenance, security and
disposal skills

Adherence to regulated security policy guidelines (Military
Clearance)

Stock Control

Internal and inline auditing

Other Skills

Familiarity with and implementation of OH&S standards and
procedures

Advanced First Aid Military Training

Anti-Discrimination Awareness Certification

Auditing

Ergonomic Work Station Design and Layout

Crisis Level Man-Management Training

Crowd Supervision and Control Training - Victorian Police

Staff Counselling and Procedural Reporting

Advanced Off Road and Long Distance Convoy Driver Training

Career Counselling
Referee Sonia Jager (03) 9725 0693

Gary Meadows was born in Perth, Western Australia in
1969. Throughout his school years he excelled in all forms
of literature, always feeling at home with a pen in his hand.
An early attempt was made at script writing, earning him a
trip from Perth to Sydney at the ripe old age of 11 to have
winning entry script in a National competition run through a
workshop. Critics at this workshop included John Travolta
and Olivia Newton-John, and it was from here that Gary's
writing skills developed.

Poetry has always been his passion, and he mainly
concentrates his work on affairs of the heart. He was first
published in The Australian Anthology of New Poets 1989,
where pieces of the work contained in this collection were
first printed. Over the years Gary has often found himself
with a thought in mind of a theme for a piece of poetry, and
from there he pursues the thought till it is clearly expressed
on paper.

More recently the International Library of Poetry contained
some of his work in their late 1998 anthology titled "Caress
Of The Moon".

Some of his work can be straight forward, seen as a simple
display of emotion, whereas other pieces are deeper,
brought up and worked on over long periods of time. This is
the uniqueness of his work. One never knows what to

expect when they begin reading from the top of a page.

One thing is certain though...Each poem is a story.

Each poem a reflection of love.

TABLE OF CONTENTS

our love will grow

what then

ever since i've known you

no more tears of joy

censored dreams

thoughts of a love so dear

our picnic spot

for always my love

your special touch of magic

to be in love...

if you love the one you lose

why

words could never show

don't get over me

NB. For full artistic effect,
pomes should be centre justified.

no more tears of joy

no more tears of joy

I lie in bed awake at night

I think of love gone by

Of the times, the laughs, the tears of joy

Yet again I start to cry

Only now there's no more tears of joy

I remember, day by day, the fun

What we shared was so unreal

A love like ours, in a million years

I hope I never ever feel

Because now there are no more tears of joy

Though, still now, I dream of yesterday

The passion's turned to stone

Forever, I'll keep my heart at bay

Once bitten, now so strong

There's only tears of pain.

[top]

don't get over me

I've never loved someone as much as I love you

Yet now you tell me you no longer want my love

I have held you close in the most romantic ways

I never thought we could exist this far apart

I'm not over you…

From day to day I reassure myself that you are near

That you are waiting for the right time to return

To take me up again, to the heights we soared upon

To realise this love we both so yearn

I can't get over you…

Should my heartfelt hopes be all clutched at in vain

I only hope you understand the pain wont ease

The tear through my own being, the scar so deep and wide

Shall remain with me, so I beg you darling please…

Don't get over me

Gary Meadows

[top]

Gary Meadows

Jan 30, 2001, 12:41:09 AM1/30/01
In article <952o85$sku$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>,

Gary Meadows <garym...@my-deja.com> wrote:
> Lovesick Puppy Poetry - Volume 1
>
> "One never knows what to expect when they begin
> reading from the top of a page.

So from your soul, a whisper comes to me
"Gary, are you thirsty, because I need to pee."

> One thing is certain though...Each poem is a story.

Now it's time to dry off all my tears
pass me a tissue and I'll wipe these choir-boys rears

> Each poem a reflection of love."

Forever now our love will last, its depth is truly known
I've superglued my penis in the ear of yonder crone

> - http://www.themeadowsdomain.com/

> For Makita, my little love-tool:
>

> no more tears of joy
>
> no more tears of joy

> They caught me with the boy
>

> I lie in bed awake at night

> I grab myself and hold on tight
>

> I think of love gone by

> (missed the tissue, but I try)
>

> Of the times, the laughs, the tears of joy

> The time I had that little boy
>

> Yet again I start to cry

> I need some oil, I'm wanking dry..
>

> Only now there's no more tears of joy

> but sickly poems that mince and cloy
>

> I remember, day by day, the fun

> the feel of each tight little bun
>

> What we shared was so unreal

> He loved my bone, I swallowed his Spiel
>

> A love like ours, in a million years

> would have us jailed by a jury of peers
>

> I hope I never ever feel

> like the eskimo truck driver, who blew a seal
>

> Because now there are no more tears of joy

> It's a life of pain as Mosley's toy
>

> Though, still now, I dream of yesterday

> before my willie got scabs and went grey
>

> The passion's turned to stone

> the kids parent's on the phone
>

> Forever, I'll keep my heart at bay

> Long Bay that is, where I'll have to stay
>

> Once bitten, now so strong

> I'll ask my cellmate if he likes this thong.
>

> There's only tears of pain.

> while he's doing me again.
>

> Love and kisses,
> Gary

Thinking of the long gone wasted years
spent in long bay jail, for touching young boys rears

--
mooooOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAARRRRRGGGGGGHHHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Gary Meadows

Jan 30, 2001, 1:00:51 AM1/30/01
In article <3A7543F9...@my-deja.com>,

Che Guava <che_...@my-deja.com> wrote:

> Gary Meadows wrote:
>
> > Lovesick Puppy Poetry - Volume 1
> >
> > "One never knows what to expect when they begin
> > reading from the top of a page.
> >
> > One thing is certain though...Each poem is a story.
> >
> > Each poem a reflection of love."
>
> Pass me a bucket! B^p
>

> > - http://www.themeadowsdomain.com/
>
> What the hell has this got to do with True-blue, Gawee?

I pour my heart out and you reject me?

"To your heart, I softly whisper out my thoughts
It wasn't listening.. I had to cut it out and yell"

One thing is certain though...Each poem is a story.

> An empty shell, under construction since May last year!?
> Advertised by the Vogon Poetry below, guaranteed to make
> peoples ears fall off!?

You are a stinky poo!

> And yet you link to Edit Group flogging WEB BUILDING
> as a commercial service!?

With Makita on the game, we do allright

> Maaaaate, PEOPLE ONLY LIVE AROUND 80 YEARS!

I can make it feel tike 1000

"The symbol of love - the dove - so white, flies gracefully overhead
I look up.. birdshit really stings."

> Entropy will be over before your website is done!

You just can't get good help!
Bloody lazy aussie workers!
I will move it offshore with the other one

> B^D
>
> Or is it like your foreign aussie-cult website,
> another scam for self promotion.

Moi?

> "meadowsdomain" ?? - you see yourself as quite
> the little fuedal lord, don't you! B^p

All my family kneel to me

> The king of nothing? B^p
>
> > For Makita, my little love-tool:
>
> Love-tool?

we do a lot of high impact drilling,

"And on my hair I feel your soft caress
like the feeling in my colon as a turd begins to press"

> Mind if I quote it? B^)

My fame precedes me

> > Love and kisses,
> > Gary
>
> Save it for Brenda
>
> > Hotlinks:
> >
> > http://www.geocities.com/WestHollywood/4341/
> > http://www.editgroup.com.au/
> > http://www5.smutserver.com/teen/spread/tgp/teen03f.html
>
> Keep your whore sites to yourself, you moral defective.

I feel, at last, we've reached the end, the rainbow is behind us
we're coming down, but if we're quiet ...the nursing staff can't find us

> > --
> > mooooOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAARRRRRGGGGGGHHHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
>
> You have lost it Meadows.

Together we shall face this life head on
Braindead, broke and ugly, I don't think I can go on

Gary Meadows

Jan 30, 2001, 1:09:35 AM1/30/01
In article <3A7590F6...@my-deja.com>,

Che Guava <che_...@my-deja.com> wrote:

> Gary Meadows wrote:
>
> > "Che Guava" <che_...@my-deja.com> wrote in message
> >
> > > I have had to go to the TIO to deal with Meadows
> > > and his mates in the past.. (very satisfactory outcome ;-)
> >
> > ? You're a raving lunatic Guava.
>
> Key element of the most recent letter from the TIO, 11/1/2001
>
> "- Telstra Big Pond has provided a detailed apology to you
> in relation to this complaint admitting that it has acted in error
> in relation to
> your complaint
> - Telstra Big Pond would like to offer the reconnection of your
> service,
> on the standard terms and conditions, with an offer of a credit
of 6
> months
> subscription fee, based on the plan you were previously connected
>
> Telstra Big Pond.

> After reviewing Telstra Big Ponds response I would make the
> folowing observations:
>
> - I am satisfied that Telstra Big Pond had received a complaint
> regarding your alleged forging of net handles.

Is that a no no?

I do it all the time!

> - It is clear that Telstra incorrectly cancelled your account
> as a result of this complaint, and without conducting a detailed
> investigation
> - I am pleased to note that Telstra Big Pond has now accepted
> that its actions were in error and regrets the inconvenience
> caused to you
>
> ___________________________
>
> The vexatious complaint was from your cronies, Nev and Lisa.

> Advised by you and Mosley, Net Kook of the year Y2K

You leave my friends alone, I take advice from Mosley,
and give it to Lisa, whenever Lance isn't giving it
to her.

> The lack of 'detailed investigation' meant it took 3 months
> just to get Telstra to specify the PRECISE date/time
> of the alleged event. It took me 5 minutes to demonstrate what
> any Newbie could determine from header information..
>
> THE POST WAS NOT MINE! B^p
>
> They changed the description of the 'alleged offence' three times,
> and I was able to show they LIED to the TIO.
>
> Fucking Incompetent Bigpond Pricks!

Hmmmmmmmmnnnnnn.... Pricks!

> Sucked in by fucking malicious Townsville Taliban Pricks.

I did the sucking!

> I have never met a bunch so ready to trawl
> for personal info to use in character assasination,
> to impersonate others and then hypocritically
> charge the victims with what you brag about doing,
> and to make such accusations without any basis
> for doing so, other than malice!

Yes, I set a precedent in stalking in aus Newsgroups,
I am a leader, and I write pomes.
except people don't like me...
I have been driven from aus.politics and
had my head kicked in aus.culture.true-blue.

> Yes, Gary, I think it is a 'very satisfactory outcome',
>
> so far. ;-)
>

> but it aint over yet! B^)

I am coming to Melburn to get you!

Gary Meadows

Jan 30, 2001, 1:24:57 AM1/30/01

Gary Meadows

Jan 30, 2001, 1:23:00 AM1/30/01
In article <3A757544...@my-deja.com>,

Che Guava <che_...@my-deja.com> wrote:

> Gary Meadows wrote:
>
> > "Che Guava" <che_...@my-deja.com> wrote in message
> >

> > Che Guava wrote:

> >> surprises

> Ah, that explains it, your assistance would certainly qualify as
> "some Very nasty surprises indeed'. B^p

I have an artists soul, I am poetic.
Girls might notice me If I am deep

"Should my heartfelt hopes be all clutched at in vain

or am i thinking with my dick and not my brain?"

> (It sounded like a threat, have they given a contract
> to a competitor or something? )

I am very tuff.. don't mess wit me

> >> Don't tell me they have a bucket of money and year to waste
> >> and want a half finished website that looks like a morgue!? B^D
> >
> > You look nervous all of a sudden.
> >

> About your website scams? If anyone is stupid enough to be your
> customer that's their problem..

So much for what you know! Nev and the others are already
signed up!

> caveat emptor!
>
> Worried you are going to try and slip me the sav? B^D
>
> Nah, I'm over 15. ;-)

by how much?

Ned Latham

Jan 30, 2001, 5:43:25 AM1/30/01
Dan Wakefield (aka The Wamkfield Whinger) impersonated Gary Meadows
in <952o85$sku$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>:

Evidence:

Identical headers, except for the dates and IDs:

From: Dan Wakefield <danwak...@my-deja.com>
Subject: Re: Gary's mythical "consensus" - taliban only?

----snip----

Ned
--
The aus.culture.true-blue Website
http://www.aussie-culture.net

Ned Latham

Jan 30, 2001, 5:50:25 AM1/30/01
Larry Cook (as Che Guano) wrote in <3A753FCF...@my-deja.com>:

> You are crossposting your lies again, Prat.

Wrong, liar. Your stooge, Dan Wakefield is the crossposter in this
thread, Brendan merely followed up. And Brendan wrote no lies is
this thread either.

> Read the bloody Charter!

> As you have decided for some insane reason to slag me
> in NG's I don't participate in, I will damnwell follow up
> asking what the hell you are up to!?

Maybe I should give the people in a.n.a some of your history, Guano.

Yair, why not?

Guano has many aliases, but his usual moniker is Che Guava, which I've
amended to Che Guano, and from that I've nicknamed him Batshit Boy.
Both names refer to the quality of his posts. The purpose of his
main alias is anonymity, so that he can abuse and defame people with
impunity. Other aliases are for creating the appearance that there
are posters who support him.

His real name's recently been uncovered, and I now put it in the
attribution line whenever I follow one of his posts up. Sooner
or later, people will gerry.

He is a braggart, a liar, a hypocrite, a reject, a coward, a sook,
a troll, a control freak, and an establishment tool masquerading
as a lefty.

