Seeking Full-Time Senior Software Developer

Mark McKee

Jun 6, 2016, 11:55:16 PM6/6/16
to AtlantaPHP Discussions and Job Postings
OnPay is looking to hire a Senior Software Developer.  Details are listed below.  Thanks

OnPay is a fast growing technology company in Atlanta offering a modern cloud-based payroll solution to small businesses.  We want to hear from you if you are looking to be a part of something special and join a great team in a fast-paced start-up environment.   OnPay’s Development team is responsible for creating, testing, and maintaining the OnPay application and its features.  Our goal is to continuously improve an intuitive experience for our users by creating industry-leading features and flexibility.

Senior Software Developer – Full-Time

Responsibilities:

      Work with and mentor development team to complete projects for the OnPay web application

      Implement new features in front and/or back end of application

      Test and verify changes and updates

      Help communicate new features to the OnPay team

      Generate and present new ideas for future builds

Experience and Skills:

      Relevant college degree (CS, CE, etc.) and 5+ years of applicable experience, or equivalent experience

      Languages: (PHP, JavaScript, SQL, HTML, CSS)

      Database: (MySQL, Oracle)

      Excellent written and verbal communication

      Works well in a team

Traits We Seek:

      Passionate about writing great code and improving user experience

      Positive attitude

      Attentiveness, flexibility and patience

      Self-starter, sense of urgency

      Detail-oriented

      Strong work ethic

      Good listener

      Problem solver, enjoys helping others

Perks:

      Casual team-oriented environment

      Competitive pay rates with eligible increases

      Industry-specific training

      Paid time off / holidays

      Convenient midtown Atlanta location with free parking or monthly MARTA pass

      Stocked kitchen with snacks and drinks

      Opportunity for advancement at a rapidly growing Atlanta-based technology company

If interested, please send resume and cover message to car...@onpay.com.

OnPay is an equal opportunity employer.  OnPay makes all employment decisions without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, color, religion, age, pregnancy, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other classification protected by applicable laws.

Mark McKee

President & COO

OnPay, Inc.

877.328.6505