PHP Developer (eCommerce - Big Data!) - Direct Hire - Atlanta, GA

Tammy Kirk

Dec 9, 2014, 1:42:05 PM12/9/14
to atlan...@googlegroups.com

Hello All,

Just got a new PHP opportunity with a proven client here in Midtown!

Title: PHP Developer (eCommerce)

Duration: Direct Hire

Location: Atlanta, GA (Mid-town)

Do you have an interest in Big data and eCommerce marketing (social, mobile, online, etc.)? You will be challenged across many aspects of development… from core package development to web screens to API creation to scaling and bottlenecks.  You will learn and grow as you build the codebase. Our client is recognized as one of the “startups to watch” in Atlanta and has key investors and co-founders with a proven track-record of success. Our client helps small to medium sized companies by giving them affordable access to big data and marketing tools that are typically only available to large enterprises.

Requirements

  • 2+ years in web programming
  • 1+ years working with PHP (not "experimenting"... full time coding)
  • Experience with some key frameworks from the PHP ecosystem (Zend, Cake, orm tools, auth libs, etc)
  • Experience working with databases (MySQL)
  • For soft skills, you will need strong interpersonal and collaboration skills, the ability to articulate, defend and evolve an idea, and an always-positive-but-brutally-honest attitude.
  • Magento experience, OSCommerce, ZenCart or other ecommerce platform development (nice to have)
  • Hadoop, MongoDB or other big data techs (nice to have)

For immediate consideration, email resume to Tammy: tk...@thompsontechnologies.com

Tammy Kirk | Technical Recruiter

Thompson Technologies, Inc.

770.405.2028 Office