He has striven since its inception to take over a.c.t-b, or failing
that, destroy it. He's written a "FAQ", for example, just one of his
many efforts at control. Then there is the mythic "Townsville Taliban",
a creation of his own nasty little mind, peopled with all those who
fail to accord him the deference (not to say reverence) he feels is
his due. He calls it a "secret coven" and vilifies its "membership"
as all things evil, from racist to nazi, and, it seems, everything
else he can think of, including a dedication to "getting" him.

He shows signs of being delusional, paranoid, and schizophrenic.

Since 2000/07/05, when my ISP started serving the group, there have
been 283 posters. By himself, he has consumed 25.8% of the group's
bandwidth, and most of what he posts is trash and/or filth.
He fancies himself as a poet, among other things, so I wrote a little
poem about him (actually I've written a few - this was the first):

There was movement in his bowels as the Voices whispered low
"They want your blood, they want your head, they're after you, you know".
He cursed and swore, then swore some more: the tears began to flow,
He filled his Trakky Daks with kak, did Nancy Overflow.

The Voices kept on whispering into his tiny brain,
He bashed his head against the wall, to try and stop the pain.
He screamed and cried, he almost died: the Voices wouldn't go,
He shat some more, and fouled the floor, did Nancy Overflow.

They told him of a thing they called the Townsville Taliban,
A secret group whose aim in life was tea, with scones and jam.
That set him off with choke and cough: he felt the pressure grow,
He shat again, and splashed his den, did Nancy Overflow.

The Coven's dire ambition filled his mind with fear and dread,
"They're fiends, of vile intent" whispered the Voices in his head,
"They're plotting to get rid of you". It hit him like a blow.
He gave a bleat, and shat like sleet, did Nancy Overflow.

The level in his den rose high: he might have drowned in it,
But then a big turd blocked his arse, and stopped the flow of shit.
His arse was kil't, the pressure built, it had nowhere to go,
And then at last a batshit blast did Nancy Overflow.

> Brendan Pratt wrote:
> > Gary Meadows wrote:

No he didn't. It was your stooge, Dan Wakefield, impersonating him.

----batshit snipped----

> you are the one who was shown to fraudulently
> alter the text of another poster in a.c.t-b!

And you. And much more frequently than Brendan's once.
And your cronies: Dan Wakefield, Mark Addinall, and
Seppo Renfors.

----batshit snipped----

> Brendan Pratt wrote:
>
> A dishonest forgery:

Nowhere near as dishonest or iniquitous as the impersonations and
forgeries committed by your stooge the Wankfield Whinger, Guano.
You gonna repudiate him for it?

> > "Che Guava" <che_...@my-deja.com> wrote in message
> > >

> > > Che tried mightily to address the issue,
>

> Che did NOT write that! Brendon is a liar. =*=

You're a Dead-Agenting arsehole, Guano. That's the only example
you have; it's nothing compared with *your* dishonesty and that
of your stooge, Dan Wakefield, and those other idiots, Muck
Addinall and Shitferbrains Wrongfloor, yet you pretend to the
high moral ground with it.

You're vile scum, Guano. Straight out of the Scientology "tech".

> Oh Brenda.. it didn't take you long to shed the last vestige of intellectual
> honesty and take on the Townsville Taliban Hallmark.
>

> FORGING THE WORDS OF OTHERS. =*=

Wrong, liar. One word. And not "others", either, just you. He changed the
name in some abuse you wrote and turned it back on you.

Nowhere near the iniquity of your efforts or those of your Dead-Agenting
Gang cronies. Slime back into your batshit cave, DAG.

Ned Latham

Jan 30, 2001, 5:51:01 AM1/30/01
Larry Cook (as Che Guano) wrote in <3A7543F9...@my-deja.com>:
> Gary Meadows wrote:

No he didn't. Dan Wakefield wrote it, impersonating Gary.

----batshit snipped----

> Pass me a bucket! =*=

Too late, Guano. The other pigs have already been slopped.
And they left none for you.

----batshit snipped----

> An empty shell, under construction since May last year!?
> Advertised by the Vogon Poetry below, guaranteed to make
> peoples ears fall off!?

And who wrote it Guano? It looks like the kind of drivel
(one could hardly dignify it with the word "doggerel")
that you write. Pathetic stuff, but beyond the Wankfield
Whinger, I reckon.

> And yet you link to Edit Group flogging WEB BUILDING
> as a commercial service!?
>

> Maaaaate, PEOPLE ONLY LIVE AROUND 80 YEARS!
>

> Entropy will be over before your website is done!

And before yours is started?

----batshit snipped----

> > Hotlinks:
> >
> > http://www.geocities.com/WestHollywood/4341/
> > http://www.editgroup.com.au/
> > http://www5.smutserver.com/teen/spread/tgp/teen03f.html
>
> Keep your whore sites to yourself, you moral defective.

I'm sure Dan will be flattered by that expression of your opinion
of him, Guano.

----batshit snipped----

Ned Latham

Jan 30, 2001, 5:51:32 AM1/30/01
Larry Cook (as Che Guano) wrote in <3A7546AF...@my-deja.com>:
> Gary Meadows wrote:

> > Brendan Pratt wrote:
> > >
> > > Ain't it wonderful to know what Che is really like?
> >
> > Yep. Boring little fool isn't he. :-)
>
> Being boring is no crime, Gary,

Aw. Poor sooky sook Guano. Defending his boorishness.

> but you, on the other hand, are a REAL CASE:

Nah. Gary's quite witty sometimes.

Of course, cretins like you don't have the wit to see it.

> Snipped text restored:

> > Lovesick Puppy Poetry - Volume 1

And misattributed. It should have been indented three levels, not
one. It comes from the post Brendan responded to: Dan Wakefield's
impersonation of Gary.

----batshit snipped----

> > Love and kisses,
> > Gary
>
> Speaks for itself, you moral defective.

Take a bow, Dan.

Ned Latham

Jan 30, 2001, 5:52:54 AM1/30/01
Larry Cook (as Che Guano) wrote in <3A75619A...@my-deja.com>:
> Gary Meadows wrote:

> > > Being boring is no crime, Gary,
> >
> > Being a menace to society who finds delight in gutter pedophile jokes is.
>
> Yes.. it seems to have made you a lot of enemies. =*=

Yes. His exposure of your filth has made quite a few menaces of society
notice him. And of course, become his enemies. Menaces to society are
like that. Always afraid of being exposed. Always trying to hide their
faces, their identities, their habits. Always trying to distract people
from their own vileness by vilifying others...

Oh gee. I'm describing *you* Guano. Fancy that!

----batshit snipped----

Ned Latham

Jan 30, 2001, 5:53:46 AM1/30/01
Larry Cook (as Che Guano) replied to Gary Meadows
in <3A7565BB...@my-deja.com>:

----batshit snipped----

> I think people need to be told of your past net impersonations.

Well, yair. We know about his present ones. Dan Wakefield's
impersonating him now... who's impersonated him in the past?

Don't tell me it was YOU!

Gary Meadows

Jan 30, 2001, 8:56:39 AM1/30/01

"Ned Latham" <nen...@apex.met.au> wrote in message

> Larry Cook (as Che Guano) wrote in <3A75619A...@my-deja.com>:
> > Gary Meadows wrote:

> > > Being a menace to society who finds delight in gutter pedophile jokes
is.

> > Yes.. it seems to have made you a lot of enemies. =*=
>
> Yes. His exposure of your filth has made quite a few menaces of society
> notice him. And of course, become his enemies.

I've got broad shoulders. The Guanos, Renfors, Addinalls and Ross's of this
world are hardly a challenge. :-)

Che Guava

Jan 30, 2001, 9:14:25 AM1/30/01
Ned Latham wrote:

> Larry Cook (as Che Guano) wrote in <3A7543F9...@my-deja.com>:

Who is Larry Cook? *Another* of your mysterious 'culprits'? B^D

> > Gary Meadows wrote:
>
> No he didn't. Dan Wakefield wrote it, impersonating Gary.

Dont you mean "Muttley dun it": B^D
__________________________________

> From: Muttley <Mos...@mailcity.com>

203.33.133.3

Looks like a whole 'school' of bottom feeders to me! B^p

> ----batshit snipped----

Wasn't Gary's text there? B^D

> > Pass me a bucket! =*=
>
> Too late, Guano. The other pigs have already been slopped.

Yeah, saw Brenda pass thru crying "Che Dun it"! B^D
He's even more stupid that you.. I asked him if
he could read headers (or count past three ) and
heard no more on the matter. B^p

> And they left none for you.

What you blokes leave, i don't want.

> ----batshit snipped----
>
> > An empty shell, under construction since May last year!?

I suppose it's like barbers who can't cut their own hair. ;-)

> > Advertised by the Vogon Poetry below, guaranteed to make
> > peoples ears fall off!?
>
> And who wrote it Guano? It looks like the kind of drivel
> (one could hardly dignify it with the word "doggerel")
> that you write.

Lets see if we can match it up, Ned:

"There was movement in his bowels as the Voices whispered low
"They want your blood, they want your head, they're after you, you
know".
He cursed and swore, then swore some more: the tears began to flow,
He filled his Trakky Daks with kak, did Nancy Overflow."

Your's, isn't it Ned?

Newsgroups: aus.net.access, aus.culture.true-blue
Subject: Re: Lovesick Puppy Poetry - Volume 1
Date: 30 Jan 2001 10:50:25 GMT

Looks like you and Gary are in competition!

Which of you will be 'Poet Latrine' !?

> Pathetic stuff, but beyond the Wankfield
> Whinger, I reckon.

Lets do a tally of your position(s) so far

Brenda: "Che dun it"

Ned "No, Dan Dun it"

Ned " But it looks like Vogon poetry Che might write" )
{Ned provides a sample of Neds Vogon poetry to clinch the argument B^p
}

Ned: "I don't think Dans up to it"

Che: "would Ned, Gary AND Brenda like to conduct their
mad little menage a trois behind closed doors and just show us
the baby when it finally gets sewn together"?

> > And yet you link to Edit Group flogging WEB BUILDING
> > as a commercial service!?
> >
> > Maaaaate, PEOPLE ONLY LIVE AROUND 80 YEARS!
> >
> > Entropy will be over before your website is done!
>
> And before yours is started?

I'm not posing as a fucking 'webmonster' mate! B^D

BWAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!

> ----batshit snipped----

Che Guava

Jan 30, 2001, 8:25:53 AM1/30/01
Neville Duguid wrote:

> Ned Latham <nen...@apex.met.au> wrote:
>
> > Dan Wakefield (aka The Wamkfield Whinger) impersonated Gary Meadows

> > in <9532jj$48e$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>:

Well that sure blows that idiot Brendan out of the water, he has been
falsely accusing ME without a SHRED of evidence. B^p

(What is it with you One Nation rednecks that makes you
defend each other lies and impersonation. B^p )

> > Evidence:

Well done.. something that would have shown Le Prat that
he was barking, both mad and up the wrong tree.

Wow, you may be onto something! it sure looks as if Gary
is imitating Dan.. just like he has admitted doing to others! B^)

Then again.. Gary said it was no big deal to impersonate others..
the moral defective!

> > Identical headers, except for the dates and IDs:

Different dates but same addresses!? No dial-up connections?

Dan did say he's a student and Gary has been making dark imprecations
about Holmseglen, which is a TAFE college with thousands of students,
and everyone of them would have identical adresses and those same headers .

B^p

You might have to go back to the standard Taliban (and PHONie)
technique of burning the handiest scapegoat! B^p

> Here's another one:

> From: Muttley <Mos...@mailcity.com>

So muttley is impersonating Dan and Gary..?
or Gary is impersonating Dan and Muttley ?

Or Gary has upset a whole bunch of Dan's mates! B^D
Shit Gazza, when you come down to Melbourne to
wreak your revenge for what you yourself do regularly, you better
be careful.. they may all have got past NINTH GRADE! 8^o

Or worse.. they may all laugh at you! B^D

I'll leave it with you sleuths, so long as you have disabused
that lying prick Brendan Le Prat of his outrageous slander, I'm happy.

Although you all seem to be doing a lot of mutual dick-holding
for Madcow, when he makes dire threats one minute, but has
______________________________

From: "Brendan Pratt" <bpr...@overflow.NOSPAMnet.au>
Subject: Re: "Never argue with a moron - they'll drag you down to their level
and then beat you with experience"
Date: 27 Jan 2001 00:00:00 GMT
11:52:17
GMT)

Newsgroups: aus.culture.true-blue

"Gary Meadows" <webm...@editgroup.com.au> wrote in message

> "Brendan Pratt" <bpr...@overflow.NOSPAMnet.au> wrote in message

> > "Che Guava" <che_...@my-deja.com> wrote in message
> >

> > > Brendan Pratt wrote:
> > >
> > > Gary Meadows <webm...@editgroup.com.au> wrote:
> > >
> > > I'm posing as an idiot under the alias of Che Guava. :-)
> >
> > Really? .... where does it actually indicate he did?
> >
> > > Garys net forgery id:
> > >
> > > From: Che Guava <che_...@aussie-culture.net>
> > > ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> > Oh golly, what a pity.... having a alias the same as someone elses isn't
> > anything to get alarmed about. It clearly shows a email address at
> > aussie-culture.net and nothing more.
>
> He seems to miss that bit. :-)

Just shows how stupid that troll really is.

It'd be like you posting as bpr...@aussie-culture.net ... we all know it
isn't me, because I don't post from such an address.

