Sr. PHP Engineer - Canton, GA - Direct Hire

Tammy Kirk

May 20, 2014, 8:24:49 AM5/20/14
to atlan...@googlegroups.com
Hello!

I am a Technical Recruiter with Thompson Technologies and have a client in the Canton, GA area looking to add a Sr. PHP Engineer to their team. My client is a well known non-profit organization with great benefits and the opportunity to work with a small team where you can add value!

Title: PHP Software Engineer

Duration: Direct Hire/Permanent

Location: Canton, GA

Salary: 100K+

Thompson Technologies has an exciting opportunity for a Software Developer / Software Engineer looking for an opportunity in the Woodstock / Canton area. We are seeking a candidate with a strong background with PHP (LAMP environment on AWS) and other OO development languages (i.e…C#, Java, Python, etc…) and preferably a candidate with WordPress extensions and customization development as well. You will need to be comfortable with basic UNIX, FTP, SFTP are also important (not at the admin level) in this role.

You would work on a small team and 80% of this role will focus on new development and you will be writing tools that will be used by millions of people! There is also an opportunity to do some work offsite once candidates learn the ropes and take ownership of their development.

For immediate consideration, email resume to Tammy: tk...@thompsontechnologies.com

Thanks!

Tammy Kirk | Technical Recruiter

Thompson Technologies, Inc.