Fwd: Last call for Connect.js registration!

Chris Spruck

Sep 23, 2014, 2:36:30 PM9/23/14
to Atlanta PHP Meetup, Atlanta PHP
From Pratik Patel and Connect.js. Don't forget our $50 discount code: PHPMEETUPCJS

Chris

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: pratik patel <pratik....@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Sep 23, 2014 at 1:59 PM
Subject: [Atlanta-Mobile-Development-Users-Group] Last call for Connect.js registration!
To: Atlanta-Mobile-Developm...@meetup.com

We have had a phenomenal amount of interest in Connect.js. There a few tickets left but we are close to being SOLD OUT so if you want to attend Atlanta’s one and only JavaScript technology conference then now is the time to do so. A big shout out to the amazing speakers and sponsors that will make this incredible event possible.

REGISTRATION CLOSING AT THE END OF THIS WEEK!!!

http://connect-js.com/#/register

You can see the schedule here and find the registration info on the website also.

See you at Connect.js!