______________________________________

**MAKES YOU ALL LOOK LIKE

FUCKING HYPOCRITES,

EITHER WAY**

B^D

Che Guava

Jan 30, 2001, 8:35:37 AM1/30/01

Ned Latham wrote:

> Larry Cook (as Che Guano) wrote in <3A753FCF...@my-deja.com>:
> >
> > You are crossposting your lies again, Prat.
>
> Wrong, liar. Your stooge, Dan Wakefield is the crossposter in this
> thread, Brendan merely followed up. And Brendan wrote no lies is
> this thread either.

Hang about.. You have just posted claiming "Dan Dun it"
and are now defending Brendan who claimed "Che Dun it" B^D

And as Dan hasn't posted since last year it seems the only
'stooges' around here are you and Brenda with Gary's hands
operating your mouths.. when will he make up his mind who
to accuse next? B^p

> > Read the bloody Charter!
> >
> > As you have decided for some insane reason to slag me
> > in NG's I don't participate in, I will damnwell follow up
> > asking what the hell you are up to!?
>
> Maybe I should give the people in a.n.a some of your history, Guano.

Ned.. if you want Gary to write a 'pome' about you SO much
that you think this is all about slagging people.. be my guest.

I came in this NG because Brenda was accusing ME
of the terrible crime which Gary boast about committing
regularly! Fucking hypocrites!

And as you have proved Brenda is a liar.. I can go now..
and leave you doing EXACTLY what Brenda just did..
Pathetic shit splattering lies and slander:

> Yair, why not?

too hard to explain to a moral defective..if you can't follow
what was just demonstrated about you, brenda and Gawee..

(kissy kissy ;-)

Che Guava

Jan 30, 2001, 8:58:09 AM1/30/01

Ned Latham wrote:

> Larry Cook (as Che Guano) wrote in <3A7543F9...@my-deja.com>:

Who is Larry Cook? *Another* of your mysterious 'culprits'? B^D

> > Gary Meadows wrote:

> No he didn't. Dan Wakefield wrote it, impersonating Gary.

Dont you mean "Muttley dun it": B^D
__________________________________

> From: Muttley <Mos...@mailcity.com>

203.33.133.3

Looks like a whole 'school' of bottom feeders to me! B^p

> ----batshit snipped----

Wasn't Gary's text there? B^D

Newsgroups: aus.net.access, aus.culture.true-blue
Date: 30 Jan 2001 10:50:25 GMT

Looks like you and Gary are in competition!

Which of you will be 'Poet Latrine' !?

> Pathetic stuff, but beyond the Wankfield
> Whinger, I reckon.

Lets do a tally of your position(s) so far

Brenda: "Che dun it"

Ned "No, Dan Dun it"

Ned " But it looks like Vogon poetry Che might write" )
{Ned provides a sample of Neds Vogon poetry to clinch the argument B^p
}

Ned: "I don't think Dans up to it"

Che: "would Ned, Gary AND Brenda like to conduct their
mad little menage a trois behind closed doors and just show us
the baby when it finally gets sewn together"?

> > And yet you link to Edit Group flogging WEB BUILDING
> > as a commercial service!?
> >
> > Maaaaate, PEOPLE ONLY LIVE AROUND 80 YEARS!
> >
> > Entropy will be over before your website is done!
>
> And before yours is started?

I'm not posing as a fucking 'webmonster' mate! B^D

BWAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!

> ----batshit snipped----

Che Guava

Jan 30, 2001, 9:09:23 AM1/30/01

Ned Latham wrote:

> Larry Cook (as Che Guano) wrote in <3A7546AF...@my-deja.com>:

> > Speaks for itself, you moral defective.
>
> Take a bow, Dan.

So I'm Dan? but he 'isn't up to writing poetry'?

"And who wrote it Guano? It looks like the kind of drivel
(one could hardly dignify it with the word "doggerel")

that you write. Pathetic stuff, but beyond the Wankfield
Whinger, I reckon." - Ned

Let me get this right, according to you:

Dan, *isn't* up to writing Vogon poetry, but I
am up to it,

...but I am Dan, who isn't up to it,

..and I'm called Larry? B^D

"I'm sure Dan will be flattered by that expression of your opinion

of him, Guano." - Ned

Whos on first? B^D

HEY NED! Ive just got one question:

ARE YOU CRAZY !? B^D

Che Guava

Jan 30, 2001, 9:21:35 AM1/30/01

Ned Latham wrote:

> Larry Cook (as Che Guano) replied to Gary Meadows
> in <3A7565BB...@my-deja.com>:
>
> ----batshit snipped----
>
> > I think people need to be told of your past net impersonations.
>
> Well, yair. We know about his present ones. Dan Wakefield's
> impersonating him now... who's impersonated him in the past?
>
> Don't tell me it was YOU!

Who's on First? B^D

Che Guava

Jan 30, 2001, 11:44:55 PM1/30/01

Brendan Pratt wrote:

> "Che Guava" <che_...@my-deja.com> wrote in message

> > I came in this NG because Brenda was accusing ME
> > of the terrible crime which Gary boast about committing
> > regularly! Fucking hypocrites!
>

> I had never subscribed to this newsgroup before, at least until I found out
> about your slanderous comments about myself.

I don't think your bullshit will work here, Prat,
people can read headers:

Your first post, unprovokedly slagging me
on 29/1 at 15:10:

_______________________________________

From: "Brendan Pratt" <bpr...@overflow.NOSPAMnet.au>
Newsgroups: aus.net.access, aus.culture.true-blue

Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 15:10:03 +1000

And my first post.. IN REPLY TO YOURS! B^p

From: Che Guava <che_...@my-deja.com>
Newsgroups: aus.net.access, aus.culture.true-blue

Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 21:02:55 +1100

You are crossposting your lies again, Prat.

Read the bloody Charter!

As you have decided for some insane reason to slag me
in NG's I don't participate in, I will damnwell follow up
asking what the hell you are up to!?

Brendan Pratt wrote:
____________________________

Nothing but lies from you, as usual.

Now go back and address all the points you snipped
you moral defective

Che Guava

Jan 31, 2001, 12:11:20 AM1/31/01
Gary Meadows wrote:

> "Che Guava" <che_...@my-deja.com> wrote in message

> > Gary Meadows wrote:
> >
> > > "Brendan Pratt" <bpr...@overflow.NOSPAMnet.au> wrote in message

> > > Yep. Boring little fool isn't he. :-)
> >
> > Being boring is no crime, Gary,
>
> Being a menace to society who finds delight in gutter pedophile jokes is.

Your choice, but it seems to have made you a lot of enemies. B^)

> Fuck off Guava you filthy pig.

And leave you and your cronies to slander me
without foundation, just because one of your boys
has ratted on you in public? I think not.
Where did you say he comes from.. Holmesglen TAFE?
I don't see that on your CV, one of your nudist pursuits?
And you are on your way to Melbourne to deliver
some 'nasty surprises'? Poor kid, whoever he is.

Lets see some evidence for all the shite you have
Ned and Brendan spreading, lets see some foundation
for the slander you have them using to turn this NG
to a shithole.
I am here because Brendan and now Ned, your sidekicks,
have decided to try and make some of your muck
stick to my name.. So, where is the link?
Not *assertions* from you three stooges, you back each
other up like a pooftas toilet.
Why is aus.net.access being used by your cronies
as a cess-pit?

Looks like your past is catching up with you, Gary
and all this song and dance you have Ned and Brendan
doing is pure smoke-screen as far as I can see:
_______________________________________

Gary Meadows wrote:

> In article <vk3q6tc7726585...@4ax.com>,
> nevi...@bigpond.net.au (Neville Duguid) wrote:
>

> > So if I sign my name as Mark Addinall and I
> > set up an email account as
> > Mark Addinall I AM MArk Addinnall?
>
> Just as sure as I am Gary Meadows!!!!

when you are not impersonating others you filthy skank!

Looks like one of the many enemies you have made
in a number of NG's has finally stuck it up you! B^)

I am delighted to stand on the sidelines and watch you
squirm, as someone turns YOUR tactics on YOU! B^)

_____________Repost "Brendan"_____________

From: "Brendan Pratt" <bpr...@overflow.NOSPAMnet.au>
Newsgroups: aus.culture.true-blue
and then beat you with experience"
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2001 21:49:28 +1000

"Gary Meadows" <webm...@editgroup.com.au> wrote in message

> "Brendan Pratt" <bpr...@overflow.NOSPAMnet.au> wrote in message

> > "Che Guava" <che_...@my-deja.com> wrote in message

> > > Brendan Pratt wrote:
> > >
> > > Gary Meadows <webm...@editgroup.com.au> wrote:
> > >
> > > I'm posing as an idiot under the alias of Che Guava. :-)
> >
> > Really? .... where does it actually indicate he did?
> >
> > > Garys net forgery id:
> > >
> > > From: Che Guava <che_...@aussie-culture.net>
> > > ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> > Oh golly, what a pity.... having a alias the same as someone elses isn't
> > anything to get alarmed about. It clearly shows a email address at
> > aussie-culture.net and nothing more.
>
> He seems to miss that bit. :-)

Just shows how stupid that troll really is.

It'd be like you posting as bpr...@aussie-culture.net ... we all know it
isn't me, because I don't post from such an address.

______end Repost "Brendan"________

B^D

> --
> mooooOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAARRRRRGGGGGGHHHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Che Guava

Jan 31, 2001, 6:51:17 AM1/31/01
Brendan Pratt wrote:

> "Che Guava" <che_...@my-deja.com> wrote in message

> > Brendan Pratt wrote:

> > > I had never subscribed to this newsgroup before, at least until I found
> out
> > > about your slanderous comments about myself.
> >
> > I don't think your bullshit will work here, Prat,
> > people can read headers:
>

> Let them read headers, I did not subscribe to this newsgroup until I found
> out about your allegations against me.

You were never accused of 'subscribing', prat, you were
shown slandering me without cause:

> > Your first post, unprovokedly slagging me
> > on 29/1 at 15:10:
> >
> > _______________________________________
> >

> > From: "Brendan Pratt" <bpr...@overflow.NOSPAMnet.au>
> > Newsgroups: aus.net.access, aus.culture.true-blue
>
> Oh I see, I replied to a thread in aus.culture.true-blue , which was already
> crossposted to here.

I don't care what your dissembling excuses are, prat,

I just want to know if you have grasped SEQUENCE yet! B^D

**AFTER** your post

came my ***first**** post.. IN REPLY TO YOURS! B^p

From: Che Guava <che_...@my-deja.com>
Newsgroups: aus.net.access, aus.culture.true-blue
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 21:02:55 +1100

You are crossposting your lies again, Prat.

Read the bloody Charter!

As you have decided for some insane reason to slag me
in NG's I don't participate in, I will damnwell follow up
asking what the hell you are up to!?

> Nothing but lies from you, as usual
>

> Now go back and address all the points you snipped,
> you moral defective.

> Golly, I must have forgotten to remove the extra newsgroups that YOU added
> to it.

Bit hard when I have just shown, TWICE,
that you posted first. B^D

As Gary's stormtrooper, you are not very good.

But then Gary can't really cut loose with his usual
venom in here, can he? So he needs a mouthpiece.

Ned Latham

Jan 31, 2001, 8:39:30 AM1/31/01
Larry Cook (as Che Guano) wrote in <3A7590F0...@my-deja.com>:
> Gary Meadows wrote:

> > "Che Guava" wrote:
> > >
> > > I have had to go to the TIO to deal with Meadows
> > > and his mates in the past.. (very satisfactory outcome ;-)
> >
> > ? You're a raving lunatic Guava.
>
> Key element of the most recent letter from the TIO, 11/1/2001

Let's see some evidence that it's genuine, liar.

Ned Latham

Jan 31, 2001, 8:43:58 AM1/31/01

From: Dan Wakefield <danwak...@my-deja.com>

----snip----

Ned

Ned Latham

Feb 1, 2001, 7:21:54 AM2/1/01
Larry Cook (as Che Guano) wrote in <3A76C329...@my-deja.com>:
> Ned Latham wrote:

> > Larry Cook (as Che Guano) wrote:
> > >
> > > You are crossposting your lies again, Prat.
> >
> > Wrong, liar. Your stooge, Dan Wakefield, is the crossposter in this

> > thread, Brendan merely followed up. And Brendan wrote no lies is
> > this thread either.
>
> Hang about.. You have just posted claiming "Dan Dun it"

I've also shown evidence in support of that claim.

> and are now defending Brendan

Not defending him at all. Countering your lies about him.

> who claimed "Che Dun it" =*=

He pointed up the fact that it's your writing/posting style.
Presumably he didn't know about "Dan Wakefield".

We both know there are two opinions about Wakefield. Mine is that
he's the stupidest of your stooges, posting stuff that you email
him for that purpose, and Gary's is that he's just another of your
aliases.

And since you made the mistake of personally posting from Holmseglen
TAFE as "the Profit", it's starting to look to me as though Gary's
opinion is the correct one.

Evidence:

From: The Profit <che_...@my-deja.com>
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Subject: New Computer Virus

From: Dan Wakefield <danwak...@my-deja.com>
Newsgroups: aus.net.news,aus.culture.true-blue

> And as Dan hasn't posted since last year

Liar.

----batshit snipped----

> > Maybe I should give the people in a.n.a some of your history, Guano.
>
> Ned.. if you want Gary to write a 'pome' about you SO much
> that you think this is

You wanna try translating that gobbledegook into something coherent,
Guano?

> all about slagging people.. be my guest.

