Atlanta PHP / Symfony Developer needed for Startup

Jennifer Bonnett

Jun 10, 2014, 11:47:54 AM6/10/14
to atlan...@googlegroups.com
I am a Catalyst with ATDC (The Advanced Technology Development Center) at Georgia Tech. We are a 34 old technology incubator with a track record of launching successful technology companies in the State of Georgia.  I am working with a Startup in Atlanta (and Savannah) in the search aggregation space.

We are looking for someone with knowledge of Symfony to review the code completed to-date.  Review our issues list and provide us an idea of time/$ it will take to get our Minimal Viable Product into shape to launch as a Beta.

Short-term project, hopefully @ a month, that could lead to full-time gig with decent salary, equity and potentially co-founder status for the right individual.

We are currently virtual.  But, would likely locate in the Midtown / TechSquare area after launch.

For immediate consideration, email resume to Jen: j...@atdc.org

Thanks!