Sr. LAMP (Linux, Apache, PHP, MySQL) stack developer in ATL

Fathey M. Abdullah

Mar 5, 2017, 7:44:29 AM3/5/17
to AtlantaPHP Discussions and Job Postings
I'm recruiting on behalf of my client who is a full-service solutions provider serving global markets with battery monitoring systems in Atlanta. They're seeking a Sr. LAMP Stack developer to join their team of 6-7 engineers. It's a small office so everyone has a huge impact on engineering decisions. The company has an interesting mix of challenges, but they're very open to using the latest tools to get the job done. They're backed by Columbia Capital and have about $26.25M in funding.

If you are know of anyone who you feel is a fit, I'll make sure you're taken care if they' get hired and remain a total of 90 days

***

Here's more info on the role:

Position: Full time

Location: Atlanta, GA

Requirements:
- 3+ years of PHP/MySQL web development
- 3+ years of Javascript experience
- 1+ years of Linux background
- Experience learning new technologies very quickly
- Knowledge of git

Bonus:
- Background in Perl
- Docker
- Codeignitor experience
- Test driven development (TDD) background
- Amazon Web Services / GCE/ Azure experience
- AWS RDS (Aurora)
- Front end framework experience (angular, react, ember, etc)
- Elasticsearch
- Worked with collaboration tools like Jira/Confluence/Bitbucket

Salary: $85-95K/yr

Thanks!

Fathey Abdullah
Tech Recruiter