It's not possible to slag you, Guano. You *are* a slag.

> I came

Bragging again?

> in this NG

I suppose you mean a.n.a, Guano? Make yourself clear, can't you?

Oh, that's right, you can't.

> because Brenda was accusing ME
> of the terrible crime which Gary boast about committing
> regularly!

Wrong, liar. Brendan inferred that you were impersonating Gary
by his real name. Gary didn't impersonate you by your real name,
he caricatured you by your alias. As he said, "I'm posing as an

idiot under the alias of Che Guava".

> Fucking hypocrites!

All you DAGs are.

> And as you have proved Brenda is a liar..

Wrong, liar.

> I can go now..

But doubtless you won't.

----batshit snipped----

As I said to you a.n.a folk before, Guano fancies himself as a poet,
among other things, so I wrote a few bits and pieces that showed
up his ineptitude as well as his antisocial behaviour. You saw the
first, "Nancy Overflow": this is the second, "Carrolling Guano":

"The time has come", the Voices said, "for you to get away.
The doctors want to lock you up, and throw the key away.
You'll have have to go out on the lam, with care to hide your trail,
Or there'll be lots of nasty people lighting on your tail."

"You'll have to fake a new ID, and hide in cyberspace,
You'll have to make sure that nobody ever sees your face.
So get an email address giving anonymity,
And then in safety vent all your free-floating enmity."

"Here is your revenge", they said, "for all those boys at school,
Who bullied you and sneered at you as coward and as fool.
And here is your revenge for all the girls who knocked you back,
And laughed at you for all the manly qualities you lack."

So Che Guevara's name was stolen and his life defiled
The batty dummy spitter held them up to be reviled.
The tool of the establishment, who does not dare the field,
Is posing now as hero from behind his cyber shield.

"But don't forget", the Voices said, "That one day some smartarse
Will work you out, so be prepared to fluster them with farce.
Accuse them of the things you are, and that way it will seem
That you're the sane one and that they are living in a dream."

> > No he didn't, Guano. It was your stooge, Dan Wakefield,

Gang cronies. Slime back under the rock in your batshit cave, DAG.

Ned Latham

Feb 1, 2001, 7:23:45 AM2/1/01
Larry Cook (as Che Guano) wrote in <3A76C0E1...@my-deja.com>:
> Neville Duguid wrote:

> > Ned Latham wrote:
> > > Dan Wakefield (aka The Wamkfield Whinger) impersonated Gary Meadows
> > > in <9532jj$48e$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>:
>
> Well that sure blows that idiot Brendan out of the water, he has been
> falsely accusing ME without a SHRED of evidence. =*=

Crap. The evidence is good. The interpretation of it wavers between
Wakefield as one of your stooges and "Dan Wakefield" as one of your
aliases.

----batshit snipped----

> Wow, you may be onto something! it sure looks as if Gary
> is imitating Dan..

You're mad if you think anyone's going to fall for that one, Guano.

Oops. I almost forgot. You're mad anyway.

> just like he has admitted doing to others! =*=

Wrong, liar. *One* other: you. And it wasn't imitating, it was
caricaturing. And he didn't "admit" it, he crowed about it.

Yer a miserable, whinging sook, Guano.

> Then again.. Gary said it was no big deal to impersonate others..
> the moral defective!

No he didn't, you lying piece of shit. He said it's no big deal
to use an alias that someone else happens to use as well.

> > > Identical headers, except for the dates and IDs:
>
> Different dates but same addresses!? No dial-up connections?

Who knows or cares?

> Dan did say he's a student and Gary has been making dark imprecations
> about Holmseglen, which is a TAFE college with thousands of students,
> and everyone of them would have identical adresses and those same headers .

And every one of them would know about act-b and you and me and Lance
and Gary, and also be stupid enough and resentful enough to impersonate
Gary for the purpose of vilifying him?

Yair, right, Guano. Keep wanking.

----batshit snipped----

> > Here's another one:

> > From: Muttley <Mos...@mailcity.com>
>
> So muttley is impersonating Dan and Gary..?

No, Guano. That's you (or Dan) impersonating Mosely.

----batshit snipped----

Ned Latham

Feb 1, 2001, 7:24:22 AM2/1/01
Larry Cook (as Che Guano) wrote in <3A76CDEF...@my-deja.com>:
> Ned Latham wrote:
> > Larry Cook (as Che Guano) replied to Gary Meadows:

> > ----batshit snipped----
> >
> > > I think people need to be told of your past net impersonations.
> >
> > Well, yair. We know about his present ones. Dan Wakefield's
> > impersonating him now... who's impersonated him in the past?
> >
> > Don't tell me it was YOU!
>
> Who's on First? =*=

Yes.

Now back to the point: who's impersonated Gary in the past?

Ned Latham

Feb 1, 2001, 7:27:41 AM2/1/01

----batshit snipped----

> > Fuck off Guava you filthy pig.
>
> And leave you and your cronies to slander me
> without foundation, just because one of your boys
> has ratted on you in public?

Liar. You haven't been slandered, it was *your* "boy",
and the little rat made a defamatory attack on Gary.

> I think not.

We know. You have delusions.

> Where did you say he comes from.. Holmesglen TAFE?

No. That's where your stooge *posted* from.

----batshit snipped----

> Lets see some evidence for all the shite you have
> Ned and Brendan spreading,

Been done about ten times already, sicko. And it ain't shite.
Who do you think you're fooling?

> lets see some foundation
> for the slander you have them using to turn this NG
> to a shithole.

There is *no* foundation for the slanders and other filth you've
made this NG into a cesspit with, you slime bucket.

> I am here because Brendan and now Ned, your sidekicks,
> have decided to try and make some of your muck
> stick to my name..

Pig's arse, you lying piece of filth. You're trying to obscure
the facts with masses of drivel, denial and wild accusations.

> So, where is the link?
> Not *assertions* from you three

You've been shown the evidence repeatedly. Your pretence
is convincing no-one.

> stooges,

No prizes for second, dirtbag.

> you back each
> other up like a pooftas toilet.

I don't know about poofters' toilets, but I'm willing to believe
that you do.

> Why is aus.net.access being used by your cronies
> as a cess-pit?

Liar. The crossposting into aus.net.access was started by your
stooge, Dan Wakefield, with his first post impersonating Gary.

> Looks like your past is catching up with you, Gary
> and all this song and dance you have Ned and Brendan
> doing is pure smoke-screen as far as I can see:

The smoke is your batshit postings, liar. Here, yet again, is
the evidence relating to the quote in the post you quote below:

Identical headers, except for the dates and IDs:

From: Dan Wakefield <danwak...@my-deja.com>

And "Dan Wakefield" is the only "person" who has ever posted from
that IP address into act-b, let who alone knows you, me, Lance and
Gary, and is sufficiently stupid and resentful to take the risk of
posting such defamatory material from there.

> Gary Meadows wrote:
> > In article <vk3q6tc7726585...@4ax.com>,
> > nevi...@bigpond.net.au (Neville Duguid) wrote:
> > >
> > > So if I sign my name as Mark Addinall and I
> > > set up an email account as
> > > Mark Addinall I AM MArk Addinnall?
> >
> > Just as sure as I am Gary Meadows!!!!

Except that he's "Dan Wakefield", Guano. The stupidest of your
stooges. Or is he you?

> when you are not impersonating others you filthy skank!

That's right. Whether Wakefield is you or your stooge, he's a
filthy skank.

> Looks like one of the many enemies you have made

> in a number of NG's has finally stuck it up you! =*=

Gary's exposure of your filth has made a few of your menace to
society cronies notice him, and fear and therefore hate him. You
menaces to society are like that: always trying to hide your
filthy habits and vilify those who expose you.

> I am delighted to stand on the sidelines and watch you

> squirm, as someone turns YOUR tactics on YOU! =*=

Liar. You've been well and truly sprung this time, and you know it.
You're shitting yourself.

Ned Latham

Feb 1, 2001, 7:31:57 AM2/1/01
Larry Cook (as Che Guano) wrote in <3A77FC35...@my-deja.com>:
> Brendan Pratt wrote:

> > > I don't think your bullshit will work here, Prat,
> > > people can read headers:
> >
> > Let them read headers, I did not subscribe to this newsgroup until I found
> > out about your allegations against me.
>
> You were never accused of 'subscribing', prat,

He didn't say he was accused of that, prawn.

> you were
> shown slandering me without cause:

Wrong, liar. Not slander, and not without good cause.

> > > Your first post, unprovokedly slagging me
> > > on 29/1 at 15:10:
> > >
> > > _______________________________________
> > >
> > > From: "Brendan Pratt" <bpr...@overflow.NOSPAMnet.au>
> > > Newsgroups: aus.net.access, aus.culture.true-blue
> >

> > Oh I see, I replied to a thread in aus.culture.true-blue, which was

> > already crossposted to here.
>
> I don't care what your dissembling excuses are, prat,
>

> I just want to know if you have grasped SEQUENCE yet! =*=

So he can explain it to you, Guano? That requires rationality from
you. Won't happen.

> **AFTER** your post
>
> came my ***first**** post.. IN REPLY TO YOURS! =*=

Which was in reply to that impersonation of Gary by your stooge
Dan Wakefield, or perhaps you.

In any case there's good reason to suspect that you're the author.

----batshit snipped----

> Bit hard when I have just shown, TWICE,

> that you posted first. =*=

Wrong. liar. What you've shown is that you're a self-deluding
psycho who thinks that any idiotic bullshit he spouts will
be convincing.

----batshit snipped----

Gary Meadows

Feb 1, 2001, 8:04:10 AM2/1/01

[followups to aus.culture.true-blue]

> Liar. You've been well and truly sprung this time, and you know it.

Time will tell Nev. :-)

Gary Meadows

Feb 1, 2001, 8:05:30 AM2/1/01

> Larry Cook (as Che Guano) wrote in <3A76CDEF...@my-deja.com>:
> > Ned Latham wrote:
> > > Larry Cook (as Che Guano) replied to Gary Meadows:
> > >
> > > ----batshit snipped----

> > > Well, yair. We know about his present ones. Dan Wakefield's
> > > impersonating him now... who's impersonated him in the past?
> > >
> > > Don't tell me it was YOU!
> >
> > Who's on First? =*=
>
> Yes.
>
> Now back to the point: who's impersonated Gary in the past?

And taking the point back to aus.culture.true-blue... :-)

Gary Meadows

Feb 1, 2001, 8:09:23 AM2/1/01
[followups set]

> Larry Cook (as Che Guano) wrote in <3A76C0E1...@my-deja.com>:

> > Dan did say he's a student and Gary has been making dark imprecations

> > about Holmseglen, which is a TAFE college with thousands of students,

30, roughly.

> > and everyone of them would have identical adresses and those same
headers .

They can't all squeeze into one line in the proxy logs. Silly boy.

> And every one of them would know about act-b and you and me and Lance
> and Gary, and also be stupid enough and resentful enough to impersonate
> Gary for the purpose of vilifying him?

Nope...so time will tell. :-)

Che Guava

Feb 1, 2001, 8:25:58 PM2/1/01
Gary Meadows wrote:

Forgetting which glove puppet you have on? B^D

Golly Gary, first your website seems to have its contents
hacked and stolen, now you lose control of your thugees?

Time for a new resume?

This one seems like your other frauds:

Gary Meadows wrote:

> Lovesick Puppy Poems Stolen!
>
> Hello, Hello, Hello!
>
> Someone's hacked into me Website!!!
>
> All the content which was there yesterday is GONE!
>
> I guess someone didn't like my pomes!
>

> TABLE OF CONTENTS
>
> Objective
>
> This Curriculum Vitae has been developed to detail the skills and
> qualifications of Gary Meadows

<snip>

> Experience conducting training and assessing outcomes

"So how's it all going then, Madcow?" B^D

> Effective delegation of duties

"Brendan - slanderous accusations, ..Ned, back him up,
try not to contradict each other!

I'll lumber about muttering dark imprecations and
providing unintentional comic relief"

> Providing staff with effective leadership

"Hey guys.. Wait for me.. I'm the Vanguard!" B^D

> Ability to maintain attention to detail

"What's your name again.. oh yes thats right.. you're the wife!"

> Advanced document preparation, maintenance, security and
> disposal skills

Perhaps you accidentally trashed your pomes in
a rare act of human kindness? B^)

> Adherence to regulated security policy guidelines (Military
> Clearance)

"Hello Hello Hello.. wot's happened to me pomes!"

> Stock Control

Where did you say those 'pomes' went?

> Crowd Supervision and Control Training - Victorian Police

Not doing so good in aus.culture.true-blue, eh?
Even with the savage dogs? B^p

Che Guava

Feb 1, 2001, 6:41:14 PM2/1/01
I understood this was being taken to a.c.t-b...?

Can't trust the PHONies!

If Gary, or any of his One Nation stooges, wishes to pursue
this in aus.net.access, i will oblige.

Refer all complaints to those who initiate, and
perpetuate the libel and slander: Brenda, Ned and Gary.

Gary Meadows wrote:

> [followups to aus.culture.true-blue]
>
> "Ned Latham" <nen...@apex.met.au> wrote in message
> > Larry Cook (as Che Guano) wrote in <3A76CDEF...@my-deja.com>:

> > > Who's on First? =*=
> >
> > Yes.
> >
> > Now back to the point: who's impersonated Gary in the past?

No one I know has impersonated Gary in the past or present.
Gary has impersonated others, and admitted publicly doing so.

