Great deal for php[tek] - one-day tickets with discount!

Chris Spruck

May 12, 2017, 2:05:39 PM5/12/17
to Atlanta PHP, Atlanta PHP Meetup
Hi everyone!

The organizers of php[tek] got in touch with me today with this great offer. It's one of the best conferences in the PHP community and it's right here in Atlanta (in two weeks!), so it would be terrific to see more of you all at the conference. It's a great opportunity for networking and meeting more of the greater PHP community, not to mention, for expanding your skill set and knowledge.

We've worked out a deal with the venue to allow us to offer some single day tickets for Wednesday or Thursday. So people could get the 'taste' of the conference for a lot less money. We are selling these tickets on the website (right now!) for $295. However given the LAST WEEK nature of these, we are going to offer AtlantaPHP a $100 discount to them, making them cost only $195 for your members. If you'd like to share this with them, the discount code for the $195 rate is: ATLPHP-ONEDAY.

Tickets are available at: https://tek.phparch.com/registration/

As always, I'm happy to answer questions about the conference if anyone has any. Hope to see you there!

Chris

Chris Spruck

May 21, 2017, 11:49:54 AM5/21/17
to Atlanta PHP, Atlanta PHP Meetup, Atlanta PHP Announcements
Hi everyone!

Just a brief reminder that you can still get single-day tickets for php[tek] (and you can combine this with the Monday training day opportunities as well). Lunch and the evening reception dinner/activities are included for the given day. If you can't go for the entire conference, this is the next best thing. A discount code is included below. Hope to see you there!

Chris