Hiring Customer Success Engineer - Sandy Springs - PubWise.io

Stephen Johnston

Mar 9, 2020, 4:09:19 PM3/9/20
to AtlantaPHP Discussions and Job Postings
Greetings, while this is largely a relatively entry level JavaScript position initially, the long term role includes these technologies within the positions scope. The first order of business is working with our customers for technical integration. Then, development with the following technologies is involved:

1. JavaScript
2. PHP
3. Python
4. Tensorflow
5. BigQuery & BigQuery ML
6. Lots of Google Cloud - Pub/Sub, Dataflow, GKE, Kubernetes, etc.

PubWise is building AI-driven technology to revolutionize the publisher's advertising landscape through hyperautomation. Our mission is to empower publishers to confidently navigate and understand a continuously changing and complex programmatic revenue generation environment. We do this by building smart, publisher focused technology that reduces the complexity of website programmatic monetization technologies.

We Are Looking For

Working within our operations team our Customer Success Engineer will play a critical role in helping achieve our aggressive growth objectives through ensuring proper setup of our digital advertising technology for our customers and our in-house ad operations. We are seeking a Customer Success Engineer to utilize their intimate understanding of the relationship of JavaScript, page-level config, tags and ad-server configuration and trafficking to ensure customer success from on-boarding to long term usage of our product.

Our ideal candidate is whip-smart, able to work well in small teams and capable of being a self-starter. The experience outlined below is critical for success in this position.

What You’ll Be Working On
Manage and traffic header bidding line items
Work with developers to optimize header bidding deployments
Generate, QA and troubleshoot customer deployments using our technology
Provide reporting and analytics
Work with customers to ensure proper integration of our technology

Required Experience

Familiar with GSuite tools like Sheets, Doc, Gmail, Forms
Familiar with JavaScript, HTML and Client-Side development
Proficient with excel and data visualizations
Excellent ability to express complex technical concepts to non-technical collaborators
Ability to quickly learn new products and features
Resourcefulness coupled with an entrepreneurial spirit
Positive attitude with a sense of humor
Bachelor's degree

Benefits

Huge Growth Opportunity - we’re exploding in a huge market
PubWise has been named a Top 40 Innovative Company in Georgia
PubWise won an Atlanta Business Chronicle Pacesetters Award
Join a customer-focused team
We are in the heart of Sandy Springs with great access to restaurants and easy access to and from other parts of Atlanta
Medical and Dental Insurance
We’re awesome, we work hard, we move fast, and we stay busy in ATL.

Stephen Johnston - Founder/CTO PubWise