If some pimply TAFE students have stuck his petard up
the big bad webmonster, stiff.

Let the little sook gnash his teeth! B^p

> And taking the point back to aus.culture.true-blue... :-)

What point? the one on your head must go everywhere
with you...

Gary seem really pissed. 8^o

Couldn't he use some of his personal 'skills',

now what were they again....

Gary Meadows wrote:

> TABLE OF CONTENTS
>

> Objective
>
> This Curriculum Vitae has been developed to detail the skills and
> qualifications of Gary

<snip>

ah yes, here it is:

> Conflict resolution and negotiation skills

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

These are pretty funny too:

"Fuck off A****ll you filthy cowardly troll."

> Effective written and oral communication skills

Fuck off G***a you filthy pig

> Ability to work well in a team environment

Wiggle your hand, Gary.. ok.. Neds lips work...

> Ability to positively influence others

When does he plan to leave?

Che Guava

Feb 1, 2001, 6:53:29 PM2/1/01
As Gary and his One Nation cronies wish to
continue their slander in aus.net.access,
I will oblige them..

Please direct your complaints to them.

Gary Meadows wrote:

> [followups set]
>
> "Ned Latham" <nen...@apex.met.au> wrote in message
> > Larry Cook (as Che Guano) wrote in <3A76C0E1...@my-deja.com>:
>
> > > Dan did say he's a student and Gary has been making dark imprecations
> > > about Holmseglen, which is a TAFE college with thousands of students,
>
> 30, roughly.

A TAFE college with 30 students? ..whatever.. B^p

..then you should have no trouble finding the pimply youth
who has hoisted you on your own petard, you net fraud. B^p

Let us know when he's caught for doing to you what you
do yourself, you sooking webmonster. ;-)

> > > and everyone of them would have identical adresses and those same
> headers .
>
> They can't all squeeze into one line in the proxy logs. Silly boy.

Nothing silly about it, everything Ned has posted has identical
addresses and headers. Tracing which users posted is not my
problem, that's between you and your boy nemesis. B^D

You could possibly make this funnier if you went "Meep MEep"
as you can about hysterically bleeding over us all for something
you yourself are an expert at, (just not as wonderfully satirical
as these kids! ;-)

> > And every one of them would know about act-b and you and me and Lance
> > and Gary,

Every one of who? Do you think the whole college hates Gary?
I thought just a few was likely, but you are right, he is pretty
despicable.

> > and also be stupid enough and resentful enough to impersonate
> > Gary

In the manner he himself is expert in.

Ah shadenfreude! Even sharper pleasure when
the jolly jape is so richly deserved! B^D

> for the purpose of vilifying him?
>
> Nope...

See, Gary agrees, such a funny parody isnt villification..
IT'S ENTERTAINMENT! B^D

An excellent caricature.. and his hypocritical reaction
makes the satire even more biting

"lol! you really do need a holiday Gary :-) " - skitch.

> so time will tell. :-)

Jesus.. I hope it runs to many episodes.. this is the
funniest PHON three ring circus I have ever seen! B^D

You know what Gazza, When you find them, why
not take them to court for plagiarising *YOUR* TACTIC! B^D

I will come as a character witness! B^D

Che Guava

Feb 1, 2001, 8:58:16 PM2/1/01
Ned Latham wrote:

> Larry Cook (as Che Guano) wrote in <3A76C0E1...@my-deja.com>:
> > Neville Duguid wrote:
> >
> > Well that sure blows that idiot Brendan out of the water, he has been
> > falsely accusing ME without a SHRED of evidence. =*=
>
> Crap.

No.. thats the way One Nation scapegoating works,
first select the victim, then make up the evidence. B^p

Brendan was in here like lightning, day one, making his accusations.
He claimed to be a newbie but also to have the familiarity
to make a match on.. wait for it .... STYLE!! B^D

Then you pointed the finger at a college kid who hasn't
been posting since last year, and now you are regrouping
to try and get a common story! B^p

And all this co-ordinated by the webmonster who shamelessly
impersonates others? B^p

What a sham. B^D

But a bloody great show..

"One never knows what to expect when they begin
reading from the top of a page.."

BWAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!

> The evidence is good.

For Gary's impersonations, excellent, he not only
confessed he gloated about his harassment.
For your slander? B^D

Think I'll make a mint Julep and sit on the veranda watching
the roaches scurry about....

" zzzzxxht .. Gary, someone has stolen your act.. zxzxzzt"

"zxxxxzzt ...outrageous how some people behave like roaches!.. zzxzxxt"

A toast: "TO THE JOLLY JESTER AND HIS JAPE" B^D

and to the BUTT of his joke: the biggest arsehole in three NG's

Gary Madcow!

This cracks me up:

___________________________________

Gary Meadows wrote:
<snip>

> "I can't express my feelings, any clearer than I have
> you are young and male and sexy,
> bend over, here's my sav"

___________________________________

Now Brendan may have a point about method, '
that is definitely Gary's style! B^D

> The interpretation of it wavers between
> Wakefield as one of your stooges and
> "Dan Wakefield" as one of your aliases.

Or someone else, or a group of someones..

I will stop laughing when you get a clue!

> ----batshit snipped----
>
> > Wow, you may be onto something! it sure looks as if Gary
> > is imitating Dan..
>
> You're mad if you think anyone's going to fall for that one, Guano.

Your insane if you cant detect constant mockery and scorn! B^D

> Oops. I almost forgot. You're mad anyway.
>
> > just like he has admitted doing to others! =*=
>
> Wrong, liar. *One* other: you.

Oh.. 'Let him off judge, he only raped ONCE"

Can you spell h-y-p-o-c-r-i-t-e? B^D

Can you get one glimmer of understanding why I am ROTFLMFHO?

> And it wasn't imitating, it was caricaturing.

Excellent caricaturing in my view, much better than
the original 'pomes' which REALLY WERE WANKY
FUCKING LOVESICK-PUPPY POEMS! B^D

Even his mates laughed! B^D

> And he didn't "admit" it, he crowed about it.

lets see:
___________________________________

___________________________________

> Yer a miserable, whinging sook, Guano.

BWAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA! B^D

I have the advantage of knowing that wherever you
roaches scurry, following the stink you all know so well,
it doesn't lead to me.. I can kick back, have a beer,
and watch from my ringside seat.

I did enjoy the Gary's Wily Coyote scene..

""One Acme Petard, suitable for self-hoisting" B^D

> > Then again.. Gary said it was no big deal to impersonate others..
> > the moral defective!
>
> No he didn't, you lying piece of shit. He said it's no big deal
> to use an alias that someone else happens to use as well.

Golly.."Lie down with mongrel dogs, get up with canine herpes!"

don't let him lick your face.. B^D

> > Different dates but same addresses!? No dial-up connections?
>
> Who knows or cares?

My feeling exactly!

But it does seem all the posts from there have the same adresses.

Must be only one person at the college! B^D

> > Dan did say he's a student and Gary has been making dark imprecations
> > about Holmseglen, which is a TAFE college with thousands of students,
> > and everyone of them would have identical adresses and those same headers .
>
> And every one of them would know about act-b and you and me and Lance
> and Gary,

When you find them, ask them... then come back here and tell us. B^)

Shouldn't be a hard task for the webmonster, he is intimately
familiar with the tactic employed, but not as good at parody! B^D

> and also be stupid enough and resentful enough to impersonate
> Gary for the purpose of vilifying him?

Vilify?
Apart from the Organ Grinder and his pet PHONie monkeys
full of hypocritical self-righteous bluster and teeth gnashing fury,

EVERYONE else seems to have laughed..

"LOL" - skitch.

..people laugh at parody, caricature.

and lets face it, the Lovesick Puppy is a riot! B^D

BTW, the first complaint was posted to Brendan. B^D

Neither he, nor you listened.

Instead you posted Vogon poetry which no one has ever
appreciated, for about the seventh time! B^D

You PHONies are a fucking three ring circus!

> Yair, right, Guano.

<snip>

Che Guava

Feb 1, 2001, 9:09:09 PM2/1/01
Ned Latham wrote:

> Larry Cook (as Che Guano) wrote in <3A76C329...@my-deja.com>:

Larry Cook?

Where's the post headers for this one, Ned?

> > Ned Latham wrote:

> > > Wrong, liar. Your stooge, Dan Wakefield, is the crossposter in this
> > > thread, Brendan merely followed up. And Brendan wrote no lies is
> > > this thread either.
> >
> > Hang about.. You have just posted claiming "Dan Dun it"
>
> I've also shown evidence in support of that claim.

.. that 'Dan' dun it.. no wait.. it's 'Larry', whoever he is! B^p

Bugger off and find who sent each of them..
and stop accusing people who you CAME-HERE
hating.

Should be an easy task for the webmonster, it's his tactic
that is now making him so apopleptic!

Carry on Chasps! More Prancing.. Less dancing! B^D

> > and are now defending Brendan
>
> Not defending him at all. Countering your lies about him.
>
> > who claimed "Che Dun it" =*=
>
> He pointed up the fact that it's your writing/posting style.

The self-proclaimed Newbie who doesn't know me from jack shit,
walked in.. said I had "A similar Jewish Nose" and you
PHONie skanks throw a rope over a tree branch?

Then you claimed I was Dan and suddenly you need
to co-ordinate your lies.. Grow up.

> Presumably he didn't know about "Dan Wakefield".

Brenda doesn't know what day it is.

Know what about Dan? That Gary and the PHONies
persecuted him for being a student and having the
temerity to disagree with them, abusing him for using
deja-com, until he told you thats the only NG access
he had.

> We both know there are two opinions about Wakefield.

No..you PHONies always assume that only you count.
There are two opinions YOU have, they are contradictory,
but that hasn't stopped you, at every stage, from
accusations based on nothing but malice.

> Mine is that he's the stupidest of your stooges,
> posting stuff that you email him for that purpose,

and whats your proof, smoke dreams?

> and Gary's is that he's just another of your aliases.

And whats his proof, smoke dreams?

You two seem to think that your fantasies shape reality.

> And since you made the mistake of personally posting from Holmseglen
> TAFE as "the Profit", it's starting to look to me as though Gary's
> opinion is the correct one.
>
> Evidence:

of more people who post, not that they are the same people!

We know the Taliban are a clique, and hunt as a jackal pack..
we see the evidence before us.

But you are accusing "Larry Cook" of being all these
other posters.. Why?

> From: The Profit <che_...@my-deja.com>
> Newsgroups: aus.politics
> Subject: New Computer Virus
>
> From: Dan Wakefield <danwak...@my-deja.com>
> Newsgroups: aus.net.news,aus.culture.true-blue
> Subject: Re: Gary's mythical "consensus" - taliban only?
>
> > And as Dan hasn't posted since last year
>
> Liar.

Well there it is above .. Dec 8th .. got any more recent ones? B^p

> ----batshit snipped----
>
> > > Maybe I should give the people in a.n.a some of your history, Guano.
> >
> > Ned.. if you want Gary to write a 'pome' about you SO much

> > that you think this is all about slagging people.. be my guest.

> You wanna try translating that gobbledegook into something coherent,
> Guano?

No point, you went ahead and regurgitated your Vogon poetry anyway.

No way I'm reading it, perhaps the Lovesick Puppy
will reward you with a 'caricature'. B^p

Gary Meadows

Feb 2, 2001, 2:55:25 AM2/2/01

> Gary Meadows wrote:
>
> > [followups to aus.culture.true-blue]
> >
> > "Ned Latham" <nen...@apex.met.au> wrote in message
> >
> > > Liar. You've been well and truly sprung this time, and you know it.
> >
> > Time will tell Nev. :-)
>
> Forgetting which glove puppet you have on? B^D
>

> Golly Gary, first your website seems to have its contents
> hacked and stolen, now you lose control of your thugees?

Wrong fuckwit. themeadowsdomain has never moved from where it was put about
9 months ago. Still there, always has been.

> Time for a new resume?

Time will tell.

> This one seems like your other frauds:

Wrong fuckwit. Already seen it and is being dealt with accordingly. It was
posted three days ago from Holmesglen TAFE, but that'd hardly be news to
you:

http://www.deja.com/[ST_rn=ps]/getdoc.xp?AN=721797681&fmt=text

Just how stupid are you?

Gary Meadows

Feb 2, 2001, 2:58:23 AM2/2/01

> I understood this was being taken to a.c.t-b...?

No, obviously you didn't, you moronic fool. Otherwise you wouldn't have
crossposted it back.

Let's try again.

[follow ups to aus.culture.true-blue]

Gary Meadows

Feb 2, 2001, 3:20:13 AM2/2/01

> Bugger off and find who sent each of them..

Done.

Gary Meadows

Feb 2, 2001, 3:22:40 AM2/2/01

> As Gary

...has set the follow-ups to aus.culture.true-blue.

Gary Meadows

Feb 2, 2001, 3:23:54 AM2/2/01

> I will come as a character witness! B^D

mirror mirror on the wall

Gary Meadows

Feb 2, 2001, 3:25:22 AM2/2/01

Brendan Pratt

Feb 2, 2001, 4:21:49 AM2/2/01
Very sneaky, crosspost to aus.net.access and made the follow ups to
aus.culture.true-blue , so that it manually has to be crossposted back in
there, if needed !

