Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

Paul M. Jones

no leída,
24 sept 2013, 12:30:2024/9/13
a aur...@googlegroups.com
Hi everybody,

As I said in yesterday's email, in putting together the v1 framework built from Aura packages, we embedded some things that turn out to be de-couple-able from the framework. One of those things is represented by the new Aura.Dispatcher; a second one is the new Aura.Includer package.

<https://github.com/auraphp/Aura.Includer>

The story behind this is that we need to include the config files from the various packages; that logic is currently embedded in Aura\Framework\Bootstrap\Factory, and cannot be used for any other purpose. This new package extracts that so it can be reused, not just for config files, but for (say) routes files or anything else.

Take a look and let us know what you think.

--
Paul M. Jones
pmjo...@gmail.com

Hari K T

no leída,
26 sept 2013, 3:04:4226/9/13
a aur...@googlegroups.com
It looks good to me Paul.

Especially when we want to load the config from vendors in the next v2 .

May be we need to add the directory list and file list manually into the includer for next version.

That way we can also get rid of the config/_packages file.

Thank you for your hard work on these separation and good thought for v2 .

Busy days, for not able to respond nor give some PR on the things I noticed.

Sorry.

Responder a todos
Responder al autor
Reenviar