PHP/JavaScript Developer - 6 month contract - Atlanta, GA

Tammy Kirk

Dec 11, 2017, 10:43:55 AM12/11/17
to AtlantaPHP Discussions and Job Postings
Good morning! I am a local IT Recruiter supporting a client in the mortgage space that is seeking a PHP/JavaScript Developer for a 6 month contract opportunity in Atlanta. Listed below are more details.

Thompson Technologies is seeking a Mid-Level PHP Developer with our client in Atlanta, GA.  This is a 6+ month contract position with an extraordinary company where you will use your PHP, JavaScript, and SQL development skills to help maintain an existing application.

What you will do:

  • Maintenance and Improvements for existing platforms and applications within each domain of the company (four different lines of businesses – fixing problems with application such as adding fields)
  • Some newer code and integrations need to be re-written from scratch.
  • Technology stack includes PHP, JavaScript, SQL Server, MySQL and some C#.
  • First 30 days, sync data between Encompass and Salesforce.
  • Complete rebuild of application.

What happens now? Submit your resume to Tammy at tsp...@thompsontechnologies.com - and tell us a little about your background!

Thanks,

Tammy Spruck | Technical Recruiting Lead

Thompson Technologies

770.405.2028 Office

tsp...@thompsontechnologies.com