> > > Ned Latham wrote:

> > > and are now defending Brendan
> >
> > Not defending him at all. Countering your lies about him.
> >
> > > who claimed "Che Dun it" =*=
> >
> > He pointed up the fact that it's your writing/posting style.
>
> The self-proclaimed Newbie who doesn't know me from jack shit,
> walked in.. said I had "A similar Jewish Nose" and you
> PHONie skanks throw a rope over a tree branch?

Have never seen you, so I could not make such a stupid comment as you
suggested.

It does not take anyone very long to work out your writing/posting style.

> Then you claimed I was Dan and suddenly you need
> to co-ordinate your lies.. Grow up.

But you have said on numerous occasions how I am supposed to be Neville and
Gary in disguise, and based upon that assumption you'd think that all the
posts and writing style from both those posters and myself would be
identical, in the same way the "fake gary" posts are identical to your
posts.

> > Presumably he didn't know about "Dan Wakefield".

I'd never heard about him until Ned made his posts.

Brendan Pratt

Feb 2, 2001, 5:12:16 AM2/2/01

> > out
> > >
> > > I don't think your bullshit will work here, Prat,
> > > people can read headers:
> >
> > Let them read headers, I did not subscribe to this newsgroup until I
found
> > out about your allegations against me.
>
> You were never accused of 'subscribing', prat, you were
> shown slandering me without cause:

Well it should be a damn good lesson to you in why you should not crosspost
to newsgroups which are not relevant, after all, it was you who crossposted
the post that I then replied to.

--
"Never argue with a moron - they'll drag you down to their level and
then beat you with experience"

Che Guava

Feb 1, 2001, 11:45:16 PM2/1/01
Ned Latham wrote:

> Larry Cook (as Che Guano) wrote in <3A76CC52...@my-deja.com>:
> > Ned Latham wrote:
> > > Larry Cook (as Che Guano) wrote:
> >
> > Who is Larry Cook? *Another* of your mysterious 'culprits'? =*=
>
> You, Guano.

I think not, you mad, One Nation, character assasinating loonie.

> Lecturer in the Department of Economics, Faculty of
> Business and Economics, Monash University. Course taught last
> year: ECC2300: Current issues in macroeconomic policy.

It's a real person? And all this time I thought it was just you
being crazy and messing with post headers in your usual way!?

Would you care to elaborate on what basis you make this
foolish assertion, or is it just part of your medical condition?

I'll see if I can contact Mr Cook at Monash university, and
pass on to him all the accusations you have made about him
in this and other NG's. He may wish to take action.

Especially when he reads your Vogon Poetry

> > > No he didn't. Dan Wakefield wrote it, impersonating Gary.
> >
> > Dont you mean "Muttley dun it": =*=
>
> No. I mean your stooge, the Wankfield Whinger.

So you don't think I'm Dan anymore, like you have been telling
everyone "Dan Dun it" ... You now think I'm "Larry" ?

But you still think "Larry" dun it?

Do you think you should lie down?

<Snip>

> You've been posting from Holmseglen TAFE too, Guano.
> My, my. I wonder what that means.

You don't think I'm "Larry" anymore? B^D

skitch

Feb 2, 2001, 8:10:31 AM2/2/01
as a person clearly well versed in NG's your complete ignorance of the
principle of limiting "off topic" postings staggers me.

You may enjoy your strange little world of whatever it is but I'm sure that
the majority of regular contributors in aus.net.access do not & your
constant crap just gives rise to the need for for killfiles.

Now for the last time please take your irrelevant drivel back to wherever it
was you came from & leave this NG to those who wish to use it for its
original purpose.

"Che Guava" <che_...@my-deja.com> wrote in message

Che Guava

Feb 2, 2001, 8:45:05 AM2/2/01
"as a person clearly well versed in NG's your complete ignorance of the
principle of limiting "off topic" postings staggers me.

You may enjoy your strange little world of whatever it is but I'm sure that
the majority of regular contributors in aus.net.access do not & your
constant crap just gives rise to the need for for killfiles.

Now for the last time please take your irrelevant drivel back to wherever it
was you came from & leave this NG to those who wish to use it for its

original purpose." "skitch" <vi...@zdnetmail.com>

post it to the source of the problem:

Brendan Pratt wrote:

> "Che Guava" <che_...@my-deja.com> wrote in message

> > I understood this was being taken to a.c.t-b...?
>

> That's what he said, and didn't reply any further in aus.net.access, but of
> course you always have to have the last word in everything.

> > Can't trust the PHONies!
>

> Certainly can't trust you either !

> > Gary Meadows wrote:
> >
> > > [followups to aus.culture.true-blue]
>

> followups to aus.culture.true-blue

Gary Meadows

Feb 2, 2001, 12:34:06 PM2/2/01

Gary Meadows

Feb 2, 2001, 12:35:30 PM2/2/01

Ned Latham

Feb 3, 2001, 6:25:19 AM2/3/01
Larry Cook (as Che Guano) wrote in <3A7A3B5C...@my-deja.com>:
> Ned Latham wrote:

> > Larry Cook (as Che Guano) wrote:
> > >
> > > Who is Larry Cook? *Another* of your mysterious 'culprits'? =*=
> >
> > You, Guano.
>
> I think not,

We know. You have delusions.

> you mad, One Nation, character assasinating loonie.

Mad at you, yes, for your lies, defamation, filth and abuse of women.

ON? No way. Unlike you though, you PHON reject.

And the character assassination loonie around here is you, Guano.

> > Lecturer in the Department of Economics, Faculty of
> > Business and Economics, Monash University. Course taught last
> > year: ECC2300: Current issues in macroeconomic policy.
>
> It's a real person? And all this time I thought it was just you
> being crazy and messing with post headers in your usual way!?
>
> Would you care to elaborate on what basis you make this
> foolish assertion, or is it just part of your medical condition?

From your own mouth, Guano:

Education: BEC

Self-identification; (Peter from) Monash

Children; Two, Jessica and Melissa.

Now for Larry Cook take a look at

http://www-cgi.buseco.monash.edu.au/cgi-bin/cgiwrap/webrobot/mldapindstaff.pl?uid=lcook

There's an email address there: you can send yourself an email
if you like.

And for Jessica and Melissa, take a look at

http://www.gscit.monash.edu.au/~openday/j/ss26114965440300.html

> I'll see if I can contact Mr Cook at Monash university,

See above.

> and
> pass on to him all the accusations you have made about him
> in this and other NG's. He may wish to take action.

Could this be a case of mistaken identity?

Maybe. If he shows that he's not you, I'll apologise to him
for allowing the false trail you laid to misdirect me to
him.

> Especially when he reads your Vogon Poetry

Still spitting the dummy, I see, Guano: still can't come up with
anything resembling a worthy criticism of it.

And you still can't compete with it.

> > > Dont you mean "Muttley dun it": =*=
> >
> > No. I mean your stooge, the Wankfield Whinger.
>
> So you don't think I'm Dan anymore,

I always called him your stooge, fuckwit.

> like you have been telling
> everyone "Dan Dun it" ... You now think I'm "Larry" ?

Yep.

> But you still think "Larry" dun it?

Yep.

> Do you think you should lie down?

We normal people do that sometimes. Especially for sleep.
You should try it some time.

> > You've been posting from Holmseglen TAFE too, Guano.
> > My, my. I wonder what that means.
>

> You don't think I'm "Larry" anymore? =*=

Oh, but I do.

Che Guava

Feb 3, 2001, 8:48:43 AM2/3/01
to Larry...@buseco.monash.edu.au
Dear Mr Cook,

My apologies for troubling you, but some information
has come my way which I think you deserve to be made
aware of.

You and I don't know each other, but appear to be victims of
the same lunatic slanderer on the Internet.
Allow me to briefly explain:

In a number of Usenet NGs' where I have been posting
for some years now,( and seem to have made some
enemies among a small One Nation clique..)
a Mr 'Ned Latham' (?)
is claiming that you are responsible for a range of
grievous, and possibly criminal activities.

As you can see from the post below, I first thought
him calling me 'Larry Cook' was another of his quirky
behaviours , but I have now become aware that you
are a real person, and probably unaware of his slanders.

When I asked him on what basis he claimed you were
responsible for the actions described in a series of posts,
and why he was confusing you and I as the same person,
he gave the most ludicrous explanation:
_________________________________

> Would you care to elaborate on what basis you make this
> foolish assertion, or is it just part of your medical condition?

From your own mouth, Guano:

Education: BEC

Self-identification; (Peter from) Monash

Children; Two, Jessica and Melissa.

Now for Larry Cook take a look at

http://www-cgi.buseco.monash.edu.au/cgi-bin/cgiwrap/webrobot/mldapindstaff.pl?uid=lcook

- [complete post, including full attributions, attached below]
_________________________________

A truly astounding example of deductive reasoning,
I'm sure you will agree.

I believe the full post is self explanatory,
but for the record:

I do, in fact, have a BEc (Monash) and two children
who may have those names ( I am always cautious
about actual personal details on the internet).
The name 'Peter from Monash', he has taken from
an occasion when I spoke on ABC radio, and he seems
to be unaware that Monash is a suburb, as well as a University,
and that people give whatever names they choose on talkback.

Even more incredible, 'Peter' does not equal 'Larry', and a match based
on those other two 'biographical details' is clearly the work of
a madman! B^p

I draw your attention to it so that there can be no doubt
that I have done NOTHING to encourage him in this
lunacy, but on the contrary have tried to disabuse him.
When I suggested I would contact you, he did seem
to become a little less certain. ;-)
..and has indicated that if YOU can satisfy HIM of your identity,
he will apologise! B^D
(I like his suggestion that I am still to be blamed,
for a "false trail" laid to "misdirect him", with such wiles
as ....calling myself "Peter", Larry. ;-)

I merely wish to make you aware of what is going on,
as it appears your name, position at Monash and
personal details are being maligned for no apparent
reason in at least three newsgroups.

aus.politics
aus.net.access
aus.culture.true-blue

I attach his post for your information, you will find there are many
more posted by Mr Latham, regularly referring to you as
'Larry Cook (as Che Guano)' and telling all and sundry
of your 'lies, defamation, filth and abuse of women' (sic),
of which he also neglects to provide any evidence..

If you wish to contact me in regard to this matter
you can email me at che_...@my-deja.com.
I am prepared to disclose my real name and contact details
to you at your Monash address.
(Che is a whimsical, but apparently prudent,
nom-de-net when going amongst the barbarians.)

It may be of curious interest to you that the ABC talkback
program referred to was Jon Faines legal advice with David
Whiting. I had called to ask if a nom-de-net could
sue for libel. 8^) (The answer is yes ;-)

I am sorry you are involved in this, but repeat, it is not
of my doing whatsoever. It is occurring only
in an obscure backwater of the internet, but is a despicable
invasion nontheless. Your reaction is, of course, your business,
I merely thought you deserved to be made aware.
You should be able to effect a public apology and
retraction merely by an approach to his ISP.
If you wished to take the matter further, as a fellow
victim of this persons venemous vitriol, and unsubstantiated
slanders, I would be prepared to discuss it.

Che
-----
"Ecrasez l'infame!" - Voltaire

Please note, Ned delights in forging the text of others,
I post as 'Che Guava' and this would normally
appear as the attribution in any reply, but
Ned has tampered with that to produce

"Larry Cook (as Che Guano)"

The posts are still current in aus.politics onmy server,
or you can verify them from archives like www.deja.com

From: nen...@apex.met.au (Ned Latham)
Newsgroups: aus.politics, aus.culture.true-blue
Subject: Ned blames "Larry Cook" for everything! ..anyone know who he is? Re: Ned and Gary
compete for "Poet Latrine" Re:Lovesick Puppy Poetry - Volume 1
Date: 3 Feb 2001 11:25:19 GMT

Education: BEC

Self-identification; (Peter from) Monash

http://www-cgi.buseco.monash.edu.au/cgi-bin/cgiwrap/webrobot/mldapindstaff.pl?uid=lcook

http://www.gscit.monash.edu.au/~openday/j/ss26114965440300.html

See above.

Yep.

Yep.

> You don't think I'm "Larry" anymore? B^D

Oh, but I do.

Ned
--
The aus.culture.true-blue Website
http://www.aussie-culture.net
FAQ: http://www.aussie-culture.net/faq.html
To reply, cut out my nose and make the met a net.

______________________________________

Ned Latham

Feb 3, 2001, 11:17:21 AM2/3/01
Larry Cook (as Che Guano) wrote in <3A7C0C3B...@my-deja.com>:

> Dear Mr Cook,
>
> My apologies for troubling you, but some information
> has come my way which I think you deserve to be made
> aware of.
>
> You and I don't know each other,

*yawn*

Your Voices sure do keep you confused, don't they, Guano?

> but appear to be victims of
> the same lunatic slanderer on the Internet.

A paranoid maniac whose main alias is "Che Guava".

> Allow me to briefly explain:
>
> In a number of Usenet NGs' where I have been posting
> for some years now,( and seem to have made some
> enemies among a small One Nation clique..)

Still spitting the dummy over PHON's rejection of you over three
years ago, you sook?

> a Mr 'Ned Latham' (?)

Yes, you spelt my name correctly.

> is claiming that you are responsible for a range of
> grievous, and possibly criminal activities.

You *are* "responsible for a range of grievous, and possibly
criminal activities", Guano. And I have reason to believe
that your real name is Larry Cook.

> As you can see from the post below, I first thought
> him calling me 'Larry Cook' was another of his quirky
> behaviours ,

Like exposing your lies and filth for what they are.

> but I have now become aware that you
> are a real person, and probably unaware of his slanders.

