Patientco is hiring a Senior Software Engineer

Sean Joyce

Sep 14, 2014, 9:47:55 PM9/14/14
to atlan...@googlegroups.com

Hi AtlantaPHP member -

Patientco is hiring a Senior Software Engineer with a focus on front-end development. In this role, you'd be working with PHP and JavaScript to build the web-based software that our patients and hospital providers use every day.

If you have experience with AngularJS - even better! We'll be building new application features and rebuild existing features using Angular.

You can apply here: http://patientco.theresumator.com/apply/gqR4VD/Senior-Software-Engineer.html

Full Job Description:

As a senior software engineer at Patientco, you will do what you were born to do - write code that delights your users!

You should care deeply about how your software is experienced. This means considering how both healthcare patients and providers use your products and how your peers will interact with your code.

Your experience should include having built and – equally important -- maintained widely-used software. You should have a knack for making tools powerful without compromising their ease of use.

You should enjoy variety (and we aren’t just referring to the food and drinks we keep stocked in our kitchen), as you should expect to move up and down the software stack. You will be writing the client-side JavaScript, HTML, CSS, server-side PHP, and SQL statements for the products you release.

Application

Patientco is a web-based healthcare payments platform built primarily with object-oriented PHP and Javascript - our team members have backgrounds in PHP, Java, .Net and Ruby.

We move quickly, deploying code many times a week, but we also spend time carefully thinking through the edge cases of our products.

Our ideal candidate will:

  • Have experience building and maintaining products with real-world usage
  • Have extensive familiarity with OOP JavaScript frameworks with a preference for AngularJS
  • Be a communicator! Have opinions about good and bad products and the ability to justify them, we want to know what you think
  • Be an advocate of the agile/lean software development process
  • Be a computer scientist – you should hold a degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or have equivalent experience
  • Be a cultural fit - ethical, collaborative, hard-working, creative, FUN, and willing to push your boss out of the raft

Learn more about Patientco at patientcolife.com!

As a friendly reminder, never send Protected Health Information (PHI) via email.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  The information contained in this email message may be privileged, confidential, and protected from disclosure. Any unauthorized use, printing, copying, disclosure, dissemination of or reliance upon this communication by persons other than the intended recipient may be subject to legal restriction or sanction. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy, or disseminate this message, any part of it, or any attachments.  If you think that you have received this email message in error, please reply to the sender and delete this email and any attachments and all copies thereof from your system without reading the content and destroy any printouts of the e-mail or attachments promptly.