PHP Developer in Atlanta Tech Village - Permanent Opportunity

Spencer Linquist

Sep 23, 2015, 10:31:49 AM9/23/15
to AtlantaPHP Discussions and Job Postings
Hi,

My name is Spencer and I am a recruiter with Expert Technical Solutions in Atlanta, GA. One of our clients is actively looking for a PHP Developer to join the team. They are a digital financial planning firm over in the Atlanta Tech Village in Buckhead, and you would have the option to work from home several days weekly if you would like. Since they are a digital startup, you would be working on their website, which allows people to track their financial savings goals. I will include a more detailed description below, so if it seems like an interesting opportunity, please do not hesitate to give me a call or send an e-mail at your earliest convenience. Feel free to reach out at (678) 382-0883 or slin...@experttechnical.com

Thanks!

PHP Developer

Expert Technical is looking to hire a Web Developer for a Direct Hire position with one of our fast paced innovative clients in Atlanta Tech Village.

*Competitive salary, great benefits, and equity

*New development

*Opportunity for growth and learning

Our client is a financial planning firm that is building novel and cutting edge technologies to help users better understand their finances.

As a member of the team, you will be expected to develop quickly, and collaborative to solve challenging technical problems. You will work with both designers and fellow engineers to build the client web components (HTML, CSS, Javascript) and server-side code (PHP, MVC). You should enjoy working across the software stack, and you can plan on gaining solid experience in analysis, object oriented programming.

Role:

·         Analyze and design solutions to meet business needs

·         Design and develop cutting-edge financial product utilizing PHP, MySQL, HTML, JavaScript, AJAX, and CSS

·         End-to-end development

·         Write clean, well-tested, maintainable code

·         Be responsible to write proper test cases and automate the software

·         Keep up to date with new web technologies

Requirements:

·         BA/BS in computer science, computer engineering or related technical field

·         Strong skills in JavaScript, HTML, CSS

·         Proficient in JavaScript frameworks like jQuery

·         Strong OO design and coding skills

·         Experience with Codeigniter – a plus

·         Proficiency with data structures, algorithm analysis and design

·         Experience with SQL (MySQL)

·         Unix, Shell Scripting – a plus

·         Comfortable working in agile work environment

·         Excellent written and verbal communications skills

·         Self-directed, independent and with strong work ethic

·         Interest in financial technology

Spencer Linquist
Expert Technical Solutions