No slander, Guano. Except from you. And Rensors. And Addinall.

> When I asked him on what basis he claimed you were
> responsible for the actions described in a series of posts,
> and why he was confusing you and I as the same person,
> he gave the most ludicrous explanation:
> _________________________________
> > Would you care to elaborate on what basis you make this
> > foolish assertion, or is it just part of your medical condition?
>
> From your own mouth, Guano:
>
> Education: BEC
>
> Self-identification; (Peter from) Monash
>
> Children; Two, Jessica and Melissa.
>
> Now for Larry Cook take a look at
>
> http://www-cgi.buseco.monash.edu.au/cgi-bin/cgiwrap/webrobot/mldapindstaff.pl?uid=lcook
>
> - [complete post, including full attributions, attached below]
> _________________________________
>
> A truly astounding example of deductive reasoning,
> I'm sure you will agree.
>
> I believe the full post is self explanatory,
> but for the record:
>
> I do, in fact, have a BEc (Monash) and two children
> who may have those names ( I am always cautious
> about actual personal details on the internet).

"May" have those names, Guano?

Oh gosh. Don't tell me you've been lying to us.

> The name 'Peter from Monash', he has taken from
> an occasion when I spoke on ABC radio,

As an interviewee on talkback. And you were dealt with
rather nicely, weren't you, Guano?

I think you've got problems, Peter."
-David Whiting in response to 'Che Guava'
ABC Local Radio, 3LO Melbourne
Tuesday November 28, 2000.

> and he seems
> to be unaware that Monash is a suburb, as well as a University,

The "suburb" is one of Kennet's creations. I know.

> and that people give whatever names they choose on talkback.
>
> Even more incredible, 'Peter' does not equal 'Larry',

No kidding. Can you guess why I wrote it as "(Peter from) Monash"?

> and a match
> based on those other two 'biographical details' is clearly the

> work of a madman! =*=

Nah. That's your babble.

As it happens there's a teeny bit more. And less.

"Larry Cook" came up without the "Monash" item. That came later,
as a confirmatory item.

The "Larry Cook" home page at Monash Uni says "no picture available",
which fits your paranoiac secrecy.

'Tain't conclusive, but it sure is persuasive.

> I draw your attention to it so that there can be no doubt
> that I have done NOTHING to encourage him in this
> lunacy, but on the contrary have tried to disabuse him.

You deny virtually everything that's true, Guano. You and your
denials have no credibility here.

> When I suggested I would contact you, he did seem
> to become a little less certain. ;-)

Liar. I told you how to do it.

> ..and has indicated that if YOU can satisfy HIM of your identity,

> he will apologise! =*=

Try to get it right, Guano. IF you are not Larry Cook then
he might be able to show that, and if he does, I'll apologise:
TO HIM.

IF you are not Larry Cook, you can certainly show it, for example
by the simple means of telling us who you really are, and if you
do, I'll apologise: TO HIM.

All the rest of us use our real names here, Guano, so it's not
as if you'd be taking some sort of unacceptable risk. If you
were an honest persn.

But you won't take that radical step to "disabuse" me, will you,
you low, filthy, lying, cowardly scumbucket?

> (I like his suggestion that I am still to be blamed,
> for a "false trail" laid to "misdirect him", with such wiles

> as ....calling myself "Peter", Larry. =*=

Yair, yair. Keep wanking, Guano.

> I merely wish to make you aware of what is going on,
> as it appears your name, position at Monash and
> personal details are being maligned for no apparent
> reason in at least three newsgroups.

Your character is being exposed. In those and other newsgroups.

> aus.politics
> aus.net.access
> aus.culture.true-blue
>
> I attach his post for your information, you will find there are many
> more posted by Mr Latham, regularly referring to you

Exclusively referring to *you*, Guano.

> as
> 'Larry Cook (as Che Guano)' and telling all and sundry
> of your 'lies, defamation, filth and abuse of women' (sic),

Indeed, you are grossly sickmaking.

> of which he also neglects to provide any evidence..

Liar.

> If you wish to contact me in regard to this matter
> you can email me at che_...@my-deja.com.
> I am prepared to disclose my real name and contact details
> to you at your Monash address.

Post them for "him" here, coward.

----batshit snipped----

> Please note, Ned delights in forging the text of others,

That is a baldfaced lie. The forgers here are Renfors and your
stooge, Dan Wakefield.

Or is "Dan Wakefield" another of your aliases?

Well, we'll be finding out about that soon, won't we?

> I post as 'Che Guava'

And numerous other aliases.

> and this would normally
> appear as the attribution in any reply,

But your filth isn't normal, Guano.

> but
> Ned has tampered with that to produce

Bullshit. The attribution lines are for the writer to determine,
not the poster (s)he's replying to.

> "Larry Cook (as Che Guano)"

Don't forget "Batshit Boy (as Che Guano)" and
"Batshit Boy (as Erkil)" and
"Batshit Boy (as Ernesto)" and ... oh, dozens of them.

Just trying to keep track of the rabid dog's aliases by putting a common
identifier in front of the one he uses in an individual post.

The identifier has changed now from "Batshit Boy" to "Larry Cook".

----headers snipped----

Jason Haines

Feb 3, 2001, 11:28:41 AM2/3/01
In article <98121703...@draal.apex.net.au>, Ned Latham <nen...@apex.met.au> wrote:

> [Tedious writings of a complete f---wit]

Will you morons please keep your shit out of aus.net.access...

--
Jason | Email: mat...@mac.com | "The surest way to corrupt a youth
Haines | WWW: http://machome.w3.to/ | is to instruct him to hold in
| IRC: #macintosh channel | higher regard those who think alike
| IRC: client.oz.org | than those who Think Different"

Che Guava

Feb 3, 2001, 11:14:57 PM2/3/01
> Gary Meadows wrote:
>
> Lovesick Puppy Poems Stolen!
>
> Hello, Hello, Hello!
>
> Someone's hacked into me Website!!!

Jeez Gary, I'm sorry to hear that.
I guess you should have worn protection. ;-)

> All the content which was there yesterday is GONE!

Was anything of value taken, or just Lovesick puppy pomes?
Were you insured?

> I guess someone didn't like my pomes!

So it could have been anyone, then!? B^D

> Never mind, I had the entire contents backed up!

We can see from your poetry how 'backed up' you are.

> So I can still share it with you,
> It is all public domain after all!

No, please.. really, we wouldn't want you to go short. ;-)

> Pure, egotistical, self promotion.

not entirely, there is a good deal of hubris,
inauthentic sentimentality, pompous insincerity and
wet dribbling, as well. B^)

You have really captured the inner you! B^D

> So here, for the record,
> is what was, until 29/1/2001 at:
>
> http://www.themeadowsdomain.com/
>
> (Oh.. I don't think I will share ALL the poems
> at once, I don't want to spoil you.
> Just the contents for now, a familiar verse
> and a taste of things to come! )

Well, This certainly LOOKS like authentic Madcow,
full of himself:

> TABLE OF CONTENTS
>
> Gary Meadows

> Objective
>
> This Curriculum Vitae has been developed to detail the skills and
> qualifications of Gary

> Meadows attained prior to and during Military Service from
> 1991 to 1998

If this isn't Gary posting how does he know all this info about Gary?
Ned? Brenda? Anyone?
I smell a Taliban rat.

> Personal Information
> Name
> Gary Meadows
> Address
> Available upon Request
> Tel. Number
> Available upon Request
> E-mail
> webm...@editgroup.com.au
> Licenses
> Open Car License
>
> Medium Rigid Truck License
> Trade Qualifications
> Certificate in Information Systems
>
> Certified Novell Administrator
>
> Advanced Certified Novell Administrator
>
> Driver Grade 1
>
> Defence Clerk Technical
> Personal Interests
> Computers

Webmonstering, gutter trawling for personal information,
long term site construction, character assassination,
net forgery and impersonation, venomous bile,
and witless dummy spitting.

> Poetry

Speaks for itself, usually in a low whiney adolescent bleat.

> Internet

Gary views NG's as his personal fiefdoms, and will use
all his 'computer skills' in mad pogroms.
Then he will sook when some kid plays his own game back
at him.

He's a moral defective who was caught enticing a minor into
naked romps with adults at undisclosed locations, without the
knowledge of the boys parents.

> Soccer

see internet.

> Education
> 1982
> Completed Year 9
> Wesley College
> South Perth W.A.

All that money and they still can't make a silk purse from a
pigs arse eh? B^p
There is hope for public schools after all!

> High pass marks in all core subjects

High pass marks? That's like saying 'tall Dwarf' B^D

> Distinction in English

We can see the products of a distinctive Grade 9 English in
everything you write Gary. ;-)

> Further Studies

Surely you jest! BEYOND Grade 9!!??????
Has any Meadows ever attempted something so dangerous? B^D

<snip>

> May 1992
> Open Water Scuba Diver
> National Association of Underwater Instructors
> Department of Defence

Ah, now the medical discharge becomes clear ..
They really meant what they said about
not breathing underwater, Gary. ;-)

> Employment History
>

> November 1998
> Current
> Managing Partner
> Enhanced Design and Information Technology Group
> Web Site Design and Development
> Web Hosting
> Internet Consultancy

Is "under construction since june 2000" one of your trademarks, Gary?

<snip>

> Excellent interpersonal skills and confident communicator

"From day to day I reassure myself that you are near
That you are waiting for the right time to return
To take me up again, to the heights we soared upon
To realise this love we both so yearn
I can't get over you
Should my heartfelt hopes be all clutched at in vain
I only hope you understand the pain wont ease
The tear through my own being, the scar so deep and wide
Shall remain with me, so I beg you darling please
Don't get over me"

Mate, In this poem I can see where you have moved from denial
to groveling, (and explains your current bitterness),
as your standard reaction to the rejection you obviously
experience so often.

Asking someone to share your pain when they clearly
don't want you even at your best, is pure egoism.

As the real poets understand, real love must be courageous
and self-sacrificing

"He who bends to himself a joy
doth the winged life destroy..."

Desperate and selfish pleading is for shallow sooks
love is the ability to give, not beg.

Che Guava

Feb 4, 2001, 12:32:32 AM2/4/01
If anyone wonders why I pursue these One Nation
character assasinating maggots with such vehement
opposition, have no misconception.. it is because I
have been the target, for seven months, of the same
stalking exposed here:

Ned Latham wrote:

In this post Ned frankly admits tampering with
the attributions of posts, as he has done here,
to insert the name of the Monash academic
he is stalking and slandering.

I have warned the gentlemen in question of this vile slander:

> Larry Cook (as Che Guano) wrote in <3A753FCF...@my-deja.com>:

"His real name's recently been uncovered, and I now put it in the
attribution line whenever I follow one of his posts up."

- Ned Latham, this post, below.

For Ned to 'uncover' the 'real identity'(sic) he needed only
a tissue of co-incidence.

This is sufficient for these dangerous lunatics to attempt to
destroy a mans reputation! B^p

And the response from Gary's cronies in various NG's?
.. "please don't crosspost".. "go away you are a nuisance"
Precisely the reaction of the moral defectives who
defended him whne he was discovered encouraging minors
into covert nudism behind their parents back.

When simply asked why he placed nudist recruitment before
the rights of parents or guardians to protect their underage
children, instead of explaining himself, he embarked on a
campaign of villification and net impersonation.
And as in this case, there are always 'mates' who will
try and run interference, cover up, and slander the
innocent unmercifully as a smokescreen. It is despicable.

> > You are crossposting your lies again, Prat.
>

> Wrong, liar. Your stooge, Dan Wakefield is the crossposter in this

> thread, Brendan merely followed up. And Brendan wrote no lies is
> this thread either.

Dan is a target because he dared to disagree with these fascist thugs,
and because it is claimed he and I have posted from the same
Educational institute! Just as Larry is a target becasue he
comes from Monash, has a BSC, and two kids!

The Bloody Nazi's are garrotting people for the crime of
being Jewish, having Jewish friends, sympathy for Jews,
or just wearing a hat on Sunday!

And if any moral defective in aus.net.access thinks they
are going to deny the net access of decent people, and
protect such slanderers, THEY have another thing coming.

The file on these slandering scum is now fat enough for a number
of people to share the legal costs and take them down.

> > Read the bloody Charter!
> >
> > As you have decided for some insane reason to slag me
> > in NG's I don't participate in, I will damnwell follow up
> > asking what the hell you are up to!?

> Maybe I should give the people in a.n.a some of your history, Guano.
>

> Yair, why not?
>
> Guano has many aliases, but his usual moniker is Che Guava, which I've
> amended to Che Guano, and from that I've nicknamed him Batshit Boy.
> Both names refer to the quality of his posts. The purpose of his
> main alias is anonymity, so that he can abuse and defame people with
> impunity.

So that HIS family and children are SAFE from the
slandering fascists who might do to him what they
are doing to Dane Wakefield and Larry Cook!

Anonymity is clearly a prudent precaution when
people like NEd will post links to your children,
on the pretext that his insane speculations are proof
of anything but his moral bankruptcy.

> Other aliases are for creating the appearance that there
> are posters who support him.

You have demonstrated with frightening inanity teh tissue of
lies and feeble co-incidence on which you base your
'identifications'.

_____________Lathams lunatic logic__________

> > Would you care to elaborate on what basis you make this
> > foolish assertion, or is it just part of your medical condition?
>
> From your own mouth, Guano:
>
> Education: BEC

That narrows it to how many tens of thousands?

