Attn : TPG Techs

1 view

Geoff Lock

May 15, 2012, 1:14:03 AM5/15/12
Looks good on newsgroups, folks :)

SG1

May 15, 2012, 1:50:09 AM5/15/12

"Geoff Lock" <gl...@bang.bang> wrote in message
news:4fb1e61b$1...@dnews.tpgi.com.au...
> Looks good on newsgroups, folks :)

I have noticed that stuff is coming in, but is it getting out? I have doubts
as posts from TPG not getting to Astraweb.

annily

May 15, 2012, 3:06:33 AM5/15/12
Those two posts reached Blocknews OK, so it looks like they are getting out.

Rob

May 15, 2012, 3:09:33 AM5/15/12
On 15/05/2012 3:14 PM, Geoff Lock wrote:
> Looks good on newsgroups, folks :)

I'm reading it off eternal-september.org.

My TPG seem OK as well.

So we need some bike stories!

Petzl

May 15, 2012, 3:37:46 AM5/15/12
On Tue, 15 May 2012 16:36:33 +0930, annily <ann...@annily.invalid>
wrote:
So the TPG flooding by nongs like Bonzo start again
--
Petzl

Bob Milutinovic

May 15, 2012, 4:10:36 AM5/15/12
"Rob" <mesa...@google.com> wrote in message
My ex wife's a bit of a village bike, does that count? :-P

--
Bob Milutinovic
Cognicom

Message has been deleted

Gettamulla Tupya

May 15, 2012, 8:04:31 AM5/15/12
On Tue, 15 May 2012 15:14:03 +1000, Geoff Lock <gl...@bang.bang> wrote:

> Looks good on newsgroups, folks :)

Have you recovered from your bike crash?

Rob

May 15, 2012, 10:57:23 AM5/15/12
Just forgot which group to use and turned up here :)

Geoff Lock

May 15, 2012, 1:02:34 PM5/15/12
Not really :(

Geoff Lock

May 15, 2012, 1:56:52 PM5/15/12
Well, it's kinda like a bike story in you-know-where :)