> Self-identification; (Peter from) Monash

Ned's logic: This is a wily ruse to misdirect
Ned into suspecting "Larry" B^p

> Children; Two, Jessica and Melissa.

That's it.. The Nazi StarChamber is concluded,
and Larry and Che are for the ovens! B^p

> Now for Larry Cook take a look at

No, I think we can skip your rockspider preoccupation
with this mans children!
___________________________________

> He is a braggart, a liar, a hypocrite, a reject, a coward, a sook,
> a troll, a control freak, and an establishment tool masquerading
> as a lefty.

I don't believe you know any more about Larry than he does about you.

But I sure hope he decides to take you to down, because
the sooner the Internet is cleanod of slandering scum like
you and your cronies, the better for all the decent people.

<snip>

> He shows signs of being delusional, paranoid, and schizophrenic.

By doing what? Tampering with post attributions to make them say

"Larry Cook (as Che Guano) wrote: "

and then slandering him with Vogon poetry:

> There was movement in his bowels as the Voices whispered low
> "They want your blood, they want your head, they're after you, you know".
> He cursed and swore, then swore some more: the tears began to flow,
> He filled his Trakky Daks with kak, did Nancy Overflow.
>
> The Voices kept on whispering into his tiny brain,
> He bashed his head against the wall, to try and stop the pain.
> He screamed and cried, he almost died: the Voices wouldn't go,
> He shat some more, and fouled the floor, did Nancy Overflow.
>
> They told him of a thing they called the Townsville Taliban,
> A secret group whose aim in life was tea, with scones and jam.
> That set him off with choke and cough: he felt the pressure grow,
> He shat again, and splashed his den, did Nancy Overflow.
>
> The Coven's dire ambition filled his mind with fear and dread,
> "They're fiends, of vile intent" whispered the Voices in his head,
> "They're plotting to get rid of you". It hit him like a blow.
> He gave a bleat, and shat like sleet, did Nancy Overflow.
>
> The level in his den rose high: he might have drowned in it,
> But then a big turd blocked his arse, and stopped the flow of shit.
> His arse was kil't, the pressure built, it had nowhere to go,
> And then at last a batshit blast did Nancy Overflow.

> > Brendan Pratt wrote:
> > > Gary Meadows wrote:
>

> No he didn't. It was your stooge, Dan Wakefield, impersonating him.

Just like 'Larry Cook', eh, you dangerous lunatic?

<snip>

Che Guava

Feb 4, 2001, 12:48:19 AM2/4/01
Ned Latham wrote:

> 'Tain't conclusive,

Ned, you are a dangerous lunatic.

> but it sure is persuasive.

Nothing ever has to be conclusive for lunatics
like you and your cronies to 'persuade' yourselves..

I posted that email in the relevant NG's merely to
make others aware what I have sent to yet
another victim of your malice...

Larry...@BusEco.monash.edu.au

Posting a link to that blokes kids is certainly not going
to endear you, you mad pack of slandering mongrels.

Che
-----
"Until justice rolls down like water and righteousness like a mighty stream"
Amos 5:24

Che Guava

Feb 4, 2001, 12:50:46 AM2/4/01
Ned Latham wrote:

> 'Tain't conclusive,

Ned, you are a dangerous lunatic.

> but it sure is persuasive.

Nothing ever has to be conclusive for lunatics

ant

Feb 4, 2001, 1:17:01 AM2/4/01

"Che Guava" <che_...@my-deja.com> wrote in message

perhaps a word to the NSW police as they are very interested in
allegations of that sort, after the woods royal commission and
all they are a little touchy on the subject and tend to take
these allegations seriously now. as Gary has been caught out in
public over it gathering evidence should be simple, probably
still on the deja or one of the _many_ other news group archives.

ant

Neville Duguid

Feb 4, 2001, 3:18:45 AM2/4/01

Why the NSW police, oh long term supporter of Che?

--
Neville Duguid * "To see what is in front of one's nose *
True Blue Aussie Web Site * needs a constant struggle." *

Gary Meadows

Feb 4, 2001, 4:55:34 AM2/4/01

> If anyone wonders why

lol

Gary Meadows

Feb 4, 2001, 4:57:39 AM2/4/01

"ant" <aedw...@bigpond.net.au> wrote in message

> as Gary has been caught out in public over it

You would be well advised to keep your stupid mouth shut too pissant. I have
been "caught out" doing nothing of the sort.

Gary Meadows

Feb 4, 2001, 4:58:35 AM2/4/01

"Neville Duguid" <nevi...@bigpond.net.au> wrote in message

Yep. Be just as easy to add the little insect to Seppo's complaint. :-)

Gary Meadows

Feb 4, 2001, 4:58:56 AM2/4/01

Gary Meadows

Feb 4, 2001, 5:36:58 AM2/4/01
Idiot.

Che Guava

Feb 4, 2001, 6:38:59 AM2/4/01

Gary Meadows wrote:

amazing how Gary, with his stooges who jump in at the slightest
chance, objects when other people start to refer to the issues,
rather than the personal bile his cronies spew.

Che Guava

Feb 4, 2001, 6:44:38 AM2/4/01
It seem Ned is a little uncomfortable about his slander

The key post Message-ID: <98119952...@draal.apex.net.au>
no longer on the newsserver , but is still in deja..

Perhaps some citizens keen to prevent him destroying the body
would care to repost copies from the archive .. for posterity.

Here are the headers (if you scan through this reply post
of his, you will see where he deleted them, it looks like
he had his evidence burning planned ahead:

From: nen...@apex.met.au (Ned Latham)
Newsgroups: aus.politics, aus.culture.true-blue
compete for "Poet Latrine" Re:Lovesick Puppy Poetry - Volume 1
Date: 3 Feb 2001 11:25:19 GMT

Ned Latham wrote:

Why Ned, are you ashamed of your handiwork?

here they are, fresh from the deja archive...

does that mean you will try and erase it from there too?

Che Guava

Feb 4, 2001, 7:34:51 AM2/4/01
Re: Anything of value missing? Re: Lovesick Puppy Poems Stolen!

Gary Meadows wrote:

> Idiot.

You lost your idiot? which one, Nev, Ned, Brenda or Lance?

Gary Meadows

Feb 4, 2001, 7:43:17 AM2/4/01
[follow ups to aus.culture.true-blue]

"Che Guava" <che_...@my-deja.com> wrote in message

He wasn't referring to any issues. He was making them up. Like you do.

sunny

Feb 4, 2001, 8:13:19 AM2/4/01
Please keep this spam out of net access

Gary Meadows

Feb 4, 2001, 9:09:54 AM2/4/01
Idiot.

Su Solomon

Feb 4, 2001, 9:27:05 AM2/4/01
Gary Meadows wrote:

> Idiot.

Poor old Gazza, still feeling lost and lonely?

I suppose that one word, describing you, is, an improvement on the
blanks you have been firing of late.

Cheers,

Su
--
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Remove *no-spam* to reply

Gary Meadows

Feb 4, 2001, 11:46:49 AM2/4/01

"Su Solomon" <susol@*no-spam*ozemail.com.au> wrote in message

> Gary Meadows wrote:
> >
> > Idiot.
>

> Poor old Gazza, still feeling lost and lonely?

Nope. Complete and content.

You're the one posting around for birth certificate information on your late
Singaporean father, only then to bite the hand that feeds you by not even
thanking the person who gave you some info. She did say "Please let us know
how you get on." It's rude people like you who ruin discussion boards.

> I suppose that one word, describing you, is, an improvement on the
> blanks you have been firing of late.

You should be ashamed of yourself. At *your* age!

su_so...@my-deja.com

Feb 5, 2001, 5:59:04 AM2/5/01
In article <3a7d873...@nancy.pacific.net.au>,

"Gary Meadows" <webm...@editgroup.com.au> wrote:

> "Su Solomon" <susol@*no-spam*ozemail.com.au> wrote in message
> > Gary Meadows wrote:
> > >
> > > Idiot.
> >

> > Poor old Gazza, still feeling lost and lonely?
>
> Nope. Complete and content.
>
> You're the one posting around for birth certificate information on your late
> Singaporean father,

My father (who was directly descended from a long Huguenot/Scots line) would
have been amused by your assumption that he was a ‘Singaporean’.
Cosmopolitan and well travelled would have fitted him better. Sorry to
disappoint you Gazza, but, unfortunately the only Chinese lines in my family
belongs to that of my newest daughter-in-law.

> only then to bite the hand that feeds you by not even
> thanking the person who gave you some info. She did say "Please let us know
> how you get on." It's rude people like you who ruin discussion boards.

You have access to my private emails?
My, what twaddle you get carried away with.

> She did say "Please let us know
> how you get on."

And I replied to her ‘off list’, lets see when ......... yes, about 2 years
ago.

> It's rude people like you who ruin discussion boards.

Really? You should write to her and ask her about the correspondence we had
regarding the acquisition of my father’s birth certificate.

Is that all you could find about me on a net search?

My you are slipping Gaz.

There is all the correspondence re my father’s death in 1943: have a look at
‘Bomber Command’ under Pathfinders: Group 8.

There is a whole lot of stuff about Anthropology and Taphonomy, one is a BBC
transcript discussing my work with crocodiles (very apt when dealing with
‘dead meat’ one meets on the net eh?)

Must not forget the genealogy groups; haven’t you spotted the stuff about my
ggggrandfather: Abraham Luya’s burial in Singleton, NSW in 1862.

Or one of my books?

My but you are slipping. You are a sad little sleuth, can’t even do your
snooping properly eh?

> > I suppose that one word, describing you, is, an improvement on the
> > blanks you have been firing of late.
>
> You should be ashamed of yourself. At *your* age!

Yes my age! At 62 I am at least twice your age, and have ten times the
experience of life then you will ever have -eat you’re heart out!

> > Cheers,
> >
> > Su
> > --
> > ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> > Remove *no-spam* to reply
> > ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/

Gary Meadows

Feb 5, 2001, 7:51:23 AM2/5/01

<su_so...@my-deja.com> wrote in message

> In article <3a7d873...@nancy.pacific.net.au>,
> "Gary Meadows" <webm...@editgroup.com.au> wrote:
> >
> > "Su Solomon" <susol@*no-spam*ozemail.com.au> wrote in message

> > > Poor old Gazza, still feeling lost and lonely?
> >
> > Nope. Complete and content.
> >
> > You're the one posting around for birth certificate information on your
late
> > Singaporean father,
>
> My father (who was directly descended from a long Huguenot/Scots line)

I've read the Kirk Family History Project.

> would
> have been amused by your assumption that he was a 'Singaporean'.

Wasn't my assumption. It was *your* claim. Have fun explaining this:

http://genforum.genealogy.com/singapore/messages/12.html

> Cosmopolitan and well travelled would have fitted him better. Sorry to
> disappoint you Gazza, but, unfortunately the only Chinese lines in my
family
> belongs to that of my newest daughter-in-law.
>

> > only then to bite the hand that feeds you by not even
> > thanking the person who gave you some info. She did say "Please let us
know
> > how you get on." It's rude people like you who ruin discussion boards.
>
> You have access to my private emails?

No. Public discussion forums.

> My, what twaddle you get carried away with.

Singapore....Scotland...yeah, I can see the similarity.

> > She did say "Please let us know
> > how you get on."
>
> And I replied to her 'off list', lets see when ......... yes, about 2
years
> ago.

Nowhere near. February 08, 2000 at 04:51:52.

> > It's rude people like you who ruin discussion boards.
>
> Really? You should write to her and ask her about the correspondence we
had
> regarding the acquisition of my father's birth certificate.

Which one?

> Is that all you could find about me on a net search?

I wasn't bored enough I suppose. And too busy now. But since you claim here
that at least half of what you have posted in the past is bullshit, it's
hardly worth bothering.

> My you are slipping Gaz.

See above.

> There is all the correspondence re my father's death in 1943: have a look
at
> 'Bomber Command' under Pathfinders: Group 8.

The Singaporean one? Or the Scottish one?

> There is a whole lot of stuff about Anthropology and Taphonomy, one is a
BBC
> transcript discussing my work with crocodiles (very apt when dealing with
> 'dead meat' one meets on the net eh?)

I found most of that boring.

> Must not forget the genealogy groups; haven't you spotted the stuff about
my
> ggggrandfather: Abraham Luya's burial in Singleton, NSW in 1862.

We ran out of coffee.

> Or one of my books?

> My but you are slipping. You are a sad little sleuth, can't even do your
> snooping properly eh?

Certainly found some fairly contrasting claims by you around the traps.

http://genforum.genealogy.com/singapore/messages/12.html

"My late father, he died 1943, was born in Singapore in 1912."

"My father (who was directly descended from a long Huguenot/Scots line)
would have been amused by your assumption that he was a 'Singaporean'."

End the confusion Su. Tell the truth.

> > > I suppose that one word, describing you, is, an improvement on the
> > > blanks you have been firing of late.
> >
> > You should be ashamed of yourself. At *your* age!
>
> Yes my age!

I'm glad you agree.

> At 62 I am at least twice your age,

Wrong.

> and have ten times the
> experience of life then you will ever have -eat you're heart out!

"experience"? Pffft. You're confused.

"My late father, he died 1943, was born in Singapore in 1912."

"My father (who was directly descended from a long Huguenot/Scots line)
would have been amused by your assumption that he was a 'Singaporean'."

End the confusion Su. Tell the truth.

It is loading more messages.